2.0.2 2.0.2 SPLINTERS OF MY SOUL . [hub]
Beasts of Beyond

Storage SPLINTERS OF MY SOUL . [hub]

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
  • Awards This member won an August spotlight category within 2020! This member won a January spotlight category!
    • View Profile
SPLINTERS OF MY SOUL . [hub]
« on: July 14, 2020, 09:00:17 AM »
. : I AM A MONUMENT TO ALL YOUR SINS : .

” So look in the mirror
And tell me, who do you see?
Is it still you?
Or is it me? “

Imagination is an endless playground - and it’s both terrifying, horrifying and awe inspiring in equal measure, so,

Welcome to mine !

—- MANY FACES, MANY NAMES ——

Silent - active - the pitt | THE SILENT KING
Jaime Arryn Roux - casual - typhoon | THE DRAGON SOUL
Corvannis - casual - cardinal sect | THE GOD OF WAR
Stormspine - casual - palmclan | THE TEMPEST ROAR
Susurrus Inferi - casual - the pitt | THE WHISPERING END
Phobos & Deimos - casual - the Pitt | FEAR & DREAD
Andru - casual - coalition | THE WRAITH

Luciferus Grimm - retired - typhoon | THE VOID SHADOW
Fenris Grimm - retired - tanglewood | THE WOLF OF WAR
Eternal - retired - ascendants | THE BERSERKER
Anzarel Fatalis - retired - ascendants | THE STAR GOD
Blacktide - retired - the pitt | THE PERFECT ORGANISM
Marr - retired - elysium | THE REAPER OF ANGELS
warfam five - retired | THE WAR FAMILY

« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 03:58:49 PM by LUCIFERR »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」
WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ———————  AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. | STORAGECHARACTER HUB-

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
  • Awards This member won an August spotlight category within 2020! This member won a January spotlight category!
    • View Profile
Re: SPLINTERS OF MY SOUL . [hub]
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 09:01:54 AM »
↼ LUCIFERUS GRIMM ⇀
”The endless Void... The gazing abyss... The bottomless ocean of horror... It coiled itself around your tender heart.”

he still wanted that one golden shining moment, where everything was perfect, Where everything he loved was there, a picture perfect memory in his mind to always look back on,

After all - someday this would all be gone

And it would only be him again, alone, until the end.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 09:52:37 AM by LUCIFER GRIMM. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」
WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ———————  AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. | STORAGECHARACTER HUB-

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 09:02:12 AM »
⤛ FENRIS GRIMM ⤜
”Forget stardust, you are iron. Your blood is nothing but ferrous liquid. When you bleed, you reek of rust. it fills your heart and sits in your veins. And what is iron really if not forged?”

pitch dark claws with veins of glowing lava like lines ate into the mossy undergrowth as the beast made his way through the landscape, light flickering across a coat of pitch black and fire in blood orange - casting starker shadows where it caught the scaled and plated areas.

lips twitched over sharp teeth, an almost permanent snarl on a narrow severe face.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 10:36:14 AM by FENRIS. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
A CONVERSATION WITH DEATH [hub]
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 09:02:46 AM »
⬻ M A R R ⤖
”But heed this lesson well, when the weak court death, they find it ”

Weeks later in the aftermath, a tall white shape emerged from among the mountain pass, white on black and trailing red in its wake like the comet tails that trailed the falling sky above where the stranger had first landed.

Heavy tread and a rumbling breathing accompanied the stranger as he seemed to move at slow and steady purpose, never faltering, never tiring and always dead ahead - this stranger with scattered scars and half his Snow White form appearing to have been dipped in ink and blood.

A ghastly sight of half a face torn asunder, grim death grinning on the wolf’s maw.

Fitting, for what they’d called him.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 11:09:24 AM by MARR. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 09:03:47 AM »
⥑ THE  S I L E N T  ONE ⥏
”The dark is terrible, surrounds you, and is never empty as it seems. Though monsters lurk, know this: none is hungrier than me.”

A misshapen shadow of twisted proportions kissed the sands below silent yet heavy treads and one might think how such a being could be so quiet - and yet it was.

The silence of what crested the dunes was not the most startling trait.

It was perhaps the thing entire.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 04:43:45 PM by SILΞNT. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 09:04:07 AM »
⊲ JAIME ARRYN ROUX ⊳
”the line between light and dark is so very thin"

Jaime touched a paw to the Singular scale that dangled from the thin chain on his neck in assurance, the light failing to touch the vantablack substance, before he took a steadying breath and started walking over the borderline.

he was home.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 09:57:53 AM by JAIME R. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 10:18:07 AM »
« E T E R N A L »
”here she comes, the queen, the baddest bitch of all”

so now here came the black and golden striped siberian, trotting upto and almost considering stepping across the border - yknow, just to ruffle some feathers, for old times sake - but thought better of it, eh, she didn't wanna chance being thrown outta a potential home,

also she wasn't about to join some mangy swamp gas huffers or a band of self styled pirates - and the cold could get fucked for all she cared, siberian coat or no - so really the star obsessed lot just was the last option.

eh maybe it wouldn't be so bad,

maybe

« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 10:29:27 AM by LUCIFERR »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2020, 10:20:36 AM »
⋖ ANZAREL FATALIS ⋗
”The future is not a river to carry us, it is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared”

The sensation of sporting limbs came first, familiar claws flexing and clenching out in the cold - carding through the infinite horizon of stars - the familiar twitch of wings curled tight against him - a mix of a bright star trailing a comets wake and a curtain of stars in themselves.

Eyelids twitched, one bright cerise of a distant magenta galaxy set against the black backdrop of the endless sea - the other bright blank white, the soft glow of a white star in the pervading dark.

A breath of white embers, his head craned around as he uncurls and moved forward, swimming down through the ocean of stars, wings trailing behind a travelling comets wake.

Where?

« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 02:44:29 PM by LUCIFERR »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2020, 05:04:59 PM »
⊐ C O R V Λ N N I S   K R O Z E K ⊏
”They do not understand. They do not know why we wage this war. Why we will fight, and fight and fight... Until we win... Or we die... And we are not dead yet.”

click click click went the claws against the stone, fluorescent light rebounding off the glowing tips to the obsidian sheen below - three sets of equally bright lights blinked in the low gloom.

A skull painted carapace lifted high a sound of guttural breath indrawn and then violently expelled - a disturbance, an intruder.

The clicking of claws once ponderous increased as the pace of the dark beast increased - a thousandfold spines laid across it once flat now rattled awake, flushed in darker colours and a ripple of blacklight.

Of course then what once was a leopard - though hard to tell - stopped, looming over the fallen form before it and a rattling booming voice caught in a deep hiss ground out ”speak while you still have breath too stranger, your answer might save your life - what would you swear in offer of aid?”

« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 10:46:20 AM by CORVΛNNIS K. »
「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

Offline STORMSPINE.

• New Blood
  • CALL TO THE STORM
  • HURRICANE ROAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2020, 05:05:40 PM »
༄ S T O R M S P I N E ༄
”I am your shield... I am your sword.”

He hadn’t even earned his name yet before everything he Knew crashed down around him, eventually his numb flight had taken him to somewhere new and strange - swimming into open waters was suicide he’d known but at the time, there hadn’t been much choice and well he’d reasoned - it might be a kinder softer end than what the savages had Planned,

But it seemed that was not what he’d find, no instead he’d found land and strangers,

He’d watched them from afar, concealed below the waters, with curiosity - these tiny creatures with their rituals and sense of community, of a connected family that well,

It was peaceful,

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 04:46:21 PM by STORMSPINE. »
There is a city that this darkness can't hide
There is a fire that will burn through the
Streets of the city, and we will stand in the light.
We will stand in the light,
You and I.
You and I.
We can bring back the light.

tags
— palmclan
— spinosaurus

Offline ARKYN & CO.

• The Pitt
  • Ω | THE SUNLESS VOID
  • ┈ “ the power and the misery...of the void “
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2020, 07:24:51 PM »
Ω |  S U S U R R U S  I N F E R I  | Ω
”We think and feed alike, you and I. There is no more reason for us to remain separate. Now drink. Now drift.”

“I have spent eons waiting, watching, planning... Will not again be torn asunder! Not now that I'm free, not now that I'm whole!"

so this is where the shroud of death blankets the earth.

Was Susurrus’ first real thought of the land before him - a land that bled and stank of death like a shroud of its own funeral, the very land itself seemed to feed on it - no wonder Entity had urged them here, it did so love the cycles of life.

Specifically the delicate balancing act of strife and stagnation,

Susurrus could agree with this, felt the pitch of his black heart beat around the low drone of the universe’s own agreement in its cosmos heart.

Stagnation was not even death,

Stagnation was simply unliving, sterile, cold, unthinking, unfeeling, stationary.

Who could want such a thing?

« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 02:59:48 PM by SUSURRUS & CO. »
arkyn, tiger, tags | phobos, dragon, tags | deimos, dragon, tags

" The line between light and dark is so very thin,
we live, we die | ▽ | we live again,
We are a monument to all your sins... "

[ pitt . pittians . refs my art ]

Offline ARKYN & CO.

• The Pitt
  • Ω | THE SUNLESS VOID
  • ┈ “ the power and the misery...of the void “
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2020, 05:48:06 PM »
◮  P H O B O S | ▽ | D E I M O S  ◮
”Life is as empty without terror as without love. But while chaos can be beautiful, it cannot last.”

Where Mars went, they were bound to follow,

Nothing could break that - for they were always together and never apart, not even death when it touched Mars had ended him forever - for Mars was death, the redeemer, and so he came back,

as it was written, so shall it be,

And now they followed him again, caught in this orbit as they always were, three cosmic dancers to the beating drum of the pitch heart at the centre of creation

They knew their role, were content with it,

Fear and dread and then death,

Justice, retribution - redemption.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 07:02:29 PM by BLACKICHOR »
arkyn, tiger, tags | phobos, dragon, tags | deimos, dragon, tags

" The line between light and dark is so very thin,
we live, we die | ▽ | we live again,
We are a monument to all your sins... "

[ pitt . pittians . refs my art ]

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ THE VOID ] .
  • VIVA LA VIDA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2020, 02:53:06 PM »
| ANDRU IGNIS-HARBINGER |
”May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again”

INTRO QUOTE

「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg