2.0.2 Template Request Thread
Beasts of Beyond

Open Template Request Thread

Offline tikki

Template Request Thread
« on: July 13, 2020, 11:27:06 AM »
Alrighty, I know some people have a specific image in mind when going out searching for a template, but can't find something close enough to what they want, so figured I'd make this thread.

If you have an idea of what you want a template for, and what you want it to look like, just state it here, and anyone who happens upon this thread can make it for you if they have the time! This isn't a guarantee of getting a template, but it is a way to help those who like to code get newer ideas for their own premades threads. If you're wanting something specific, then chances are someone else wants something like it/similar!

Have fun and be nice!
BEATING OUR FOOT ON THE DRUMS
sinkin' our teeth in the heart of the sun ————————————
storage - art shopart dumppremadesthe babies
tikki ★ co-admin ★ 22 years old ★ dm's open ★ works nights
————————————

Offline Reggan

• Administrator
  • just an egg
  • awards This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Leader' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Couple' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Most Well-Known Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member won a February spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category!
  • formerly spacexual
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Template Request Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 11:38:51 AM »
track as a coder
he / him — characterspremadessocial medias — open to pm — dating @doppio

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 06:30:49 PM »
gonna track here too <3
"HAVE YOU EVER ENCOUNTERED ANY PROBLEMS FROM THE OPPOSITION? THEY DON'T SUSPECT A THING."

— admin
— he/him pronouns
characters
— discord: star#0061

Offline doppio

• Legendary
  • YEAR OF THE SATANIST
  • awards This member won a March spotlight category! This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • SYSTEM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 06:48:51 PM »
Tracking
I AM PARTIALLY BLIND IN ONE EYE ATM AND CAN'T SEE BRIGHT COLORS WITHOUT SEEING DOUBLE PLS BE PATIENT

dating the lovely fool that is @egg
love ya babe <3

vandalize me staff, you cowards
ok -orion
yeet -tikki
andy is the best dad2020 - andy

Offline Wisker

• Prodigy
  • The Fed-Ex King
  • awards This member won a June spotlight category! This member won an April spotlight category!
  • Creative Liberties will be taken
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 09:52:15 PM »
huge heckin track
I'LL BREAK THIS IS I H A V E TO —
TELL ME THE GOOD THAT  WOULD DO

Offline Diya F.M.

• The Typhoon
  • maybe soon it'll settle
  • 3 1/2 years - were-vampire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2020, 10:01:05 PM »
I would like a posting template for my character diya!
things it needs:
-Expanding, not scrolling
-Places for tags
-no hover text
-mobile friendly
-i like having 2 lines for quotes/text!
-places for gifs or images!
-i prefer ones with backgrounds
-no borders!
-color pallet ideas: one two three four five
THERE IS A STORM IN THE DISTANCE
THE WIND BREATHING WARNING OF ITS IMMINENCE
THERE IS A LIGHTHOUSE FIVE HUNDRED YARDS DOWN
YOU AND I WILL BE SAFE THERE
———— @kinglykingstone & typhoon & former ascendant & info

Offline Seapaw Roux.

• The Typhoon
  • awards This character is apart of the third generation.
  • “Life is only precious because it ends, kid.”
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 11:50:22 PM »
I would like a posting template for my character seapaw!
things it needs:
-Expanding, not scrolling
-Places for tags
-no hover text
-mobile friendly
-i like having 4 lines for quotes/text!
-places for gifs or images!
-i prefer ones with backgrounds
-no borders!

-themes for him include sharks and Percy Jackson! Quotes from the PJO series are highly appreciated!!

color pallet ideas: one two three four
SEAPAW ROUX
-the typhoon
-beta

“My dear young cousin, if there's one thing I've learned over the eons, it's that you can't give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it.

Offline RHETT.

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2020, 11:15:32 PM »
If you guys are up for it I am looking for a posting template for Eulia

- expanding not scroll
- not necessary but a place for tags and / or some lyrics
- places for images or gifs, if it fits I usually prefer the image at the top or bottom blending into the rest but of course is not necessary

As for colours purple, blue, or pink of any shade, a couple pallets I found that fit are here, here, and here but they are not necessary at all just general ideas of the kind of colours I usually associate with her
I TRIED TO BREAK INTO THE RADIO WAVES
but I only get closer to the end of my line | information | characters

Offline Reggan

• Administrator
  • just an egg
  • awards This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Leader' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Couple' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Most Well-Known Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member won a February spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category!
  • formerly spacexual
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2020, 12:46:21 AM »

Offline stilly.

• Former Staff
  • ( big bada boom )
  • awards This character is the Reaver of The Typhoon. This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won the 'Best Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Writer' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won a November spotlight category! This user completed October's 2019 CDC challenge. This member won a September spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2020, 12:51:50 PM »
I'm looking for a template for my new character Lovekit! I don't have hard specifics, but I do have a few things I'm looking for! <3
- expanding template, not scrolling
- a place for some longer lines of lyrics
- something similar to goldenluxury's template, with one closer square gif and a larger one that blends well into the background
- lovekit's general aesthetic is... well, love. brightness, adventure, love, and a fair helping of recklessness. as for color palettes, I found some that fit his general feel here, and here. he also uses mulan as an aesthetic fc
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 01:29:16 PM by stilly. »

walk right in vip, we don't do no hold ups

get too close, I got some killers with me that'll tell you hold up

stilly or mikey / muse cryptid / 17 / characters / storage

Offline Reggan

• Administrator
  • just an egg
  • formerly spacexual
    • View Profile
    • Awards

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg