2.0.2 STRAY CAT STRUT / meeting 12/21
Beasts of Beyond

Open STRAY CAT STRUT / meeting 12/21

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • I CAN AND I WILL.
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Captain of The Typhoon. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • @spacexual
    • View Profile
    • Awards
STRAY CAT STRUT / meeting 12/21
« on: December 21, 2018, 12:24:42 PM »
I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
Ever since the fight with Stryker, the captain had not once exited the submarine. Surprisingly to anyone who knew her, she was actually resting. But, to be honest, she did not have any other choice. The pain is so excruciating that she could not force herself to move even if she tried. How in the Hell is she supposed to host the meeting? She could have someone else do it for her, tell others to gather around the submarine, request to be carried, or simply delay it, but...she would not. She is too stubborn to accept any of those alternatives. She is going to get her ass out of bed herself and host the damn meeting. She isn't some little bitch and she would not have anyone dare think she is, no matter how much it hurt, no matter if she began to slowly bleed once more from her hind. She took her walking stick and she dragged her shaking, tattered body to the dome, simply gritting her teeth and wincing her striking green eyes. At least they weren't tired anymore.

Once she enters the dome, though, she inhales as she looks upward. How can she possibly climb on top of the throne? Her body already trembled and threatened to collapse beneath the pain of dragging herself here. She plops herself down, catching her breath as she looks around the room.The conch has already been blown, she just needs to talk about what needs to be said. She doesn't need the damn throne. She scrunches up her nose for a second, glancing to the tiny bit of blood below before sighing and forcing herself to gulp down the blood and pain. "List-" she falters, her voice weak and croaky as it first comes out. She sighs once more and straightens her posture.

"Listen up!" she calls, voice now stronger, though a bit shaky at first. The normal power that radiates from her seems to be struggling, but she is doing her best not to let that affect her outwardly.

Offline Masie

• The Typhoon
  • Striker
  • awards This member won a February spotlight category!
  • "Alive Like Me."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: STRAY CAT STRUT / meeting 12/21
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 01:42:31 PM »
The lithe raptor was poking around looking for anything that she could consume again, it was so hard to keep fed without father. Masie could easily empathize when she saw Golden dragging herself to the meeting, refusing to make an effort to help, simply keeping a watchful eye as she watched from the brush, keeping close behind. Pride was something she understood, it was what kept her from finding some way to ask the other's outside her family to share food with her even if she felt like she was starving. Golden likely wouldn't let her help even if she offered and it would probably upset the alpha if she just aided without saying anything, not that anyone could understand her.

Masie is the first to enter the meeting, having waited to do so until a few moments after Golden spoke up as to not give up the fact she had been following the Bengal discretely. Walking in a circle, the raptor plopped onto her hind legs, wrapping her tail forward and tightly holding her arms to her sides.

Teach Me Wrong From Right, I'll Show You What I Can Be.
[ ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — ] the typhoon & raptor fam & non-feral & info

Offline VAAS.

• New Blood
  • are you not entertained ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 01:22:43 PM »
BOY KING
"take me into your heart , accept me as your savior nail me to the fucking cross and let me be reborn" — an antagonist with a silver tongue , a pirate with nothing to loose and everything to gain . vaas montenegro ; he who lives to fight demons should be weary he himself does not become one ." it's not like i am fucking crazy — "
vaas had experience with injuries, unlike some he was not spiled by a doteing mother or parent figure, instead rather he was thrown in the wild, told to fend for himself- find himself or die. he was better for it in the end, with a wavering loyalty and a cunning hidden behind veiled eccentricity, the tiger felt no compulsion to show. Even in a clan that didn't treat him horribly, it was always better to keep tricks up his sleeve. it felt better to hide in plain sight than it ever would to show his nature.

it was the call of the meeting that had the tiger prowling towards the sound, looking around curiously inside the dome and what part of the sea it allocated for view. his eyes finally landed on the leader- goldenluxury, and he noticed the weakness in her form, a frown on his maw as he padded closer, only to sit where most of the other cremates would settle around before her. Waiting for whatever she had to say. Maybe later he'd talk to the soothsayer about keeping an eye on the leader. If only for the clan's prolonged efficiency.

Fingers covered in thorns / That pierce everything

Offline MYNTHE

• The Typhoon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 06:43:17 PM »
Mynthe had gained wind from gossiping members that a meeting was going to be taking place so naturally, she would find her way to the dome and sit within the gathering crowd. She took note of the Captain's sickly appearance though said nothing, eyes watching her closely.

// track post
TAGS
s
MYNTHE is a FEMALE THYLACINE with SHE/HER pronouns. she is a CREWMATE of THE TYPHOON and is SEVENTEEN months old. she is physically HARD and mentally HARD. attack in BOLD. played by PAROXYSM. | TAGS

Offline stella

• The Typhoon
  • angelus reprobi
  • @cougar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 05:53:38 AM »
tension built up all around the typhoon's territory had been keeping stella on edge recently; it was so evident in the auras of those who walked around with their minds on edge, ready to switch from peaceful to aggressive at the drop of a dime. colours washed out surrounded the island group, dull and old, it started to encompass all the hybrid saw from the typhoon these days. seasonal depression on a large scale almost. praying for better days was all that the angelic girl could do, there was little her mortal-infused sad story of a body could do to change the seas on this dreary journey. that, and brace for impact.

feeling a more enthusiastic shift in passing crew-members, lavender eyes lifted from tending to the fragile flora of her secluded garden - was something happening? anything to pass the time, anything to keep stella's mind occupied, anything was welcomed by the youthful child. a meeting, while tending to be a bit boring, stella wasn't going to skip the occasion. it was better than being cooped up to her stuffed toys for warmth.

glancing towards the fellow members already gathered for the meeting, stella took a seat near the taller form of masie, a sweet girl, gaze drifting to the sickly leader with tinges of concern. sick - she seemed sick. not unlike pater had. a shudder ran downwards stella's spine, swaying coffee and cream infused fur and waving her cloak slightly in the reaction.

tags
palette
--------------------

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • I CAN AND I WILL.
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Captain of The Typhoon. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • @spacexual
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 10:11:06 AM »
I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
//so sorry about the late reply!! just a notice that the evacuation will still be happening today and will be posted later. hope you all had a happy new years!

She watches as others enter, her ears twitching slightly. She has a feeling there is concern in the crowd, but she does not dwell on it for now. She can address it later. First things first is the welcoming of their crewmates. "Welcome t' the crew, Mynthe, Vaas, Garrett, Rodney, n Picturepup. Please try t' get your entrance ritual n' charm bracelets done before the volcano fuckin' explodes."

She breathes in quietly for a moment to pause, gulping down the pain once more. "No demotions, thank ya for steppin' back up." There weren't that many high positions to have demoted in the first place, but she's still glad to keep whoever's left. Losing the crewmates that really are supposed to help her out isn't ideal, especially not so early in her leadership, even if she could handle it if it came down to it. Trying to do everything all the time does have its benefits, after all. "Shout outs to Vaas and Mynthe. Like seein' your faces 'round, keep it up." She holds a casual smile as she states this, nodding to them both as they are both present in the crowd. "I'd like t' promote Masie to a striker, thank you for all your work." The female then flashes a grin to the raptor, who she can only assume understands what she's saying. Hopefully she got the message. If not, she'd need to somehow communicate it to the female later.

Uhh, what was left? A bit of buzzing enters her head, her injuries refusing to be ignored. But, she needed to fake it for just a little longer, and she'd be fine. Next is...she'll talk about recent happenings. Yea. Okay. "Li-Like I mentioned earlier, be wary of the volcano. Probably gonna need t' make some preparations soon." The bengal looks away for a second, figuring she might as well mention her own state now. She steadies herself, holding herself high. She puts on a small smirk, preparing her next few words. "My injuries are the cause of Stryker from the Pitt, but I ain't so worried about it, neither of us won or lost the fight. I ain't lettin' them make me weaker so you sure as Hell shouldn' be viewin' me as such." The last thing she wanted them all to think was that their captain was weak. She is perfectly able to fill out her roles, she just needs time. Injuries are temporary. "Thas' it, thanks again for listenin'. Expect more news sooner than later."

SUMMARY:
- Welcome to Mynthe, Vaas, Garrett, Rodney, and Picturepup! Please get your entrance rituals and charm bracelets completed if you haven't already.
- Shout outs to Mynthe and Vaas. Great job!
- Masie is promoted to striker. Thanks for being around!
- Be wary of the volcano. Preparations will need to be made.
- Her injuries are the cause of a fight between her and Stryker that held neither winners nor losers. Do not let them skew your judgement of her.
- Have an awesome day and happy new years!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix