2.0.2 Stilly's staff app
Beasts of Beyond

Stilly's staff app

Offline stilly.

• Former Staff
  • ( big bada boom )
  • awards This character is the Reaver of The Typhoon. This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won the 'Best Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Writer' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won a November spotlight category! This user completed October's 2019 CDC challenge. This member won a September spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stilly's staff app
« on: April 04, 2020, 05:07:53 PM »
Ranks interested in: Mod or Junior Mod
Discord Username: @Testerosa#4742
Time Zone: US Eastern Time
Any qualifications or previous experience?: I have been an unofficial helping assistant on several different roleplaying sites in the past. In addition to this, I have lots of experience running groups both irl and on sites. I also have experience modding discord servers. I don't have much coding experience, but I can help in multiple different areas. I was also a junior mod on BoB for about two months just a little while ago lmao.
Why would you like to be staff?: As I said before, I used to be a junior mod on site! Ultimately I was forced to step down due to mental health issues with the end of the school year weighing down on me along with some personal problems. However, I'm in a bunch better place now, and I'm happy to rejoin the team if I'm able to be a help once again.
Got any fun facts about yourself?: I have tilted in hips, so I have to be very careful when running and walking so that I don't trip over my own feet.
Questions?: Nope!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 04:41:50 PM by stilly. »

walk right in vip, we don't do no hold ups

get too close, I got some killers with me that'll tell you hold up

stilly or mikey / muse cryptid / 17 / characters / storage

Offline stilly.

• Former Staff
  • ( big bada boom )
  • awards This character is the Reaver of The Typhoon. This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won the 'Best Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Writer' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won a November spotlight category! This user completed October's 2019 CDC challenge. This member won a September spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stilly's staff app
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 04:42:12 PM »
Newly bumping this + edited it a bit

Offline stilly.

• Former Staff
  • ( big bada boom )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stilly's staff app
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 11:26:24 AM »
bumping for a new month !

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg