• don't waste my time with your breath
    • View Profile
    • Awards
books only tell tales of great men [Jervis]
« on: April 08, 2019, 11:14:42 PM »
@JERVIS @Orion

Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

There wasn't much trouble here, the panther came to conclusion as he laid for once on the warm floor. He was rather surprised. Although a slightly devious crew he had gathered enough intel to find out that they had just been raided. So perhaps he should take this peace for granted. It may be his last moments in a long time. Huffing, Kydobi stretched. He had reached his goal of finding a jungle, and as long and tiresome it had been it still was a task. It gave him purpose. But what did he have here? Sanctuary? Sure. Responsibility? None so far other than abide by the laws which was easy enough.

He had to keep himself busy, because if a beast has no purpose to occupy himself he steadily degrades. And it was of his nature to keep himself in tip top shape. Efficiency was key to survival. And so he began to groom himself. First he started with his toes, removing any dirt between the plush paws and then eventual washing himself with his whole paw.

In solitary peace but not completely closed off to the idea of company.
[W]isker
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 11:34:24 AM by Kydobi »
“If I look back I am lost.”
Kydobi (kai-dough-bee) | loner | tags | plot |
pantanal jaguar | powers | male | bisexual | open to relations| adoption page | ☽

Offline JERVIS

Re: books only tell tales of great men [Jervis]
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 12:57:16 PM »
//Apologies, I've been busy configuring the new site layout and platform.

When it came to their newest guest, Jervis was rather uneasy. Their sheer size towered over him, but yet their calm demeanor seemed to prove otherwise. Even so, he was weary. The fox had never liked those larger than him, understandably, and had always taken them as a threat. Even those 'more intelligent' were throw aside. That, though, was Jervis' life motto. Always had to be better than the rest.

To see the panther across the way as he was walking made him frustrated. They were licking themselves. Grooming was normal, as all animals did it, but Jervis was letting his ego reign once again. Nevertheless, the fox took it upon himself to walk over. "Why hello there, Kydobi," he echoed from a ways away. "How are you enjoying your stay so far?" A smile appeared.
tags - penned by orion
HIDES THE FACE, LIES THE SNAKE
in my eyes, indisposed, in disguises no one knows — black hole sun, won't you come?
( ♛ ) - ———————————————— -tags. & the pitt's glorious ardent. & fox. 」

Offline Kydobi

• Rookie
  • The Petty Prince
  • don't waste my time with your breath
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: books only tell tales of great men [Jervis]
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 07:21:06 PM »
\

Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

The faint sound of gentle paw steps alerted the feline to his company moments before Jervis spoke. He put his paw down and looked at the man with eyes of amber and molten. Funny how something so volatile can be used to describe such a docile beast. Kydobi dipped his head in his usual fashion.

"I am doing well. It's nice to be in one's natural habitat. Although there doesn't seem to be a lot of members.", this would be the perfect chance to learn more of this place.

"I've also had a few questions if you wouldn't mind me asking.".

So many. He wondered how this little fox gained such power of the land. Did he have secret gifts? Was it through honesty? Or darker methods? There was a glint in the canines eyes that told Kydobi that ignorance was a blessing. But the truth never hurt.

Well, he decided, that's subjective.
[W]isker
“If I look back I am lost.”
Kydobi (kai-dough-bee) | loner | tags | plot |
pantanal jaguar | powers | male | bisexual | open to relations| adoption page | ☽

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix