2.0.2 mic drop ✯ dreamy's storage
Beasts of Beyond

mic drop ✯ dreamy's storage

Offline kicksie !

• Former Staff
  • mackatic™
  • awards This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event.
  • she/her ♡
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: friends don't lie — new storage & chat
« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2018, 08:58:30 PM »
go to bed, dreamy... sleeeeep
ah, well good luck with your project tomorrow!!

and yes, your profile does look really nice :0
「 ♡ ———— RUN AWAY WITH ME
SAY HELLO TO NEW YORK CITY

⅛ of sutsquad — ex mod — bex mackstaff vandalismstoragejoin elysium!

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2021 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2021 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to bee/invertebrate charity event in October of 2020. This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: he/him
« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2018, 09:03:32 PM »
eee sleep!!

personally, the yellow theme is hard on the eyes within the light theme, but it's not much trouble.

did my forum profile with some snazzy template circles
YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH
— I'M OUT OF TIME!
ORION — ADMIN — HE/HIM — CHARACTERS — DISCORD: Star#0061

Offline kicksie !

• Former Staff
  • mackatic™
  • awards This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event.
  • she/her ♡
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2018, 09:05:44 PM »
ah yeah, i don't use the light theme, but i looks good on the dark theme !!

omg orion i love those circles so much?? wow so aesthetic
「 ♡ ———— RUN AWAY WITH ME
SAY HELLO TO NEW YORK CITY

⅛ of sutsquad — ex mod — bex mackstaff vandalismstoragejoin elysium!

Offline GONE

« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2018, 09:07:51 PM »
screeches
how do you add cursors to fancyposts lmao i am a nooby

OOF sorry, i didn't think about the light theme!! the light theme personally hurts my eyes so i don't use it :,)

i,,, love those so much
for some reason i can't figure out how to put the circles next to each other like you did teach me your ways
i wanna do something like that for my signature, like put two small circles like those on either side but how do you code

eh i'll sleep later lmao
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 09:08:07 PM by dreamiplier »

captainthotticus

« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2018, 10:29:02 PM »
whats up fuckers ;00

its ya boi, skinny penis

i hope you have a wonderful day ;)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 10:29:50 PM by captainthotticus »

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2021 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2021 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to bee/invertebrate charity event in October of 2020. This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2018, 10:32:34 PM »
yo
wHATS UP
WELCOME TO THE CLUB
YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH
— I'M OUT OF TIME!

Offline GONE

« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2018, 10:36:02 PM »
whoa this thread lowkey exploded lmaoo

it's ya boi, uh, sKINNY PENIS

damn i really love your profile thotticus
i didn't do bad i'm really proud of myself OOPS

yES WELCOME TO THE ANGSTY CLUB

" i am a city boy, you are a city girl "

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2018, 10:48:55 PM »
gasps
sorry sorry i was writing a post and now i'm ten minutes late
o o p s

WELCOME TO ANGSTCLAN
HOW MAY WE HELP YOU
YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH
— I'M OUT OF TIME!

Offline GONE

« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2018, 11:01:36 PM »
smh star, how dare you
jkjk ily me, two seconds later coming back from discord to see: reported, banned, deleted

also ya boi may or may not be making a premade template thingy :,))
i'm probably gonna fail but i wanna try lmao

WE ONLY HELP WITH ANGST, FLUFF IS sometimes NOT ALLOWED IN HERE

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2018, 02:57:24 PM »
jesus im not that cruel
jK BANNED

ooo yes
please do bc i love your templates

O O F
YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH
— I'M OUT OF TIME!

Offline GONE

« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2018, 09:10:40 PM »
sobs i've been banned

aLSO HERE IT IS UABSOLNDUBIS
https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=854.0

Offline CHEETERS

• Prodigy
  • DO GOOD ✨ DIE GREAT
  • awards This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • FEEL FREE TO PM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2018, 09:19:58 PM »
shrieks and drops in
let me join your cult
IF YOU ONLY K N E W, WHY YOU DILATE MY P U P I L S
CHEETS/JAY —21 — CHARACTERS — THEY/THEM — LATINO

Offline GONE

« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2018, 09:21:51 PM »
yes cheets join my culttttttt

also for some reason i'm really in the mood to make another character even though i know i shouldn't oops what should i doooo

Offline gone for good

« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2018, 09:53:37 PM »
idk dream maybe set up existing characters to get the impulse muse outta you :>

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2018, 06:51:07 PM »
y e s premades hnng

ALSO HEY CHEETS
YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH
— I'M OUT OF TIME!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg  CalicoCorner - trad. Warrior Cats & apocalyptic animal RP