2.0.2 2.0.2 storage thread | ya boi dun fuq
Beasts of Beyond

storage thread | ya boi dun fuq

storage thread | ya boi dun fuq
« on: March 10, 2018, 09:33:00 PM »
Honestly? Feel free to use any of this shit unless it's explicitly stated not to. I really don't mind. Just don't claim as your own, bc I worked an hour on these ugly ass things and I'm fond of them a little.

Also, for anyone who wants the code for my current posting template:

Code: [Select]
[center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]
temporarily dead asf homie

Re: storage thread | ya boi dun fuq
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 09:35:05 PM »
❀{ can't stop staring at those oceans eyes }❀
BURNING CITIES AND NAPALM SKIES

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 09:38:47 PM »
"Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us. Kill the boy and let the man be born." — AT, George RR Martin

Stranded in this spooky town / Stoplight is swaying and the phone lines are down / Floor is crackling cold / She took my heart, I think she took my soul / With the moon I run / Far from the carnage of the fiery sun / Driven by the strangle of vein / Showing no mercy I'd do it again / Open up your eyes / You keep on crying / Baby I'll bleed you dry ("Closer", by Kings of Leon) song BIOGRAPHY STORAGE PLOTTING THREAD HOVER FOR TAGS.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 09:44:34 PM by nefarius »

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 09:47:26 PM »

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 09:48:16 PM »
he’s raised on the edge of the devil’s backbone,
oh, i just want to take him homethe solis imperium

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 09:52:20 PM »
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 02:21:40 PM by nefarius »

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 09:54:14 PM »
tbh i feel like on roleplay sites like this it's hard to make characters scary bc people have tries so many times before - murderers and other criminals have been said and done, with personalities that literally line up perfectly because of how similar each of them are. nobody really goes outside of the box.

imo if you want to make your character scary, don't make them intimidating in roleplay. but don't make them like a kid or anything, either. don't make them terrifying appearance-wise. don't make them have an evil glint or a smirk-y face, and don't make their inner monologue reveal what they think. in fact, just show their actions - their thoughts have no place in their posts and they're often hard to read. make them climb the ranks to healer, or leader, or something equally as important to where they can control everything. have them join other clans and gain their trust, either under different names and bodies or as the same person depending on the status of their alliance. climb the ranks there. have them have so much political power that it's ridiculously easy for them to pull strings that were otherwise closed to them, and have so many ""true friends"" that they manipulated along the way to back them and their claim. have them be persuasive and charismatic, and exceedingly relatable.

ooc, don't tell anyone much, and if you do just do the basics - make them be someone's mate, settle them down, have them produce offspring. have a small enemy plot. make some friends. whatever. just don't tell specifically tell people who this character really is and what they're doing. don't even reveal their past. make it so people only know them by their actions and what they say, which is just the basics - "hi i'm ___ and i'm ___ moons old. i like _____....".  don't over-share anything, and play this character like a two truths one lie game, except it's more than a hundred lies and parts of truths hidden like gold in between fibs.

the scariest people are the ones that stand next to you.

also - just a hint - don't make them have a mental illness. make them a completely normal person with literally no morals. don't make them a sociopath or anything similar because they can feel, they just choose not to be genuine with it. they manipulate their own hearts and mind for their own goals.

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 09:59:08 PM »

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 10:00:41 PM »

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2018, 10:06:03 PM »

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 10:10:19 PM »
Make me arch my back like ice cream sundae spoons,   —
✦*.☾ Give me afterglow as bright and daunting as the moon
tumblr ♡ ½ of nothingstoragehella bicurios ♡ salt

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2018, 08:58:00 PM »
hmmm i need more. billie elish icons

fucking hell tho like, HM that self-esteem is at an all time low and just as i got what i wanted - muh pills for ze depression - i'm like "fuck no homie i want to be miserable all the time bc at least its better than numbness!!" like shit i'm so fucked up and im ready to cry rn

i gotsta change myself to fit in. my personality is a horrid mess,, so if lying for the next few years of my life means people will respect me i'm all for it

little rant but. god im a mess and i just cant

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2018, 09:10:53 PM »
compilation of videos that i like to pretend is me crying out about all of this BS in my life but its tana mongoose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOyFo9cQ5Tg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KN3Q6t2598

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2018, 10:51:28 PM »
do u ever just feel shitty knowing ur a horrible person who will never amount to anything and is ugly/worthless/has a disgusting personality? bc me lmao

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2018, 10:55:33 PM »
me taking things personally: a novel

i need sleep.

and to bookmark this.