• View Profile
Re: Learning of Worlds-Private
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2019, 07:01:36 PM »
Bump?

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
  • Awards This amazing member has donated to bee/invertebrate charity event in October of 2020. This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2020, 11:37:28 PM »
Severus just scowled. While he agreed on keeping Ellie safe, he wished to go after the Marauders. The professor had yet to realize that his seething, revenge-filled rage was his downfall. Luckily, Dumbledore was persuasive enough to push him in the right direction. Losing another one of Snape’s acquaintances would send him off the deep end... As if he hadn’t already done that.

Ready to move on, he tried to wordlessly pull Ellie along with him. Finding nothing but a limp being in his grip, his dark gaze shifted towards the girl. Ellie swayed in her spot, muttering along senselessly. Her words stung. They gave him false hope. His weak spot. The anger coursing through his veins exhausted him. Pained and defeated, he just froze. Severus didn’t know what to think or how to respond. Something told him to push her for more information, as if interrogating an enemy, but he held his tongue. This was no ‘Potter’ that he’d bash.

“Let’s go,” he mustered up. His tone was cruel and commanding, but not degrading whatsoever. With his words, he’d attempt to pull Ellie forward and lead her back to the castle. They both needed time to rest.

//back from vacation <3 time skip?

currently has a concussion, please be patient + avatar credit here
admin — he/him — characters — discord: star#0061

Offline HopesWings

• Rookie
  • Wandering Heart
  • Today is a gift. That's why its called the present
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2020, 12:19:54 PM »
//Cool and sure, though I am not sure where you want to skip to so, here goes nothing. I didn't realize you had posted on here. I never got a notification for it like I normally do.

Ellie had followed Severus without another sound. Even as she had been treated for her wounds and warmed up, she had remained as silent as death. Not even the questioning of others stirred her to speak. After some time, they had left her alone. Not even Snape himself could rouse the child. Whatever she had seen had shaken her to the core.

With everyone treated for their wounds, including an unconscious Potter, Fudge turned to Severus. He had listened to the man's version of what happened, questioning very little. He took Snape at his word, rather he actually believed him or not. The minster was just ready to put this whole nightmare behind him. As the story was finished being told, Fudge forced a nervious smile.

"While that is all good, and I do congratulate you, there is another matter we must decide on." The man glanced at the still Ellie. "The girl is going to have to be appointed a guardian. Seeing as how her parents are both...unaviable," He was clearly choosing his words with care, as he should, "you are her next of kin." Fudge fell silent after his last words, waiting for Severus' reaction. He knew his reputation, and he was not expecting him to take fondly to the idea of being stuck with a child.

Offline HopesWings

• Rookie
  • Wandering Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2020, 10:27:34 AM »
nudge

Offline HopesWings

• Rookie
  • Wandering Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2020, 04:53:50 PM »
hello?

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
  • Awards This amazing member has donated to bee/invertebrate charity event in October of 2020. This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2020, 07:54:49 PM »
After his relentless discussion with Cornelius Fudge, Severus couldn't help but feel a weight off his shoulders. Even so, what was Cornelius going to do about the situation? Just like with any other Death Eater expedition, the Ministry had done very little. From their disbelief in believing the Dark Lord was back to plastering the headmaster as an old man, he couldn't help but distrust his word. Somehow it was always Severus meddling in their business, Dumbledore inquiring into Voldemort's troubles, or Potter taking the privilege into his own hands. It almost seemed damning. There was no end to their suffering, was there? Even the unheartful 'congratulations' made him feel uneasy. Snape had to hold in a disgruntled snort in retaliation.

What else had they not decided on yet? The thought mildly confused Severus. They had discussed everything for the most part. Potter was dealt with, Remus and Black were off dogging with each other, and everyone seemed as fine as they could be for now. Even so, he didn't want to acknowledge some subjects... Unfortunately, those concepts had to be eventually. It was that time.

His dark gaze moved down towards Ellie. Her fragile being laid still, vulnerable and alone. She had no one left, including the mother that abandoned her. He felt obliged to be by her side, as a member of her family and as a professor at Hogwarts. Nevertheless, something held him back.

There was no hope left in him. The Dark Arts had taken hold of his life, despite how much he despised it now. Sage was no longer his sister and Lily had never chose to lay with him, all due to him. There was no going back from his decision. He had no right to go back to his old self. Even if Ellie was in his life, she would suffer dearly. Darkness would encapsulate her being and takeover her innocent form. She'd be in inevitable danger every day. Severus couldn't watch that happen... Again. The deeply scarred man knew what he lost due to his actions and wouldn't be willing to repeat that again.

It would be a lie if he said he didn't consider it for a few milliseconds, but he knew he couldn't. With an almost emotionless expression, he stared back at Cornelius. "I cannot," Severus coldly responded. Dearly he knew he'd be putting everyone involved in Dumbledore's scheme at risk. He couldn't allow it.

Yet sometimes all it takes is one person.

Offline HopesWings

• Rookie
  • Wandering Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2020, 12:58:25 PM »
"Cannot what?" Ellie muttered sleepily, sitting up. She had finally roused herself from whatever nightmare she had found herself trapped in. She gazed at Severus through dark eyes, the lingering look of horror slowly passing away like a bad dream. Those dark eyes seem to bore into the man's very soul before she shifted her gaze to Fudge. The man shifted uneasily. The girl's uncanny gaze unnerved him.

"I'm afraid, dear, that Severus is...unable to see to you." Fudge sounded like a man with a sword pressed to his throat as he opened his big mouth. Ellie stared at him, clearly confused as to his meaning. Seeing himself forced to continue, Fudge gulped nervously before he continued. "Severus cannot take care of you, Ellie. You'll have to come with me to an orphanage." Just like that, the young girl's heart was broken. She looked back at Severus, betrayal shining in her gaze.

"But...you promised." Ellie muttered softly, unable to hide the pain in her voice. She looked away, struggling with what she was feeling. When she finally looked back at the two men, all there was to her was sadness. Fudge glanced between the two of them, it evident he wished he was anywhere else at that moment. When there was still only a tense silence dragging between the three of them, he cleared his throat.

"Well, uh, you'll have to get your things together, Ellie. We will be leaving right away." Fudge wrung his hands together, as though he was wiping away the unpleasantries. When the girl did not respond, he turned away, planning to head out of the medical wing. "No."

Fudge glanced over his shoulder, looking at Ellie. "What?" he asked. Ellie looked at him, fire and fury radiating from her. "No. I'm not going anywhere with you. I am not going to an orphanage." Fudge turned to her. He looked at Severus for support before focusing back on the girl. "I am afraid there is no other choice. There's no one-"

"I. Am. Not. Going!" Ellie nearly shouted. Fudge was losing his patience quickly. He had too much to deal with to tackle a stubborn child. "Then where will you go? Who will take care of you?" he sneered. Ellie glared at him. "Where I will go is none of your business. And I can take care of myself." She sounded just like her mother.

Offline HopesWings

• Rookie
  • Wandering Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2020, 10:57:55 PM »
Bump

Offline HopesWings

• Rookie
  • Wandering Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2020, 09:50:14 AM »
Hello?

Offline HopesWings

• Rookie
  • Wandering Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2020, 10:38:53 PM »
nudge

Offline HopesWings

• Rookie
  • Wandering Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2020, 08:32:39 PM »
bump

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2020, 03:36:34 AM »
I'm actually interested in continuing if you're willing! I know it's been awhile, especially in regards to my own complications, but I'd love to. Do you have a Discord? It might be easier for us to plot/talk about it there.

Offline HopesWings

• Rookie
  • Wandering Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2020, 02:18:12 PM »
I would love to continue this thread. It's been one of my all time favorites. And yes, I actually do have a Discourd now (required for one of my classes). I'm still learning how to use it, but my name on there is Dianna and I have #6452 on there (account number?)

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2020, 09:53:35 PM »
Agreed! This is something I would really like to continue, now that my concussion has almoooost finished. I actually hit my head on the 14th of September, so why my reply is so late.

Adding you on Discord @Dianna#6452 doesn't work. You can try adding me at Star#0061 though?

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2020, 05:45:30 PM »
bump

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg