2.0.2 ◜ . from my window ┊ art shop (0/2 slots filled) . ◞
Beasts of Beyond

Shops ◜ . from my window ┊ art shop (0/2 slots filled) . ◞

Offline BEATLES

◜ . from my window ┊ art shop (0/2 slots filled) . ◞
« on: November 21, 2018, 11:25:23 AM »
Hey everyone! I initially wasn't going to open a shop like... ever. However, the holidays are coming up and I don't have an actual job so I figured I would try to do this in an attempt to make some money?

MY EXAMPLES: ShowHide
i primarily do canines and felines. anything more complicated than that won't be guaranteed!
MY FULL DEVIANTART IS HERE

RULES:
1. I will be posting finished results on my deviantart, so if you would rather me not, please say so!
2. I'll be picking and choosing who I draw. I really really don't like feeling pressured. so, if I never end up doing your character? Please don't take it personally! I probably felt that i couldn't draw them for some reason.
3. I have the right to decline any order.
4. Please have references ! An art piece with your character would be ideal, but example images are welcome as well. I'd also prefer a color palette so I get everything just right!
5. Know that I will try to complete orders ASAP, but I have other things to do other than drawing! Completion depends on how complex the order is. Please please do not pressure or rush me!
6. Please order one character at a time.
7. Your payment will be due after I finish your order! You'll pay me first (via PayPal, I'll dm you my account) and I will send the image to you (:
8. Be specific, I cannot stress that enough. When it comes to poses, expressions, and specifics, please be detailed! I don't want to get the order wrong.
9. Rules are subject to change.

PRICES:
Fullbodies - $5 (if I can do shading, then the shading comes free!) (Can also be a simple gif! Floaty, wink, etc.)
Busts - $4
Traditional sketches - $3 (will be colorless)

FORM:
Feel free to add to this in any way, this is just the bare minimum
Code: [Select]
[b]USERNAME:[/b]
[b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b]
[b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] fullbody or bust?
[b]CHARACTER SPECIES:[/b]
[b]REFERENCES:[/b] images would be ideal (please include basic references, color palettes, and poses if you can) but very detailed descriptions would work too
[b]CHARACTER BRIEF PERSONALITY:[/b]
[b]OTHER:[/b] specific expression or pose, what you want the gif of (if buying a fullbody), etc.

SLOTS:
Open
Open
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 04:13:00 PM by BEATLES »
CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION
I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND.

beatles // she or her pronouns // characters // see profile for more info

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ◜ . from my window ┊ art shop (0/2 slots open) . ◞
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 05:31:43 PM »
your title should say 2/2 slots open, not 0/2
track bc i love your stuff
i thought of quitting, baby, but my heart just ain't gonna buy it
THAT'S LIFE
many times I thought of cuttin' out but my heart won't buy it

admin - characters - discord: star#0061

Offline BEATLES

Re: ◜ . from my window ┊ art shop (0/2 slots open) . ◞
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 05:39:15 PM »
I made this early in the morning Orion I cannot do math
Fixing!! Lmao
CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION
I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND.

beatles // she or her pronouns // characters // see profile for more info

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix