Sweetopia Here, New Member Alert

Offline FatalBlackRose

• Rookie
  • Sleepy 24/7
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sweetopia Here, New Member Alert
« on: March 28, 2018, 07:04:24 PM »
Heyya Candies your official name yayyyy, Sweetopia here, and I am new here! I decided to check it out after a friend showed me it, and this is gorgeous!

How are y'all today?!
she/her pronouns - DeathDealingBlackRose#8087 @Discord - Feel Free to Pm for ANY Reason.
Characters:
Deviantmind (Snowbound)

skypher

Re: Sweetopia Here, New Member Alert
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 07:24:37 PM »
hellooo!! Im skypher, your friendly other world triangle! Im not a staff member but you can come to me if you wanna plot or have any questions c:

Offline left.

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 08:02:41 PM »
hey! welcome to the site. i'm fab + lemme know if you ever need help with anything!

Offline FatalBlackRose

• Rookie
  • Sleepy 24/7
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 08:37:31 PM »
hey skypher and fab, thanks so much for the warm welcomes!!! <3
she/her pronouns - DeathDealingBlackRose#8087 @Discord - Feel Free to Pm for ANY Reason.
Characters:
Deviantmind (Snowbound)

limerence

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 09:02:11 PM »
hey, welcome to the site!!!
im limerence c:
i'm not staff either but I'm also open to talk + plot if you ever want!

Offline FatalBlackRose

• Rookie
  • Sleepy 24/7
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 09:03:42 PM »
heyya limerence thanks for the welcome as well!
Characters:
Deviantmind (Snowbound)

Offline kicksie !

• Former Staff
  • mackatic™
  • awards This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event.
  • she/her ♡
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 10:06:10 PM »
♡ — helloooo, and welcome to the site!
i'm kicksie, a moderator here c:
if you ever have any questions or need anything, or even just someone to talk to and plot with, feel free to shoot me a message!
「 ♡ ———— RUN AWAY WITH ME
SAY HELLO TO NEW YORK CITY

⅛ of sutsquad — ex mod — bex mackstaff vandalismstoragejoin elysium!

Offline FatalBlackRose

• Rookie
  • Sleepy 24/7
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 06:52:50 AM »
ahhhh thanks kicksie, i appreciate it!
Characters:
Deviantmind (Snowbound)

Offline Vixika

• Warrior
  • ✧ // ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴡ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
  • ᴀᴋᴀ Imagination
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 03:08:35 PM »
Hey there, and welcome to the site! I'm Imortapose, but you can call me Immy. Just like the others, you can message me if you ever have any questions, want to plot, or just feel like chatting. (x

I love your icon! I've been wanting to play Undertale recently. I bought it a while back, downloaded it and played it for a few days but I never finished it. With Spring Break around the corner, I could have an entire week to just sit down and play through it! 0:
Did you play Undertale, and did you replay it to go through all the routes or did you only go through one?
ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

Online Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This amazing member has donated to bee/invertebrate charity event in October of 2020. This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 03:53:09 PM »
Ayyy welcome to BoB! Name's Orion, some others also may call me Star. I'm the owner of this joint and if you have any questions, let me know.
GOOD OMENS
admin — he/him — characters — discord: star#0061

Offline FatalBlackRose

• Rookie
  • Sleepy 24/7
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2018, 10:37:53 AM »
Ahhh thanks Orion, this site is AWESOME!!! <3

And Immy I played all the routes of Undertale and they were amazing, but I enjoyed pacifist the most; but i remember that I accidentally killed Toriel on my first playthrough and I got so upset about it and I was screaming "No goat mom, don't die on me; It was an accident!!" Oof that was like one of the dorkiest things I ever yelled about! XD And thanks, I love this icon as well, I just needed to use it! But anyways: I definitely recommend you to play the game, it was real enjoyable for me and I'm picky about my games.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 10:38:51 AM by Sweetopia »
Characters:
Deviantmind (Snowbound)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg   CalicoCorner - trad. Warrior Cats & apocalyptic animal RP