• 1/2 of pure angst
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I wish I was「 plot with misty 」brave enough
« on: November 26, 2018, 08:06:14 PM »
Here are my children ~

Keona 「 blind faerie 」typhoon : striker : tags
open to:
friends : she is very much an introvert, but relatively easy to befriend with the right time and effort
rivals : keona is fiercely independent and very stubborn; doesn't take well to bullies and is quick to challenge anyone who questions her; any cracks about her eyes, small stature or any insult to her family is a sure way to her bad side
mentors : she is very curious, so anyone willing to offer some sort of knowledge could easily find a student in her | she has little specific interests, just a general goal of being proficient and proving her worth - will accept lessons in fighting, self-defense, healing, hunting, etc.
adventure : she's not one to sit still, she wants to explore the world, but that's not entirely safe alone, so it'd do her good to have some company on fun little adventures

iffy about:
romance : a bit young for that, but childhood crushes are fine if there's good chemistry - willing to discuss that and even expanding for a long-term plot

closed to:
capture : for the time being
litters : too young for that
death : nope

Suvi 「 flower child 」typhoon : minnow : tags
open to:
friends : she is very friendly and easy to befriend
mentors : she is very curious and happy to listen to anyone's lessons
introduce something new : since she's really young, she hasn't experienced everything yet
mischief : since she got her raven friend, Fiachra, she's been steadily introduced into the world of pranks and general mischief | could be fun to have someone she conducts prank wars against | or for her to find out Fiachra has been messing with someone, as he is prone to do

closed to:
litters : too young
romance : too young

Kiira 「 glitching medic 」tanglewood : medic : here
open to:
friends : not an easy feat, not really | kiira is generally friendly, but a little shy and struggles with trust | she may not fully trust someone until a while but when she does she'll stick to their side like glue
rivals : a little difficult; she's generally docile but has a dark side that can be brought out after enough prodding
mentors : she's very curious and a quick study | it may take a while for someone to bring her under their wing due to her trust issues but once a foundation is established she'll attend lessons happily
book club : the quickest way to her heart is through books | she'll talk their heads off | coffee/tea w/ books in the middle of the night | just quiet time spent together

iffy to:
romance : she's still rather young | her trust issues are the main problem here | one has to establish a deep friendship with her first so it'd have to be a very slow-burn

closed to:
capture : for the time being
litters : nope

Ask about anything I didn't say specifically c;
「 Baba yetu, yetu uilye, jina lako litukuzwe 」
CHARACTERS / PLOTTING / PINTEREST / SPOTIFY / DEVIANTART ﷽﷽

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: