Offline tikki

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 12:39:20 PM by tikki »

20 ☆ moderator ☆ storagecharactersart shopart dump

Offline tikki

Re: For fun it's a wonderful toy -- storage//dump
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 08:54:39 PM »
guide: ShowHide
The Guide to Gems

-- most of the information in this guide can be found in the shop section of the site, though for ease of access, this guide is here to help those who may need it, or those who may not fully understand the shop's description.

- What are gems? Gems are the site's currency. To see how many you have, you will go to the top of the site and click on the tab that says "shop". Once there, it will tel you how many gems are in your pocket and your bank.

- What are gems used for? The gems on the site are used for buying things from the shop - such as powers and different types of animals that can be roleplayed - as well as things from other members around the site - such as art, fancyposts, and other forms of coding.

- How do I get gems? Gems are obtained through posting on the site, making an account, and transferring them to another user. When posting, you get 75 gems per new topic - or thread - 25 gems per post, and 2 gems per word, with a maximum of 40000 gems. When a new account is registered, the user gets 5000 gems put into their account automatically.

- How do I transfer gems to another user? Once again, you will need to go to the top of the site and click the tab that says "shop", once there, on the left, there is a link that will say "send money to someone". Enter in the person's username and the amount to send, as well as an optional message, and it will send to the person. Just make sure when doing this, you have the amount of gems you are trying to send or else it won't work.

- How do I use the bank? The bank is under the "shop" tab as well, and is used for storing gems, as well as gaining interest on the gems that are in there. To use the bank, you will go to the "shop" tab, click on the link that says "bank" and then enter in the amount of money you wish to transfer from your account. For every day your gems are in the bank, they earn an interest rate of 0.5% ( which means if you have 1000 gems in the account, the next day you will get 5 more added )

- How do I buy something in the shop? In order to buy things from the shop, you would need to go to the shop, and click the link that says "Buy Stuff". Once there, it will show a variety of items that are available for purchase from the site, as well as how much it costs and how many more gems you will need if you do not have enough to buy it yet.

- Can I trade items? Under the shop tab, there is a link to the left titled "Trade Items", once there, at the bottom there will either be a variety of items, or nothing. If there are items there, that means someone else put their items up for trade, though if there is nothing, then no one had done so yet. In order to trade your own items, you will click on "Your Inventory" on the left, and then click on the "trade item" option. The item will go to the trade screen, and when someone buys it from you, you will get a notification through PM.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 09:47:20 PM by tikki・゚✦ »

Offline tikki

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 09:08:17 PM »
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Offline tikki

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 11:40:06 PM »
https://i.imgur.com/xKHNboI.gif

storage -- Katie -- Yoshi

Code: [Select]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Bh16Ldp.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jou35W8.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/okqrvLa.gif[/img]
[color=white][font=arial][size=12px][url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=912.0]storage[/url] -- [abbr=Human RP character]Katie[/abbr] -- [abbr=Member of Tanglewood]Yoshi[/abbr][/size][/font][/color][/center]

Offline tikki

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:46:41 PM by tikki・゚✦ »

Offline tikki

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 11:51:31 PM »

Offline tikki

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 03:18:26 PM »

YOSHI | NPC x NPC | 14 MONTHS | TANGLEWOOD | ROUGE | NO POWERS
MEDIUM | RACCOON DOG | ATTACK IN BOLD #BCD542 | SINGLE

Offline tikki

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 08:27:15 PM »

storage -- Katie -- Yoshi -- premades
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 08:28:39 PM by tikki・゚✦ »

Offline tikki

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 09:22:44 PM »
do you believe you could change me? the way i changed you.
text
#roman2k15
        i  a l r e a d y  d i d .
tags for mobile: ShowHide
GENERAL;;
romanpaw && knights of eden && squire && eleven moons && demigod && bisexual && dating no one && crush on no one

POWERS;;
shapeshifting && flower prints && reincarnation && the sight && absorb spirits(1/9) && manipulate eye color && invisibility && Give & Take pain && telepathy && the sight && super senses && x-ray/heat vision && teleportation && elemental && conjure items

BODIES;;
russian blue (main) && all free animals

INTERACTION;;
attack in #656d59 | no kill | ask for capture | no maim | physically difficult | mentally extreme
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:28:25 PM by ʀoman »

Offline tikki

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 09:32:22 PM »
do you believe you could change me? the way i changed you.
text
#roman2k18
        i  a l r e a d y  d i d .
tags for mobile: ShowHide
GENERAL;;
romancolosseum && knights of eden && squire && eleven moons && demigod && bisexual && dating no one && crush on no one

POWERS;;
shapeshifting && flower prints && reincarnation && the sight && absorb spirits(1/9) && manipulate eye color && invisibility && Give & Take pain && telepathy && the sight && super senses && x-ray/heat vision && teleportation && elemental && conjure items

BODIES;;
russian blue (main) && all free animals

INTERACTION;;
attack in #656d59 | no kill | ask for capture | no maim | physically difficult | mentally extreme

Offline tikki

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 09:35:38 PM »

GENERAL POWERS BODIES INTERACTION
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:37:39 PM by ʀoman »

Offline tikki

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 03:52:07 PM »
lots of information about Roman in these, not sure what's important, so just going to dump it here and go through it later and post and overall bio from it at a good time. Spammy next couple of posts, due to not knowing the character limit

March 30, 2015; Tunnelkit/Roman was dead at the time and had possessed someone named Bostontea: ShowHide

History was repeating itself, though those who didn't have the site would just see this as a coincidence, those who did have the power could see two spirits merged inside one of this particular feline, both familiar to the older members, though only one for the newer ones. Those spirits went by the name of Bostontea, and Tunnelkit.
Now, Boston wasn't a reincarnation of Tunnelkit - no, she was too old for that, and his death still so new - but rather, on his way up to whatever spirits he believed in, Tunnel took quite a detour, and ended up back in the Knights of Eden. This was, of course, before Boston had left the first time, and since then, the kitten had been sending nghtmares her way, and although he regret it, she eventually returned home because of it, and he was happy.
Though Tunnel wouldn't be in such a good mood for long, because soon, the fears and memories would come rushing back from the depths of his subconscious.

Bostontea pad through the territory, her ears pricked and her eyes focused. She was no longer a serval or a tiger, but rather a dark chocolate tabby, her green eyes looking around for prey, and nothing else, but that would be her downfall. Taking a step forward, she would slink down and place another paw in front of her, soon turning to the right to follow the scent trail of a mouse. What she hadn't smelled, however, was the snake that came around the corner, and in a startled wave, the feline would jump back.
The sound of metal on metal reverberated through the air, and for a second Boston felt nothing but warmth on her back leg, until a wave of pain hit her and a pained sound escaped her maw. Turning her head to look, she would notice the reason for the pain. There had still been bear traps around the territory from earlier in the year, and she had just stepped into one.
Closing her eyes, she would swallow down the scream that tried to rise from her throat as visions crashed through her head. People around her, fretting over her, but she seemed so young, so small, not as she was now. Was this her when she was a kitten? No, it wasn't, in the vision she had orange fur, and she hadn't developed the ability to shift until recently, and she was a year old now. What was going on?
Opening her eyes once more, Boston would push the thing away and open her maw. "Aster!" She'd yowl, though never meeting the feline she had just called out the name came to her, and she was too panicked right now to figure out why it had been that way.

July 17, 2015; A meet and greet in the Badlands: ShowHide
Roman would pad over, pausing for a moment before sitting away from the water towards the wall, a small frown on his maw. He didn't want to seem unfriendly, but he couldn't help it at the moment - the pool wasn't something that he was too fond of at the moment. "My name is Romancolosseum," The russian blue would start, his one ear flicking once in response as he thought for a moment, "My first home was the Knights of Eden, and I was Tunnelkit back then. I died and came back, only to become Romanpaw, and get possessed by my father... I went a bit crazy after that for a bit, and ended up, um, killing myself." He'd swallow the air once before continuing, "After that, I came back, and moved to the Exiles, and now here..." He wouldn't share his fear, for it was a little known secret that didn't matter too much, considering he could just stay away from the water. "And I just go by Roman or Ro, since my name is so long." And that was about it.

