2.0.2 plot with responsibility-induced trauma lad?
Beasts of Beyond

Open plot with responsibility-induced trauma lad?

Offline LOEY.

• Elysium
  • am i icarus or atlas?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
plot with responsibility-induced trauma lad?
« on: September 02, 2020, 08:21:08 PM »
About as simple as the title to be fair. Loey here is in Elysium and is in desperate need of some plots. The catch: he was launched into a authorative role at a young age and now he's got Some Backstory. He's also technically a grandad despite only being about twenty... four? months old! N e ways, let's get it started in hete

he's open to a ton of things! like:
friendships
smoking buddies
outer-clan friendships (this one!!! especially)
petty, small rivalries
let him mentor you in farming? pls?
also can and will adopt y/c even if they're older than him. they're his child now.
try to convince him to stop smoking!!! Pls!!! It's a very unhealthy habit and he needs to snap out of it

maybe:
slow-burn romance anyone? it's a maybe if there's a good plot behind it, but considering His Backstory it's not likely
litters! he's only ever had one and he never met his kids but poor dude wanted to be a dad real bad, he's just Not Open To Trusting
Capture/Torture!! He has never been captured before ever so that'll be a new experience for him aha

nah:
maiming
death
like actual enemies? I got that spot filled rn but hmu later maybe!!

And that's ab all I can think of so gimme some ideas!?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 08:21:45 PM by LOEY. »
WHEN
ROBBED
OF
OPTIONS
tags * GO FERAL * summary

Offline Wisker

• Prodigy
  • The Fed-Ex King
  • awards This member won a June spotlight category! This member won an April spotlight category!
  • Creative Liberties will be taken
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: plot with responsibility-induced trauma lad?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 09:00:40 PM »
throwing down hebi for being a smoking buddy / bc clan friendships r lIT
and also argus getting adopted, because the thought of a huge dragon getting adopted amuses me to no end
I'LL BREAK THIS IS I H A V E TO —
TELL ME THE GOOD THAT  WOULD DO

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg