2.0.2 DESOLATION, DEVASTATION --- Fenrisulfr's Character Storage
Beasts of Beyond

Animal DESOLATION, DEVASTATION --- Fenrisulfr's Character Storage

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • awards This member won an August spotlight category within 2020! This member won a January spotlight category!
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Character storage for all of Fenris Grimm's information.
art is mine unless stated otherwise.
please do not post.

Table of Contents
1. General Information
2. Tags
3. History
4. Gallery
5. Inventory
6. Aesthetics
7. words & Quotes
8. Human & AU stuff
9. Playlist
10. Theme Weeks & Claims
11. Thread List
12. Quotes about him

Pixel art by the amazing Kasa! ava by me.
「 I AM THE END OF ALL THINGS 」
I Have seen the fall of babylon. I have drunk the blood of kings - Bio | ½ Amenris
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:00:48 PM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」
WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ———————  AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. | STORAGECHARACTER HUB-

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • awards This member won an August spotlight category within 2020! This member won a January spotlight category!
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: YOU WILL DESTROY IN MY NAME --- Fenrisulfr's Biography
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 09:47:27 PM »

pixel art by Kasa!

► - SUN EATER

FIRST NAME FENRIS
LAST NAME GRIMM-GHANA
NAME MEANING ( Fenrisulfr - Norse alternate name interpretation of the Fenrir wolf of legend, said to kill Odin and swallow the sun ) ( Grimm - relating to an old legend of black dogs and ill omens of death )
NICKNAMES 'Fenris' 'Fenrir' 'Fenri' 'Fen' 'War' 'War Wolf' 'Harbinger of Ruin'
AGE ??? Body is younger due to reincarnation.
SPECIES (Truth: Ascendant (Of War) - a pantheon of god eldritch entities ) (Form: Draconic Hellhound)

CLAN ____
RANK ____ [Ex Tanglewood Regent]
TITLES 'Gatorbait'

PARENTAGE @LUCIFER GRIMM.  X Hecane (NPC - Deceased)
SIBLINGS Morrigan, Azrael & Lilith (All MIA)
BoB SIBLINGS
ADOPTED RELATIONS

S/O AMUNET
CHILDREN

TRAITS
PERSONALITY
TROPES

BACKSTORY

- WIP -
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 09:40:08 AM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」
WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ———————  AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. | STORAGECHARACTER HUB-

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: YOU WILL DESTROY IN MY NAME --- Fenrisulfr's Tags
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 09:53:20 PM »
STANDING ON THE EDGE OF THE CRATER && GENERAL INFO /
► FENRIS GRIMM-GHANA / 'Fenris', 'Fenrir', 'Fenri', 'fen' also 'war'
► 'The wolf of war', 'red rider', 'war wolf'
► his father, Lucifer or rather Luciferus, is the God of darkness (or as they refer to themselves as ascendants- he is 'The Ascendant Dark'), likewise Fenrisulfr is on  of this pantheon, as the ascendant God of war alongside his three missing siblings, Death, famine and pestilence (this pantheon is part of my own story yet to be written and yes is based around/takes from multiple myths and legends - fen here should not counteract anyone else being gods etc, he and his ilk regularly in story shift and explore other realities and thus can coincide with other pantheons etc)
► Male / Unknown / ageless
► Draconic 'Hellhound' (in form) | Eldritch 'ascendant' god | 'War Ascendant' in pantheon.
Clan&Rank / Tanglewood , ____ [Ex Tanglewood Regent]
Clan Titles / 'Gatorbait'
Married to Amunet.

LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID && RELATIONSHIPS / ½ ⅓ ¼ ⅕ ⅛ /  AMENRIS (made by COSMIIX)
► Bisexual / Realtionship with Amunet.
@LUCIFER GRIMM. x ?? (NPC) | Gen 2
► Blood Siblings | Azrayil, Morrigan, Lilith.
► War of the four.
► ½ amenris (ship name of Fenris x Amunet)
► PART OF THE GODFAM (parents: fen & Amunet )

AND THE ASHES ARE ALL COLD NOW && APPEARANCE / REFERENCE [ART MINE] / STATUS [100%]
[MAIN/BIRTH FORM] 'DRACONIC HELLHOUND' (hellhound 'variant')
► Large in height (around 9 feet) with a Lithe, lean build and bristling with heavy fur mixed with scales that concentrate more below his back (think hellhounds from the riddick movies), His coat up near his shoulders, back and most of his face is a burning orange that shines like fire fading into wet blood, a rare pigment mutation compared to the rest of his onyx form. the orange-red fades into ashy dark grey and then black - he has piercing Ice Blue eyes near white in colour when the light catches them, an inherited trait from his mother whos eyes were bright blue-white. His paws and legs seem cracked with lava like veins, the glow mimics the colour of his blood whilst his tears are black. He has two sets of curved ram like horns and a line of spikes like a protruding mimicking spine - his tail is lone and whip like tipped with daggers and spikes.
► MAX ROCKATANSKY (FURY ROAD) [VOICECLAIM] | MAX ROCKATANSKY (FURY ROAD) [FACECLAIM]
[AURA] Fenrisulfr carries an aura of cold violence, like the coming of a storm, sharp like the edge of a knife but to those that fall under his protection it feels more like the comfort of a familiar blade - a steady comrade and an unwavering sense of loyalty, a warm fire where to the enemy it is a roaring consuming blaze set to consume them until ashes but remain. His aura carries the heavy feel of restraint sometimes, like an almost intangible sense of chains tied to this beast.
[SCENT] Fenrisulfr true to his nature carries the acrid scent of fire and smoke interwoven with the scent of metal like a living forge and the hints of iron and blood - for all intents he carries the faint aroma of having just walked off a battlefield.
[ACCESSORIES]
► War mask (worn in raids, see 'inventory')
► a pendant of crossed swords with his surname written into it, a gift from Amunet he now wears constantly.
— INJURIES/ILLNESSES: none

NO MORE BULLETS AND THE EMBERS ARE DEAD && BEHAVIOUR
► [ STRATEGIC | ANALYTICAL | INTELLIGENT | CUNNING | PRAGMATIC | SURVIVOR | LOYAL | PATIENT | DRY WIT | PROTECTIVE | PATIENT ]
► [ MANIPULATIVE | VAGUELY UNSETTLING | LETHAL | RUTHLESS | SARCASTIC | DARK HUMOUR ]
[ LAWFUL EVIL TO NEUTRAL ]
Fenrisulfr is a rather severe individual at first glance, full of dry sarcastic wit with a strange unsettling sense of humour and general presence, he's fairly even tempered and it takes quite a bit to goad him into a fight if it's pointless - he is however intensely loyal and will see to it that he and his get ahead no matter the cost, this can often paint him the villain or 'evil' but merely the ends justify the means if it means protecting those who own his loyalty - said loyalty can be hard to win but once attained is near impossible to lose.
WIP
[ TROPES / AMBIGUOUSLY EVIL | DARK IS NOT EVIL | NOBLE DEMON | BIG BROTHER INSTINCT | PAY EVIL UNTO EVIL | WICKED CULTURED | FRONTLINE GENERAL | EVIL REDHEAD | PRAGMATIC VILLAINY | THE STRATEGIST | WICKED CULTURED ]
[ NOTES ]
Fenris will be a god of war incarnate as a son of the 'God' or as they refer to themselves 'ascendant' of darkness, his powers will be focused on a more volatile destructive angle funnelled into being useful against the enemy, he will be a brilliant strategist and a cunning enemy - embodying war in all aspects more than just violence and using his emotional manipulation in light touches to try and sway others to what is in his mind a good cause.
[ INSPIRATIONS ]
The myth of Fenrir, the wolf that eats the sun, 'sun-eater' themes, Gods of war such as Ares or Mars, Fire & volcanoes, Body Horror (In Terms of the lava themes, that could be taken extreme in Design), Hux/Starkiller(SW) slightly, wolves and dragons.
— DISORDERS: none.