June 6, 2015; Reincarnated as Trojan Grimm, a nightmare he had when living in KOE: ShowHide
 Travelling was tiring, especially when Trojan hadn't the slightest clue where Knights of Eden had been at first, so he kept randomly teleporting around, trying to find it. It was worth it - he could rest now, if he wanted - but it tired him out both physically and mentally. He had to use more than one power at a time for an extended period of time. Usually when he did that, he was also fighting some random guy, an enemy, and this time he hadn't been doing that, so there was nothing to distract him from his usual pains. There was no muscle fatigue from fighting.
With a small sigh, Trojan would trot through the castle, looking through each room, walking around without a significant purpose, letting his feet bring him wherever they wanted to bring him. There were so many empty rooms - it was such a large castle - but for some reason so far, none of them would work well for Trojan. His feet finally led him to a larger room, shelves on the wall, a bookshelf, a paint-splattered bed with white sheets that matched. On the walls hung paintings. Clusters of animals, all sitting outside the castle, looking towards the front, some smiling, some not. They all looked natural, and it sent pangs through the male's stomach, and he didn't know why. Padding in further, Trojan would touch the painting with his talons, names fluttering through his head quickly. Hazel, Bastille, Bardolph, Avarice, Sutton, Aster, Ratvision, Littlescout. There were so many that went through him, so quickly, and his eyes found each one of them on the painting. Kissingkit. That was the last name, and it sent more pangs towards him, this time through his heart. There was something significant about the flower-covered calico princess, and the male couldn't figure out what it was. It was confusing.
With a small sigh, Trojan chose this room. It seemed to be occupied, but something told him that it wasn't, something told him that this room was his now - had always been his. Moving to the bed, the griffin would go under the covers and lie down, a small lump in the paint-smelling bed, under the covers, a yawn leaving his beak, and he was asleep for the first time since leaving his home.
Just like all his dreams before, the ground was covered in mist, though the last time Trojan had seen this much mist was when his dream had suddenly take a turn for the worse and had shown his father lying on he ground, only to soon be chopped up in little pieces by a small shadow figure. Breath becoming rapid, he'd take a few steps forward, looking for something familiar, something to tell him what was going to happen, only to realize that he wasn't in the small room that he had been in last time, but out in a field of the mist, seemingly floating... no, he was standing there, in the air.
A figure the same size of his griffin body came out of the shadows, and Trojan would blink. It was an ocelot, followed by an orange tabby cat and then a grey cat with fire and blood coming out of one socket, the rest of his body licked with small flames. Breathing, the male would look towards them, curious as to what was going on, before the first one spoke.
"My name is Warpaint." He'd speak, blinking and looking towards the tabby cat at once, watching him as he spoke.
"I am Tunnelkit." The young tabby would speak, turning towards the last one to arrive.
"I am Romanpaw." The last one would speak, looking towards Trojan.
"I am them, and they are me." The ocelot would speak, looking towards Trojan with interested eyes, "I was the first, then I died. Tunnelkit was my reincarnation, and then he died, in the very room you chose as your own this night. He came back and took the name Romanpaw, and then killed himself." He'd offer a small smile towards Trojan as the male watched and listened, seemingly confused. "All will be explained overtime... it'll be sudden and quick, but you will learn."
At once the three merged together into Romanpaw, and the male would pad forward, until he was right in front of Trojan. "I was broken, and you need to help fix me." And suddenly the fire in the feline's socket would burst into flame more, and he'd offer a smirk towards Trojan, right before walking forward once more, and into the male's body, into his soul once more.
Screaming in pain, Trojan would look around, tears in his eyes from how much it had hurt. He'd never felt pain such as that before, never in any battles, never before in any of his dreams before. And that's when it all started. With the message done and gone, the griffin started to feel the air rush around him. Looking down, he'd see himself falling towards the ground, and he'd try to teleport up higher to get his wings open, to land safer, but no matter what he did, he couldn't move his body, and when he teleported, he only did so closer to the ground.
His powers weren't working properly.
Getting closer and closer to the ground, he'd close his eyes and let out a scream.
An inch above the ground in his sudden nightmare, Trojan would wake up screaming, once more as he had done so long ago. Tears filled his eyes, and he was on the ground of the castle, out of the bed, the sheet s flung around him haphazardly. Realizing what all was happening, Trojan would struggle for breath as he sobbed once, trying to keep calm. It was only a dream, it couldn't be anything more.
Finally getting free from the sheets, the griffin would teleport to the hallway, looking back behind him into the room he had claimed, watching as he saw three shadows move around, reenacting their deaths. The larger of the three - the oceleot, Warpaint - laid down in the bed, writhing around in pain, black blood seeping onto the sheets as he was attacked by the rouges that killed him. The second largest - Romanpaw - would sit in the corner, hunched over and sobbing right before bringing his paws up and slashing at himself, his chest, his neck, until he toppled over, dead, the same black blood seeping from his own wounds. And then the last one, Tunnelkit, he would lie down next to the ocelot in the bed, only to writhe around and fall out of it, just as Trojan had done just moments before. He'd stumble around the room and run into the easel, a shadowy can of paint toppling over and falling on top of the small thing, suffocating him the rest of the way until he died.
Backing away until he was against the wall, Trojan would blink and the scene would be gone, everything in its place. The only difference was the water that slowly seeped from the doorway, leading towards the male as he jumped onto a windowsill, flooding the hallway. The former BloodClanner would topple over on the sill, covering his eyes with his talons as he got as small as he could, ears flattening against his head as his fur and feathers rose along his spine, and the spirit that merged with his soul took over part of his body, tried to keep away from the water. He'd whimper and croak out a very small 'help' that couldn't be heard unless one had super senses.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 03:53:57 PM by tikki »

Offline tikki

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 04:11:26 PM »
april 19, 2015; he got possessed kinda and murdered some peeps: ShowHide

It was a day like any other. The sun had risen as it did every day, and it would fall and set as it did every day. It seemed nice on that particular morning until Roman woke up, and clouds began to roll in, hovering over the castle, darkening until the sun could no longer be seen filtering through them. This was the first sign that everything was changing, and it wasn't good.
Roman had pent up feelings. He was frustrated that they hadn't done anything about the Exiles yet - though tikki had been glad they hadn't. They were killing their members, capturing, torturing... Ro had been on the back end of a few of those already, and it made him want to burn the other's territory to the ground. He'd take joy in hearing them scream in pain, begging for mercy - and that was the second sign.
Ro had friends, it was hard not to say he did, but the one he needed the most wasn't here right now. She was off somewhere, doing something else, and he didn't know what it was, for he hadn't seen her in a few days, hadn't felt her aura or presence, and it was driving the child mad. He wanted to be able to talk to her, look at her, give her a hug... he had promised not to leave the world again, not to die. He promised for her, and he'd try to keep his promise, but every day it grew more and more tempting to end it all. To just leave the group or to just jump off the castle. The latter of the two would end his pain.
Getting up and out of his bed, the grey male would look towards his easel, the paint that had fallen over and stained the ground a few days ago, the constant reminder of Kiss, looking at him and bursting into tears, unsure what to do. He had held her that day, hugged her until she stopped crying, until he stopped crying, and tried to be strong. That's when he had promised, he had promised something he couldn't always keep, but he'd always try. It made him cry to remember that.
Tears staining his eyes and face, the squire would walk out of his room and into the castle hallways, and out into the territory, not flinching when a sudden burst of light flashed across the sky and clouds, bringing a wave of thunder coming in afterwards. His claws dug into and out of the dirt of the ground with every step, ears pinned back onto his head as he tried to get these feelings, these memories out of his head, but it was no use. They wouldn't leave, he was stuck with them, and it made his fur rise in anger, and his steps became stomps as he continued his way through the territory.
His paws lead him over to the border where an npc wolf stood, back towards Roman, as he worked on his fresh 'prey' - an NPC Edenian. The canine had no scent on him, only that of a loner, but in his shock and rage, the male's senses acted up, making it seem as though it was the Exiles he was smelling, and he lunged.
A snarl left the male's throat as he lunged at the wolf, landing squarely on his back, and when the canine looked up in surprise, he started to lash around, and Ro would close his eyes once before opening them again, now glowing a brilliant white, before digging his claws into the wolf's hide and setting a fire underneath the guys paws, causing him to yelp and fling himself away from the flames that licked at his paws, causing Romanpaw to fly off, fur in his claws, towards a tree, hitting it and becoming dazed for a second before lightning once more flashed across the sky, and he shook his head and got up to his feet.
And that's when the feline lunged once more, using the wind he created to lift him a bit higher as wings suddenly sprout from his shoulder blades in a flurry of blood and fur. The wolf began to run, but Ro teleported in front of the creature, raking claws down its face and then lunging for the throat. Grabbing hold of the jugular, the feline would let fire fill his lungs before suddenly letting it go, killing the other instantly as the blast of the fire and the burns caused him to bleed out.
But that wasn't enough for Roman. The ground suddenly caught fire once more, circling him in with the wolf before suddenly closing in on the two, burning the body until it was charred black. The rain would then fall, as Ro widened his eyes, fur lying flat once more as he slowly back up, shaking his head. "No," He'd mumble, the scent of the exiles gone now and leaving nothing but the scent of the loner on the wolf, the actual scent, "No, no no." What had he done? He'd look down at his paws and notice the blood and fur, and he'd pause for a second before running. Out of the territory and up a tree the male went, breathing heavily as he watched the rain wash away the blood of the battle, leaving the body there on the border.
He was gone for now. Roman was going to stay up in his tree, hidden, watching in shock, waiting for his clanmates to come over and look for him. And this made him cry.

april 24, 2015; Roman killed himself out of shame: ShowHide

The end was inevitable. It was bound to happen one day or another, and Roman - although he'd like to be able to do something about it all - was going to die.
He couldn't stand what he had did, killed another, and it was eating him up inside. He couldn't stand it, it was horrible.
So he killed himself.
Sitting in his cell, the male killed himself, blood splattered on the cell walls and his fire slowly burned out.

June 29, 2015; Meets Caroline for the first time: ShowHide

https://feralfront.com/thread/2123451-i-come-dancing-private/

I don't want to quote a bunch of posts, hng

July 14, 2015; Roman leaves the Exiles for the last time: ShowHide

Roman would bite down on his lip, ears flattening against his skull as he did so. He had put a lot of thought into this, and he felt as though he had to go through with it.
Well, maybe not a lot of thought, for fear of changing his mind.
But there had been enough thought to decide this.
With a small sigh, the male would finish conjuring everything out of his room, his tail lashing out behind him once as he pulled on a messanger bag, slinging it around his side and putting in a few things. A book, a few nick-nacks he had, and, lastly, a letter. The same one that had been written to him by Caroline right before she left.
He had read it over right before doing this.
With a quick spin to make sure everything was how it was before he got here, Roman would teleport away, only the scent of him left, and a few scorch marks where his paws had been only a second before.

Offline tikki

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2018, 04:19:40 PM »
July 19, 2015; Roman asks Caroline to be his girlfriend: ShowHide

Roman was never nervous when he wasn't around water, but now, for some reason, he was nervous, and it showed. Earlier that day, the male had woken up, knowing what he had to do, though he wasn't sure if he wanted to or not.
It was life-changing, and he decided to go ahead and do it.
It's not as if the male wasn't in a good mood - in fact, he had small flowers growing behind him when he walked - but his stomach hurt, he needed to swallow the butterflies that were flittering around in his stomach, but he couldn't do it, and the more he thought about it, the more his heart beat. Quicker, louder.
Suddenly, the male would walk to the entrance of the Casino, ears flattening onto his head slightly before he opened his maw, speaking out one simple word; a name. "Caroline?"
His heart pound in his ears.

To deny her feelings for Roman would be like denying the sky was blue or that the grass was green. Since the moment that they had met, she had felt an odd sort of gravitation to him that was only enhanced by their similar likes and positive relationship. They had become fast friends and he soon took place as her closest. But she also dreamed over making something a little more 'steady' a reality. Surprising to her considering she had only recently divorced her previous husband, Niklaus.

As he called her name, her heart skipped a beat.

This could mean a million things but she zoned in on the happier ones. Perhaps he was sharing some big announcement with her? Or maybe.... No, this wasn't something she could leave to the imagination, she needed to know for herself his intentions.

Striding over with the faintest of smiles, she'd quirk a brow, "Yes?"

Roman didn't notice the silent male come over, his heart pounding too much for him to focus in on the sounds around him, only the feline before him, the one he had called over.
Swallowing enough of the butterflies so that he could speak, the male would do so. Opening his maw, he'd let it hang there for a moment before the words came tumbling out. "I know that we haven't known each other as long as most know each other," He'd start, closing his eyes for a moment as he gathered everything, let it come out, "But I feel as if I know you enough to ask this, and I don't want to wait any longer."
He'd sigh once, gathering everything for the last time before coming out with it. "I want to know if you'll be my girlfriend..." He would have asked for a date had it not been that it seemed as though they had already been on so many. In the Exiles on the island they made, in the caves, when they were loners for the short period of time, and by the pool here.

His girlfriend.

Her silly dream had come true.

For a moment, she was hesitant, her mind alive with memories of past boyfriends, husbands. They had all started out so pure (well, as pure as she could get with a BloodClanner and an ancient vampire) and she wondered if this relationship would follow down the same road as those ones. No, there was something about Roman that told her this would be her most successful yet. It was based off of friendship, those ones always succeeded, look at Scarlett and Elijah.

She'd brush away those troubled thoughts then, deciding they were nothing but bad and were undoubtedly ruining this lovely moment. Now she had to figure out how to respond. There were a million ways to do it too. She could hug him, nod, vocally announce it, the possibilities were endless.

"Yes, yes of course!" She finally responded, nodding and moving forward to attempt to hug him at the same time. She had contemplated doing one of those but figured it'd be best to just utilize all of them, it communicated her excitement and willingness for this relationship even more she felt.

Offline tikki

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 04:48:44 PM »
LYRICSHERE
TITLE OR NAME
FULL NAME:
NICKNAME:
NATAL CHART:
BIRTH ORDER:

CURRENT ALLEGIANCE:
PAST ALLEGIANCE:
FUTURE ALLEGIANCE:

HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
EYES:
HAIR:
SKIN:
BODY BUILD:
CLOTHING STYLE:
FACE CLAIM:
OTHER FACE CLAIMS:

PERSONALITY:

BRIEF HISTORY:

KNOWN RELATIONSHIPS:

HOBBIES:

SELF-LOVE: _/10
SELF-CARE: _/10
MEMORY: _/10
COURAGE: _/10
CONFIDENCE _/10
PRIDE: _/10
GREED: _/10
PATIENCE: _/10
TOLERANCE: _/10
PASSION/MOTIVATION: _/10
CREATIVITY: _/10
EDUCATION: _/10
COMPASSION: _/10
EMPATHY: _/10
LOYALTY: _/10
FORGIVENESS: _/10
SOCIABILITY: _/10
EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT: _/10
PHYSICAL ATTACHMENT: _/10
STAMINA: _/10
MENTAL STRENGTH: _/10
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: _/10
BATTLE SKILL: _/10
INITIATIVE: _/10
RESTRAINT: _/10
DEFENSE: _/10
AGILITY: _/10
FLEXIBILITY: _/10
STRATEGY: _/10
LEADERSHIP: _/10
TEAMWORK: _/10
WRATH: _/10

YOU CAN ADD ANY OTHER FIELDS HERE.
LYRICSHERE

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width: 470px; padding: 0px; background-color: white; padding-top: 5px; margin-top: 5px; border-top: 1px solid white;"][div style="width: 470px; height: 40px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 20px; background-color: #COLORHERE; color: white; text-align: left; padding: 10px; padding-left: 8px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: -10px; border: 1px white solid; border-bottom: 0px;"][i][b]LYRICSHERE[/b][/i][/div][table][tr][td][div style="width: 150px; height: 250px; background-image: url(IMAGE ONE URL); background-size: ADJUST THIS; background-position: ADJUST THIS; border: 1px white solid; border-top: 0px;"][/div][/td]
[td][div style="width: 150px; height: 250px; background-image: url(IMAGE TWO URL); background-size: ADJUST THIS; background-position: ADJUST THIS; border: 1px white solid; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; border-top: 0px;"][/div][/td]
[td][div style="width: 150px; height: 250px; background-image: url(IMAGE THREE URL); background-size: ADJUST THIS; background-position: ADJUST THIS; border: 1px white solid; border-top: 0px;"][/div][/td][/tr][/table]
[div style="width: 470px; height: 20px; background-color: #COLRHERE; margin-top: -35px; font-family: courier new; font-size: 14px; text-align: right; padding-right: 5px; color: white; border-left: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white;"][b]TITLE OR NAME[/b] [/div]
[div style="width: 470px; padding: 9px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; padding-top: px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: COLORHERE; font-size: 9pt; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px;"][b]FULL NAME:[/b]
[b]NICKNAME:[/b]
[b]AGE:[/b]
[b]DATE OF BIRTH:[/b]
[b]NATAL CHART:[/b]
[b]GENDER:[/b]
[b]SEXUALITY:[/b]
[b]BIRTH ORDER:[/b]

[b]CURRENT ALLEGIANCE:[/b]
[b]PAST ALLEGIANCE:[/b]
[b]FUTURE ALLEGIANCE:[/b]

[b]HEIGHT:[/b]
[b]WEIGHT:[/b]
[b]EYES:[/b]
[b]HAIR:[/b]
[b]SKIN:[/b]
[b]BODY BUILD:[/b]
[b]CLOTHING STYLE:[/b]
[b]FACE CLAIM:[/b]
[b]OTHER FACE CLAIMS:[/b]

[b]PERSONALITY:[/b]

[b]BRIEF HISTORY:[/b]

[b]KNOWN RELATIONSHIPS:[/b]

[b]HOBBIES:[/b]

[b]SELF-LOVE:[/b] _/10
[b]SELF-CARE:[/b] _/10
[b]MEMORY:[/b] _/10
[b]COURAGE:[/b] _/10
[b]CONFIDENCE[/b] _/10
[b]PRIDE:[/b] _/10
[b]GREED:[/b] _/10
[b]PATIENCE:[/b] _/10
[b]TOLERANCE:[/b] _/10
[b]PASSION/MOTIVATION:[/b] _/10
[b]CREATIVITY:[/b] _/10
[b]EDUCATION:[/b] _/10
[b]COMPASSION:[/b] _/10
[b]EMPATHY:[/b] _/10
[b]LOYALTY:[/b] _/10
[b]FORGIVENESS:[/b] _/10
[b]SOCIABILITY:[/b] _/10
[b]EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT:[/b] _/10
[b]PHYSICAL ATTACHMENT:[/b] _/10
[b]STAMINA:[/b] _/10
[b]MENTAL STRENGTH:[/b] _/10
[b]PHYSICAL STRENGTH:[/b] _/10
[b]BATTLE SKILL:[/b] _/10
[b]INITIATIVE:[/b] _/10
[b]RESTRAINT:[/b] _/10
[b]DEFENSE:[/b] _/10
[b]AGILITY:[/b] _/10
[b]FLEXIBILITY:[/b] _/10
[b]STRATEGY:[/b] _/10
[b]LEADERSHIP:[/b] _/10
[b]TEAMWORK:[/b] _/10
[b]WRATH:[/b] _/10

[i]YOU CAN ADD ANY OTHER FIELDS HERE.[/i][/div][div style="width: 470px; height: 40px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 20px; background-color: COLORHERE; color: white; text-align: right; padding: 10px; padding-left: 8px; border: 1px white solid; border-top: 0px;"][i][b]LYRICSHERE[/b][/i][/div][/div]
[div style="width: 470px; height: auto; padding: 0px; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"](c) [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=3214.0]LEXASPERATED[/url][/div][/center]

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix