2.0.2 Leaving!
Beasts of Beyond

Open Leaving!

Offline SIRS

• Legendary
  • YEAR OF THE SATANIST
  • awards This member won a March spotlight category! This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • SYSTEM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Leaving!
« on: September 09, 2018, 04:46:16 PM »
Hey guys, I've decided with how life is right now, and me constantly getting sick (i have an intestinal infection + i've been having throat problems ever since someone slammed a door on my neck, hence my general inactivity) I'm going to leave the site. Everything's gotten stressful because of my health issues and I just can't handle it anymore. I'll most likely come back some day, but for the time being, I just need time to myself so I can heal

It was fun while it lasted tho, so thank you guys <3
More importantly @spacexual @cavetown @Mysteriously Maple @middy @Cheeters @guts @spacey @paroxysm.  and @Beatles.
You guys really brought me joy and happiness. I will miss roleplaying with you all the most
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 04:49:06 PM by pallid-i »
dating the lovely fool that is @spacexual
love ya babe <3

vandalize me staff, you cowards
ok -orion
yeet -tikki

Offline euthanasia

Re: Leaving!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 04:52:17 PM »
I LOVE YOU
BITCH
I AINT EVER GONNA STOP LOVING YOU
BITCH
QUICK TO KISS ME GOODBYE
—— usd art shop eighteen female

DEVIANTART TOYHOUSE DISCORD

Offline toboggan

• SLEDMEISTER
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won an April spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ♔ holy fudge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 04:53:06 PM »
i haven’t necessarily interacted w/ you, but it’s always sad to see someone go, even if it’s temporary. get well soon, and have fun with life!
LOST IN THE CRAZE
tobo | he/him | moderator | character art | ❆
uh-oh stinky

Offline ESPER --

• Rookie
  • //
  • ✮ — esper
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 05:00:15 PM »
aaa pal smh its so sad to see u leave this place. i enjoyed rping with u
but u cant escape me fool im still chatting with u on discord <3

Offline tea

• New Blood
  • ★-1/10 jalapeño poppers-★
  • ★-in love with tem-★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 05:21:36 PM »
aaaaa, it's sad to see you go palli. i hope once you heal up you'll come back and we can have a few threads together - otherwise, i'll still be pestering you on discord when i can ;3c ilysm and i really hope things get better for you <33
I ALWAYS MAKE SUCH EXPENSIVE MISTAKES
[ INFORMATION | CHARACTERS | DISCORD ]

Offline vvinter

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 05:31:15 PM »
Aww bye Palli, I hope you feel better soon!! Sad to see you go, but I hope everything turns out okay for you!
instagram art account - deviantart
⅛ of the suts // ex-senior mod // gone
dakot was here <3 so was orion >)

Offline threecaballeros

• Ambassador
  • ✧*:・゚ ━ THE IRONDAD™
  • awards This member is or was an ambassador on Beasts of Beyond. This member won a June spotlight category! This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you!
  • ✧*:・゚ ━ BoB's BOVINE BABE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 06:39:29 PM »
I LOVE YOU LOADS PAL, TAKE GREAT CARE <3333 YOU'RE THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON I'VE EVER MET AND I'M HAPPY TO CALL YOU MY BEST FRIEND

Ahem

I lOvE yOu BiTcH aIn'T eVeR gOnNa StOp LoViNg YoU bItCh

「 IN CASE YOU DON'T LIVE FOREVER 」
IN CASE YOU DON'T LIVE FOREVER, LET ME TELL YOU NOW. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND. IN CASE YOU DON'T LIVE FOREVER, LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH. I'M EVERYTHING I AM BECAUSE OF YOU ! ━ ⅑ SEXYCLAN & CHARACTERS & OTHER -

Offline BEATLES

• Prodigy
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event! This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 06:46:05 PM »
PAL!!!! I LOVE U AND WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH <3333
Please feel free to visit or hmu on discord whenever! I hope things get better for you eventually ^^
PUNCTURED BYCYCLE, ON A HILLSIDE DESOLATE
WILL NATURE MAKE A MAN OF ME YET?
classic rock queen — info — august of elysium — art shop

hiatus from the site as of march 2019. please see my profile for my contact info!

Offline Merrily Maple

• Prodigy
  • 1/10 OF JALEPEÑO POPPERS
  • awards This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event! This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you!
  • The site’s [un]official Gravity Falls fanatic!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 07:13:47 PM »
AHHHhhhh IM GONNA MISS YOU!!
It was nice getting to roleplay with you again, please stay safe and I hope everything gets better for you <333
Read RENEGADES!

Offline guts

• Legendary
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2018, 07:56:26 PM »
ILY MATT ILL MISS U LOADS
it was great rping w/ u and i hope things improve!! feel free to come and talk to me on discord whenever u like <33
✦ — I WON'T LEAVE I WANT MORE, WHAT'S UP DANGER?

Offline CHEETERS

• Prodigy
  • DO GOOD ✨ DIE GREAT
  • awards This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • FEEL FREE TO PM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 11:29:56 AM »
aaaa i'll miss you so much matt!! i hope your health gets better and that you aren't as stressed, you deserve all the good in the world!! good luck with everything and i hope you return when things get better for you. take your time and know we'll always love you! <3
IF YOU ONLY K N E W, WHY YOU DILATE MY P U P I L S
CHEETS/JAY —19 — CHARACTERS — SHE/HER — LATINA

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2018, 05:53:57 PM »
im gonna continue texting you like i have been until you get better dude <333 love you

admin - characters - discord: star#0061

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ LOCAL SATAN ] .
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category!
  • [LUCIFΣRUS] . [ΛRKYN]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2018, 09:42:09 PM »
sad to see ya leavin the RP scene here, but i hope you get better mate! It's been v fun RPin and nattering on sense in the discs c:

I hope your health improves! Be well Palli!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 09:43:24 PM by Luciferr »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」
"SHIPMASTER! THEY OUTNUMBER US THREE TO ONE!" —————— ———— THEN IT IS AN EVEN FIGHT | DEVIANTART & -
discord shenanigans: ShowHide

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix