2.0.2 does anyone play Stardew Valley?
Beasts of Beyond

Discussion does anyone play Stardew Valley?

skypher

does anyone play Stardew Valley?
« on: May 05, 2018, 11:45:16 AM »
I found out about the multiplayer beta a few days ago and it might be fun to make a site server. Or... a group? That plays the game? Idk. Its a wip idea hehe.

Online Vixika

• Warrior
  • ✧ // ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴡ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
  • ᴀᴋᴀ Imagination
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: does anyone play Stardew Valley?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 11:30:37 PM »
I do! I actually got the game on the first FF giveaway... Those giveaways were the only reason I stayed in the Discord, tbh. c':

Anyways! I played multiplayer with my babe @viaven a few days ago and it worked really well! I'm not sure how many people you can have in one server, but I think a BoB server/group would be pretty cool! If it works, that is; I'm not sure if you can make actual servers like that on the multiplayer? Either way, you've got me on Steam and we should play together sometime. Beware though, I've only played the game, like... Twice. ;w;
ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg