• View Profile
    • Awards
[12/14] THE ROSEBLOODS GUIDE
« on: August 01, 2018, 12:37:10 AM »
THE ROSEBLOODS
BETTER RUN, BETTER RUN
WHEN THE WOLVES COME OUT TO PLAY

INTRODUCTION
The Rosebloods are a mysterious bunch of rogues, their ways and traditions are unknown to those outside of their group.  On the inside however, they are a tight knit family unit, brought together by their purpose of standing high above others.  This group is full of animals with god complexes, feeling as if they are the grandest animals in the world, encouraged by the way the Rosebloods live and carry themselves.  This is a dangerous and mysterious group, filled with characters of all sorts.  As a note, this group is extremely ruthless and cruel, and may have triggering content within threads. If you choose to read further and/or join us, this has been your warning! Thank you for understanding.

RANKS & TITLES
PHARAOH — This is the ruler of the group. They hold meetings and deal in politics and warfare, and are often viewed as gods or deities by the rest of the group.
Sephiroth played by woody

VIZIER — The pharaoh's left and right hands, next in line to lead. They are the ones the lord trusts most to advise on important matters; the two ranks are often referred to as the War Council among other members.
Jiyu, played by kitty
character name & roleplayer

NOMARCH — Assistant deputies, all dealing in the group's different affairs; healing, warfare, and religion.
warfare nomarch character name & roleplayer
healer nomarch character name & roleplayer
religion nomarch character name & roleplayer

GUARDS — These chosen few are specifically designated to guard either the leader or whomever the leader commands.
guardmaster character name & roleplayer
Bai Shi & kade

PHYSICIANS — The medics of the group. Quite obviously, they heal you; be it from a raid or a scuffle face smack for being an idiot.  They also dabble in the supernatural and ghoulish, keeping contact with the religion as well.
Rosemary, played by axiom

OVERSEERS — The most fabulous members of the Rosebloods; they paint people up for battle or other such events, and also partake in the creation of fun events and rituals for the group.

OTHER TITLES — The pharaoh can give special titles out to whoever they want. These titles don't necessarily imbue power on their own, but they do show that the pharaoh respects the person enough to give them said title.

MEMBERS — Members include average members, physician assistants, etc. Trainees and children can also fit here.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 02:30:12 PM by ROSEBLOODS »
IF I CANNOT BEND THE WILL OF HEAVEN
THEN I SHALL MOVE HELL ———————— join the rosebloods

Offline ROSEBLOODS

• managed by woody
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [7/31] THE ROSEBLOODS GUIDE
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 12:37:29 AM »
THE ROSEBLOODS
TERRITORY
Since the destruction of their previous jungle home, the Rosebloods have moved to another part of the vast desert surrounding them.  They call an abandoned Egyptian settlement home, with plenty of possible dens and structures to give the home character.  Smaller buildings dot the edge of the main hub, open to be inhabited by Rosebloods of any rank.  A temple stands in the center of the city, the interior housing the throne room of the Pharaoh, where meeting and announcements are held for the whole group to hear.  The temple also houses the Pharaoh’s private quarters, where one might be summoned on official business or where the leader can be approached, though intruding without invitation is highly discouraged.

THE WASTES: ShowHide
 — x | x | x
Quite a long walk from the camp settled in the desert lies a wasteland; a highly dangerous place, warned to steer clear from unless one wants to prove their worth. The Wastes are vast and ridden with wreckage of an ancient civilization, buried in the sand to be forgotten. Dark and ominous clouds of dust loom overhead in a constant threat of descending upon any that dares to enter the place. Most that go in do not come back. Among the debris and ruins, legend tells of a massive serpent that sleeps beneath the sands of the Wastes, in constant danger of waking; the serpentine Aspect, Ignis, claims dominion over the Wastes. His servants roam the Wastes, 50-foot long beasts of snakes that prey on anything living, protecting their master while he sleeps. The Rosebloods may bring prisoners to the edge of the Wastes, where the cursed sands meet the pure white of their claimed half, as offerings or sacrifices to Ignis to keep him at bay and will him to remain at rest. It is highly advised that members that lack strength, courage, and strong wills do not go near this place.

THE OASIS: ShowHide
 — The oasis is a popular location for members of the Rosebloods to come and relax at, as it provides the central water source for the desert dwelling group.  It’s large enough for many members of any size to cool off in, and a small river provides a constant trail of water and leads into a small waterway in the city.  The water provided may also be used for agricultural endeavors.

THE CHARRED FOREST: ShowHide
 — A fair distance away from the city on the further horizon, there sits the remains of a charred forest, edged by dirt instead of sand and a stark contrast to the sameness of the rest of the territory.  This area is mostly abandoned and not very plentiful when it comes to prey, though some can find use of it.  Clearings can be used to hold events, and it’s a popular spot to spar in or around in stealth training.

THE MINES/CRYSTAL CAVES: ShowHide
 — WIP

TRADITIONS & RELIGION
ORIENTATION — Once a week, usually during the weekly meetings, the Pharaoh formally introduces and accepts newcomers into the Rosebloods. After being welcomed into the Rosebloods, it is tradition (however not required) for new members to drink a certain red liquid, if only to prove themselves worthy of their place in the group. High positions must do the same after being promoted.

SACRIFICES - Once a week after the meeting, the members of the Rosebloods gather by the Wastes to throw sacrifices of living creatures to please the Aspect of Flame, Ignis.  This is done to please the volatile serpent and his servants, and to please the Aspects as a whole.

EAGLE FEATHER BLESSING — To bless an upcoming litter, an eagle feather must be acquired by any means. What happens if you don't get a feather? We don't know.

WAR PAINT — Before going off to battle, members consult the overseers and get painted up. Blood may be used.

FLOWERS - Families and individual members are encouraged to(but not required) to pick a flower that represents them or their family.  They can hold a certain meaning of importance to the bearer of them.  Occasionally the Pharaoh may also bestow rings of flowers to those who achieve grant ranks and notability within the group.

BLOOD MOON FESTIVAL — On the rare occasion of a blood moon eclipse, the Rosebloods celebrate by going to the courtyard and having a festival. With the red moon hanging high over them, they paint themselves in red (paint or blood, depends on the person) and often have sacrifices or executions just for the hell of it. There's food, games, dancing, everything you would see in another group's festival. The night usually ends with a raid.

RELIGION — The Rosebloods is a place where many may believe what they wish. However, no matter ones personal beliefs the group lives alongside a collection of deities which represent or directly control different aspects of the surrounding area. While there are many deities that may be worshipped by members, six of them are considered more powerful than any of the others by the vast majority of the group due to their ability to directly affect the group. When not kept appeased or worshipped adequately, these ghostly deities have been known to cause suffering and strife for the group until they are once more pleased.

The Aspects: ShowHide

A collection of six deities that have control over different aspects of the world around them, worshipped by the Roseblood in exchange for their favor.

Terra, Aspect of Earth
Found in largely underground locations, this deity shows itself as a transparent brown wolf. Terra is often considered the resident deity of the overseers, she offers muse for the creative endeavours pursued by her worshippers. However, if unpleased she is just as capable of causing earthquakes and cave ins through her ability to manipulate the earth.

Luna, Aspect of Water
Found within numerous sources of water, this transparent dolphin serves as deity over the moon. Capable of controlling water to aid or hinder the group, while she could simply drown someone she is much more prone to causing flooding and endless rains when displeased.

Ignis, Aspect of Flame
Found sleeping within the wastes surrounded by his 50 foot servants, this giant transparent snake serves as deity over the sun. Controlling the power of fire, he becomes most dangerous when not kept asleep by sacrifices, but often before a fire he will first bring a drought.

Amino, Aspect of Mind
This deity is not found in any set location, instead he appears as a small transparent rat to those who study hard within the group, most often those with an interest in healing. While most of the time he provides those who view him with potentially life saving information if not worshipped he is just as prone to providing information that could lead to destruction. Animo will never tell if the information he gives is to save or slaughter.

Spiritus, Aspect of Soul
Almost never appearing the same to any two animals, this deity represents the soul, from it’s ever changing life to its eventual demise, its form is dependent on the journey of the animal viewing. Spiritus guides animals to their innate talents, wisdoms, leads them through difficult spiritual journeys. However, the deity is just as capable of harming the soul, removing ones talent or even leading them astray when upset.

Ventus, Aspect of Air
Never witnessed on the ground, but able to be found everywhere, air bends at the will of Ventus as she weaves through everything in the world. This giant Eagle is the most nurturing of the deities, rarely ever upset so long as the kits of Roseblood are blessed in her name, she watches over the group nurturing them.

THE RULES & POLITICS
— The leader's word is law.
— Respect higher positions. If there is abuse of power, it should be reported to the leader.
— Every group that is not an ally is considered fair game.
— Members of the group are free to be members of allied groups but members of enemy groups are prohibited.
— All BoB rules apply.

ALLIES — Tanglewood, The Ascendants
ENEMIES — Everyone else

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT IT'S MOVING FAST.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 02:46:40 PM by ROSEBLOODS »

Offline ROSEBLOODS

• managed by woody
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:45:10 PM by ROSEBLOODS »

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 01:22:37 AM »
track on main
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 01:22:50 AM by emil »

this peppermint winter is so sugar sweet

Online crim

• a well-dressed mess
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 07:25:56 AM »
tracking!! :’)
start my day up on the roof ———
there's nothing like this type of view.

Offline Jiyu Simul Stamus

• Adviser Of The Rosebloods.
  • "You Like Me Best When I'm Off My Rocker"
  • awards This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 11:14:04 AM »
tracking

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 01:01:49 PM »
track

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 07:31:50 PM »
tracking
IG, TUMBLR, SC: LEXASPERATED • DA: ALEKZ-QUIOGUE
LEXI • SHE / HER • ACTIVE CHARACTERSPREMADES 。・:*:・゚☆

Offline Stormside

• Formerly Viperfang~
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2018, 03:31:50 PM »
-- le tracketh

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2018, 05:18:30 PM »
tracking with mosa's subaccount
IG, TUMBLR, SC: LEXASPERATED • DA: ALEKZ-QUIOGUE
LEXI • SHE / HER • ACTIVE CHARACTERSPREMADES 。・:*:・゚☆

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2018, 05:30:02 PM »
tracking
I'M A CUT THROAT QUEEN
I MAKE THE RULES, I DO AS I PLEASE
amren mortem | the rosebloods | fire-slinger | tags

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2018, 01:28:45 AM »
track on sub
˗ˏˋTHIS IS THE END OF US
SLEEPING WITH THE MOON AND THE STARSˊˎ˗

Offline SAYØNARALULLABY

• 「 ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅs 」
  • ❝ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏᴇ ❞
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2018, 11:50:42 AM »
Tracking
. CHOKING ON HOLLOW HALO, ABDOMEN FILLED WITH RICH ROSES .
BROKEN BONES IN GOLD BLOOD; IS THIS WHAT IT MEANS TO BELIEVE?
「 . AKA AYON . 4 MONTHS . SINNISHMARK SPAWN . PENNED BY DEVILAD; LIKEWISE THE POEM ON SIG . ICON©: SELF . 」

Offline CYAN

• local game nerd™
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2018, 02:07:25 PM »
tracking
IT'S EASIER TO BURY MY HEAD IN THE SAND SOMETIMES. AND I KNOW IT'S NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO GO BUT I PRAY THE GROUND WOULD SWALLOW ME WHOLE. lucia & alisaie / inactive / playing ff14

Offline ceilidh

• ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
  • soft boy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2018, 05:43:51 PM »
tracking :0
you've had your chances, yeah you've had enough
I'm gonna burn your house down to spread peace and love

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: