2.0.2 Quietly's Character and Event Plot Hub
Beasts of Beyond

Open Quietly's Character and Event Plot Hub

Offline Quietly [woof]

• Rookie
  • needs cuddles
  • awards This amazing member has donated to bee/invertebrate charity event in October of 2020.
  • the stars keep me company ☆
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Quietly's Character and Event Plot Hub
« on: December 20, 2020, 06:35:24 PM »
⚔ I have plots currently open for these characters

Sherbet Flóki: Rainbow Sherbet Tabby Cat - he/him - Palm Glades - Member - Is open to romance plots of any gender, to friendship lots, and really stupid fun plots

Rook Jackdaw: Blue(purple)point Maine Coon - she/her - The Typhoon - Crewmate - Is open to romance plots to females only, and friendship plots

Miles Xenias: Tundra Wolf/Tiger Hybrid - he/him - The Enigma - Member - Is open to fighting plots, not open to romance, and open to friendship plots

Nord Holland: Crystal Blood Wyvern - he/him - Emerald Isles - Baron - Is open to group plotting with other groups, open to attack plots, open to any kind of plot really (romance and maybe some friendship plots too

Moonsong Orthoclase: small griffin - she/her - Emerald Isles - Guild Leader for Smithing/Trading - open to everything rn

⚔ Coming soon to BOB

Plexus "Lex" Kingsford: Lynx with mutation of visible parts of the nervous system - he/him - Joining Tanglewood soon - Plague Doctor - Open to friendship plots, is not interested in romance.

Oneheart Angeal: Jaguar & (unknown second body) - he/him - unafflicated - not open to anything yet

Infret/Ifrit: Hellhound, possessed by an alter ego of sorts who goes by Ifrit - he/him - iron forged possibly - not open to anything yet - Infret is a soft boi and Ifrit is kinda a shitty guy until their husband beats the shit out of him a few times

Lamia: jaguar/black mamba snake hybrid - she/her - unaffiliated as of now - not open to anything yet

Cody (Korey?): feral werecat - she/her - unaffiliated as of now - not open to anything yet

Leon Løvetand: lion cub - he/him - unaffiliated as of now - not open to anything yet

Flannery: leopard griffin - they/them - unaffiliated as of now - not open to anything yet

⚔ Open Group/Event Plots

Call of the Hunt Fesitival [12/20-12/27]: https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=20878.0
Emerald Isles: https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=20237.0
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 03:23:21 AM by Quietly [woof] »
Female(?) | 20 Years Old | I'm Alive
Wifewolf

Likes to Write & Draw | EXTREMELY INACTIVE | You Can't Have All of Me

Offline axiom

• RAN Donator
  • awards This character is the Kingpin of the Coalition of the Condemned. This member won a December spotlight category within 2020! This amazing member has donated to bee/invertebrate charity event in October of 2020. This member won an October spotlight category within 2020! Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: xe/xyr or they/them
Re: Quietly's Character and Event Plot Hub
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 06:47:28 PM »
rosemary is a disaster bisexual ???

healer x florist is also really cute ?? of a ship ??
THEY TALK SHIT, BUT I LOVE IT EVERY TIME ——–-
[ i realized — someone like me can be a real nightmare ]
characters. & intp. & chaotic good. & enby 」XE/XYR

Offline Quietly [woof]

• Rookie
  • needs cuddles
  • awards This amazing member has donated to bee/invertebrate charity event in October of 2020.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 07:31:47 PM »
oh my god, cute disasters :o I am v interested!!
I thought I was on discord for a hot second
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 07:32:46 PM by Quietly [woof] »
Wifewolf

Offline axiom

• RAN Donator
  • awards This character is the Kingpin of the Coalition of the Condemned. This member won a December spotlight category within 2020! This amazing member has donated to bee/invertebrate charity event in October of 2020. This member won an October spotlight category within 2020! Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 07:48:04 PM »
yesssssssss right now rosemary is like "oh? she a bit airheaded but cute"

rosemary can be vury spacey herself, but she will totally help rook settle in ?? and if they get close might give her a new years present maybe ??

Offline Quietly [woof]

• Rookie
  • needs cuddles
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 09:47:23 PM »
I love <333

Rook would walk up to her being like "I know you probably don't like flowers but I found some stuff I like think you'd like" and she just has a huge bouquet of flowers and then a smaller bouquet of herbs she found while looking for flowers to transplant and start growing for her shop
Wifewolf

Offline axiom

• RAN Donator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 09:56:22 PM »
that is so cute i could criii ;-; i can totally see rosemary just melting at that, like, if rook wants to romance rosemary that is an 100% excellent way to do it

i can see them going on lil nature walks all the time---rosemary collecting herbs, rook collecting flowers to transplate, both of them geeking out over weird looking mushrooms and cute plants.

Offline Quietly [woof]

• Rookie
  • needs cuddles
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 09:59:25 PM »
my heart is aching from how cute ;v; I'm so down for this, after Rook get la initiated (might post the jungle juice thread tomorrow or Tuesday if I don't sleep all day again lol), she will 100% try her best to woo this cute ocelot lady :o
Wifewolf

Offline axiom

• RAN Donator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2020, 10:02:52 PM »
hekk yeah !! they're gonna be so cute, i'm excited. mmmm i could see rosemary checking up on her in the morning on Haven Island if you wanna start there? or idk let rook do shenanigans later

pls get some sleep but i am excite

Offline Quietly [woof]

• Rookie
  • needs cuddles
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2020, 10:41:22 PM »
hella! I might try and get something up tonight then :o she'll be like "oh fuck cute girl cute girl I feel weird"
Wifewolf

Offline Quietly [woof]

• Rookie
  • needs cuddles
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 01:41:08 AM »
Moonsong is now posting!
Wifewolf

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg  CalicoCorner - trad. Warrior Cats & apocalyptic animal RP