WHISPERS IN THE AIR TELL THE TALES && POWERS
Reincarnation / free powers&mutations | attained
Fire Elemental | Attained
Earth Elemental | Attained
Clairvoyance | attained

OF THE BROTHERS GONE && INTERACTION / BLACK KNIGHT / LIGHTNING BRUISERWAR GOD
► physically formidable / mentally formidable. (Not as a child)
► powerplay? no.
► attack in BOLD BLACK
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 06:08:08 AM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: YOU WILL DESTROY IN MY NAME --- Fenrisulfr's History
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 09:57:45 PM »
DESOLATION, DEVASTATION && HISTORY

WIP backstory bit.

CURRENT TIMELINE

- Joined Tanglewood and came into contact with fellow god like beings of another pantheon, Amunet & Amun.
- participated in a raid, ultimately a failure as the rescuee was dead when found (acquired mask) briefly fought Argus (unknowingly his sorta sister)
- Cairos joins causing turmoil with the Amunet and Amun, Fenrisulfr tries to help.
- develops a crush/feelings for Amunet
- doesn't particpate in torture of Lunafretya, doesn't see the point in torture or of a non enemy clanner.
- amunet gifts him his pendant
- promoted to chaser
- saved Camalora from being an alligator's lunch
- underwent an upgrade to his current form in looks and usability
- often 'border buddies' with Morgan, the icy canine, at meeting new people on the border
- promoted to 'Firebrand'
- clearing swamp of gators
- amunet gave him a pastel scarf
- promoted to proxy
- brief self reflection and gifting his clanmates things.
- Whisper (sister in law) joins the clan
- Promoted to Regent
- Amunet is attacked by her Ex, Fenris goes berserk on the asshole
- creates some cool pools with Morgan's help
- helps Morgan renovate the library
- at the next meeting, beck bakes smores on Fen's spines.
- Father's Day gift from Nayru
- pretty much dad to Nayru
- adopted Hati with Amunet
- helps Morgan with learning to read
- awarded 'GatorBait' title
- flowers gift given by Iota
- Hati is injured by hyenas
- helps out in the first mask vigil by being an antagonist for the trail goers with Morgan.
- decorates home with his gifts and makes a metal mural of past and present.
- bit of a enemyship with Malphas
- he and amunet officially date
- steps down from regent
- leaves tanglewood.
- he and Amunet return to Tanglewood with Vigenere as its leader.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 02:55:16 PM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: YOU WILL DESTROY IN MY NAME --- Fenrisulfr's Gallery
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 09:58:32 PM »
WHAT A MESS WE MADE, WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG && ART GALLERY

AMAZING PIXEL ART BY KASA! - - x
Full reference by me - - x
Bloodmoon by me - - x
old fullbody (needs to be redone) by me - - x
Amenris by COSMIXX - - x
more Amenris by COSMIIX - - x
amenris doodles by cosmiix - - x
Amenris doodle by me - - x
war loves victory by COSMIIX - - x
Sketches by me (Amenris, pendant and mask sketch) - - x
Template header / Sulf drawn by me - - x
Of War [new fancy header] - - x

FOR FUN
God Squad by me - - X
Tag urself tanglehood edition by me - - x
Spike off doodle by . - - Fenris vs morgan
Border buddies by . - - x
DLC 'Blusulf' outfit by me - - x
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:01:34 PM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: YOU WILL DESTROY IN MY NAME --- Fenrisulfr's Inventory & Home
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 09:59:18 PM »
WATCHING FROM THE EDGE OF THE CIRCUS, FOR THE GAMES TO BEGIN && INVENTORY & HOME

War Mask
"his is auspicious, skull like and bearing a grinning maw with what looks like a singular bright burning eye in its forehead of pure obsidian - save where the golden metallic indents cut in and carved circular marks are cut through with slashes - it looks demonic, more it looks like it would fit his large head comfortably and it suits his taste - less of a mask more of a strange helm, perhaps it had been misplaced among the costume knick nacks? he shrugs and levers it over his head, opaque and hidden eyeholes allow him to see clearly in spite of the front appearing blank"

Pendant of crossed swords, a gift from Amunet
Fenrisulfr.

Her talons wrapped around the necklace as she stared at the draconic wolf feeling the smile on her face widening just slightly, she slowly approached the male keeping the necklace hidden before she would run her talons up his neck and slowly put the necklace on him making sure that it didn't get stuck on any of them spikes. The two small golden swords locked in "battle" shining in the sunlight and the pendant underneath it doing the same. Her talons briefly resting on his chest covering the pendant for a moment only to realize what she was doing did she move her talons away offering a cheeky smile "And for you, Fenrisulfr. You might be new here but having your companionship has been a blessing so far and well, even words cannot explain how grateful I am that you are here." How he wasn't in an enemy clan and that they were friends even if the flutters in her chest told her otherwise, she denied these feelings looking at the hybrid then moving away from him.

Pastel orange scarf given by AMUNET.
Quote from:  AMUNET G.
"Ah, how kind of you to notice." The next bit made her shake her head lightly at his idle teasing and she proceeded to unwrap the pastel orange scarf and in a surprisingly swift movement would wrap it around Fen before loosening her grip and winking in his direction "Well, if it's a fashion show here's your complimentary scarf."

- Nayru's gift here - empty photo album.

- Iota's gift here - Snap dragons flowers.

- Fenrisulfr's home - thread here.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:01:42 PM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DESOLATION, DEVASTATION --- Aesthetics
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 06:38:54 PM »
GLADIATORS DRAW THEIR SWORDS, FORM THEIR RANKS FOR ARMAGEDDON && AESTHETICS

Fenrisulfr pinterest - - x
amenris pinterest by STARK/COSMIXX - - x
Amenris pinterest by me - - x
Fenrisulfr pinterest board by Tricky - - x

THE TANGLEFAM PLAYLIST (Made by myself) - - TANGLEFAM
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:01:55 PM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DESOLATION, DEVASTATION --- Words and Quotes
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 07:36:40 PM »
I'M NUCLEAR, I'M WILD, I'M BREAKING UP INSIDE && WORDS AND QUOTES

Quote from: Kratos (God of War 2018)
Close your heart to it. On our journey we will be attacked by all manner of creature. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart to their suffering. Do not allow yourself to feel for them. They will not feel for you.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:02:04 PM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DESOLATION, DEVASTATION --- Human & AU stuff
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 07:37:11 PM »
A HEART OF BROKEN GLASS && HUMAN & AU STUFF
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:02:13 PM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DESOLATION, DEVASTATION --- Fenrisulfr's Playlist
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 07:37:40 PM »
STANDING ON THE EDGE OF THE UNDERWORLD && PLAYLIST

Nuclear | Mike Oldfield ( GLADIATORS DRAW THEIR SWORDS, FORM THEIR RANKS FOR ARMAGEDDON )
Battlefield | Blind Guardian ( War and anger shall reign, The clash of iron can be heard, By blindness you're driven insane )
Passive | A Perfect Circle ( Why can't you turn and face me, You fucking disappoint me ! )
Broken Bones | Chvrches ( Play your part, All on your own | Closed and bruised, You’re on your own )
Sound of Drums | Chameleon Circuit ( Can you hear them? They're coming, They're in the signal, They're in my head )
Believer | Imagine Dragons ( Last things last, By the grace of the fire and the flames | You're the face of the future, the blood in my veins, oh ooh )
Warriors | Imagine Dragons ( Here we are, don't turn away now, We are the warriors that built this town )
Soldier | Fluerie ( Soldier, keep on marching on, head down till the work is done )
Wonderful World | The Everlove Cover ( And I think to myself, What a wonderful world )
Strongers | Ours
Blow me Away | Breaking Benjamin
Seven Nation Army | White stripes, GLITCHMOB Remix
Empire | Alpines
Dear Dictator | Saint Motel
Rules of Nature | MGR OST
Prayer of the Refugee | Rise Against ( Keep quiet no longer, We'll sing through the day | Of the lives that we've lost, And the lives we've reclaimed )
Survivors Guilt | Rise Against
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:02:20 PM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DESOLATION, DEVASTATION --- Fenrisulfr's Theme weeks & claims
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 07:38:10 PM »
LOOKING AT THE ABYSS && THEME WEEKS AND CLAIMS

Star wars - - Anakin
LOTR - - Eomer
DC - - Batman
Marvel/Xmen - - Magneto
HALO - - Master Chief
Movies - - Max Rockatansky
Pokemon - - Yveltal / houndoom?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 02:56:52 PM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DESOLATION, DEVASTATION --- Fenrisulfr's Thread List
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2018, 07:38:32 PM »
AND I'M HOPING FOR SOME MIRACLE && THREAD LIST

NUCLEAR - - Joining
Acquiring Mask - - x
First raid - - x - fought Argus
Meeting amun - - x
First Private thread with Amunet - - x
Meeting Cairos - - x
Doesn't participate in torture of Lunafreya - - x
Gift from Amunet - - x
Promotion to Chaser - - x
Saving Camalora from alligator - - x
Gains an updated form - - x
promotion to firebrand - -
promotion to Proxy - - x
Amunet gives him a scarf - - x
Fenris on family and gifts - - Who Do You Die For?
Whisper (sister in law) joins the group - - x
Promoted to Regent - - x
Amunet's Ex attacks and Fenris goes berserk - - FIRST BURN
Father's Day gift from Nayru - - x
Hati's introduction - - x
Gift from Iota - - WITH LOVE
Priv thread with Amunet - - I'LL BE HERE
P thread with Morgan, teaching him - - Camaraderie
Tanglewood's First Mask Vigil - - x
Fenris decorates + metallic mural - - A PLACE TO CALL HOME

« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:02:37 PM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DESOLATION, DEVASTATION --- Quotes about him
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2018, 07:38:56 PM »
TO BREAKOUT, TO ESCAPE FROM ALL THIS && QUOTES ABOUT HIM

Sorrel | Agent Washington - Today at 10:18 PM
Fen is so good though haha. I love Fen.  Not to mention his aesthetically pleasing design
ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 7:36 PM
amunet: you can make me infinity dust any day
amdy | Iota - Today at 7:37 PM
THANOSULFR
la cakerie | ska'arq - Today at 6:20 PM
wife be stubborn so fen just gives up and plucks her off the ground
Hubby Piggyback Rides
Morgan / . - Today at 6:22 PM
all of the smallest tanglers should all ride sulf into battle
he could probably fit like 4 of them
ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 6:22 PM
yes boyfriend transportation
Amunet would die of embarrassment
la cakerie | ska'arq - Today at 6:22 PM
nayru calls shotgun and rides on his head
Luciferr | FENRISULFR - Today at 6:22 PM
BEEP BEEP
GET ON THE BOYFRIEND BUS AMUNET
Morgan / . - Today at 6:22 PM
and yells "THIS IS WAR" while pointing down at sulf's face

Luciferr | FENRISULFR - Today at 6:23 PM
TANGLEWOOD GET ON THE FUCKIN WAR GOD
get on losers
we're goin raidin
la cakerie | ska'arq - Today at 6:23 PM
someone in the distance: gUYS SOMEONE IS HURT(edited)
nayru, leaping on fen's back: GIDDEUP GO GO GO
Luciferr | FENRISULFR - Today at 6:24 PM
WAR AMBULANCE TO THE RESCUE lmao
ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 6:24 PM
fenris: DON'T MAKE ME TURN THIS "BUS" AROUND, I WILL DO IT
Luciferr | FENRISULFR - Today at 6:25 PM
make sure y'all fasten yourself to a spike now, we don't want no one falling off the bus
la cakerie | ska'arq - Today at 6:25 PM
amunet, sitting on his shoulders: ok kids put on your seatbelts
kids: but-
amunet: pUT THEM ON
fen, glancing back: don't make me turn this bus around
Morgan / . - Today at 6:25 PM
sulf's next gift to everyone is a set of little loops
just to tie around his spikes if they ride him

Devourer of 1000 gods | Fenris - Today at 6:12 PM
GODFAM TAG TEAMS TO TEACH BECK TO READ
ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 6:12 PM
Y E S
I SECOND THIS MOTION
florence / nayru - Today at 6:12 PM
I THIRD THAT MOTION

florence / nayru - Today at 6:01 PM
FATHER'S DAY IS COMING UP
I HOPE FENRI IS READY

florence / nayru - Today at 5:51 PM
WE LOVE ONE (1) SPIKY BOI IN THIS HOUSE

florence / nayru - Today at 5:41 PM
fenris is just the ultimate dad he needs 2 accept it

tricky / beck - Today at 3:03 PM
all newcomers are warned about the serial father
florence / nayru - Today at 3:26 PM
Fenri is the official Dad of tanglewood I don’t make the rules

ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 5:05 PM
Amunet clapping in the background: hey hey hey, stop giving your father a run for his money. listen to your father.
Fenris: I'm a dad ?

ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 5:08 PM
amunet: wow, does dadism run in your family, fen?

florence / nayru - Today at 5:27 PM
fenris is nayru’s dad confirmed

Devourer of 1000 gods | Fenris - Today at 5:29 PM
when amenris became impromptu parents lmao
i mean it works on an extra layer bc they're all gods too
florence / nayru - Today at 5:29 PM
oh TRUE! nayru the tiny goddess with her big bad god parents
ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 5:30 PM
the god family
yeees

Devourer of 1000 gods | Fenris - Today at 5:31 PM
smol wisdom nayru gettin picked on
here comes wr n victory to fuck em up
I mean fenri did defend her scarf idea from cipher, he's already bein a dad lmao
DEAL WITH IT BECKY lmao
ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 5:31 PM
yES
florence / nayru - Today at 5:31 PM
Y E S I LOVE THAT
ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 5:31 PM
poor becky and his atheist ass
florence / nayru - Today at 5:31 PM
GOD FAM IS OFFICIAL SORRY I DONT MAKE THE RULES
ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 5:32 PM
uH DITTO THIS GOD FAM FTW
GODFAM: WE GOT WISDOM, WAR, AND VICTORY
Devourer of 1000 gods | Fenris - Today at 5:32 PM
HAS THERE BEEN A BETTER COMBINATION
tricky / beck - Today at 5:32 PM
with our powers combined

florence / nayru - Today at 5:33 PM
WISDOM WAR AND VICTORY IS THE BEST COMBO NGL

ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 5:34 PM
"And this is our not-God son, Becky Becksworth"

ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 5:35 PM
"This is Beck Grimm-Ghana."

ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 6:39 PM
human au where amenris plays video games and are competitive
ANDY / AMUNET - Today at 6:59 PM
yeees best human au and they're just kings in the gaming like then when they win everyone is like GG wins
MEIRIO / AMUNET - Today at 11:42 PM
all the #aesthetic
amunet: wearing sunglasses my boyfriend is p lit ngl just look at how hot he is
fen: on literal fire
tricky / beck - Today at 11:46 PM
fen: explodes into flames
beck: lol nice party trick u should teach me sometime
MEIRIO / AMUNET - Today at 11:56 PM
also Christmas.
Amunet: are you cold for the holidays?
Audience: slow nod
Amunet: then look no further, for this double package deal will keep you warm for the holidays!
Audience: gasp
Amunet: jazz hands at both Fen and Beck Fire places are so last century, today it's a legit hot boyfriend and your not-son
Fen and Beck: both on fire
Amunet: this is how I'm keeping warm for the holidays and so should you
little slogan plays
P.S The merchandise shown aren't for sale, this is literally my boyfriend and not-son. I don't like sharing.
cafuné // belladonna - Today at 1:25 AM
hey fen hes our guy if he cant impale you noone can
insert cheer here
Literal Devil | Fenrisulfr - Today at 1:29 AM
smores
lmao he a literal furnace too so yeah
infini-smores
tricky / beck - Today at 1:29 AM
s m o r es
next meeting we making smores boyes
MEIRIO / AMUNET - Today at 1:29 AM
amunet just putting smores on her bf and plucking them off
tricky / beck - Today at 1:30 AM
permission to drag fen over for the meeting
Morgan / . - Today at 1:30 AM
and he would be joyous as people would have a war over who gets to use his spikes
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:02:44 PM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg  CalicoCorner - trad. Warrior Cats & apocalyptic animal RP