Offline Decaying

• New Blood
  • acnh owns me
  • tom nook*
    • View Profile
    • Awards
uwu to owo
« on: March 26, 2020, 09:58:59 PM »
Hello! I’m Decaying but you can call me Decay or Kate. I’m also on Feral Front but decided to check this place out after hearing about it from Owlie /heart/
character storage
Decaying#6885

Offline Owlie

• Donator
  • 8 years roleplaying
  • awards This member won an February spotlight category within 2020. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: uwu to owo
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 10:00:23 PM »
vibes w/ you

do you have any questions :0 Our guides are a great place to start to explore

The only time I ever see her
Is when she's behind me in the mirror
Owlie / Resident Apex Legends Fanatic / owlie#5369

Offline Felibri

• Warrior
  • the biggest history nerd
  • it’s not even funny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 11:44:42 PM »
hey decaying! i think i definitely remember you from ff and thunderclan lmao

so nice to see you!!
and it's not so bad, it's not so bad
[ MY CHILDREN | TOYHOUSE ] [ 19 | CENTRAL TIME | SHE/HER ]

Offline toboggan

• SLEDMEISTER
  • awards This member won the 'Funniest Member' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won an April spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ♔ woo wee woo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 11:49:51 PM »
hello!! my name is toboggan, but you can call me tobo! i spent about 4 years of my life on feralfront (under about four or five different names, lol), and now i'm a moderator here!

so yeah, since i'm a moderator, i'll accept and answer any questions you have about the site - as will the rest of the staff team! as owlie mentioned, the guides are a great place for information, so maybe start there!

if you don't mind me asking, who are some of the characters that you play/have played on feralfront? just wanna know if i've interacted with you at any point lol.
LOST IN THE CRAZE
tobo | he/him | dipshit | character art | ❆

Offline Decaying

• New Blood
  • acnh owns me
  • tom nook*
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 05:17:37 PM »
super late but thank you for all the welcomes! I'll be sure to check out the guides!

Hi Felibri! How are you?

My big characters were Kate (mostly in Thunderclan/Thunderlands then Solsticeclan), Arizona (traveled around a lot), John Doe (traveled a lot), and Cosmicshadow
I have a bunch of characters in general lol
character storage
Decaying#6885

Offline Reggan

• Senior Moderator
  • just an egg
  • awards This member won the 'Best Leader' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Couple' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Most Well-Known Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member won a February spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • formerly spacexual
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 05:39:46 PM »
welcome to bob, decaying!! i remember you from ff. nice to see you again!! :0

i used to go by spacexual, i played royalguard in solsticeclan! i've been on bob since the beginning and have been a part of the staff team for most of that time, so i'm happy to answer any questions you may have! i'm also open to plotting + general chatting.

hope you like it here <33
he / him — characterspremadessocial medias — open to pm — dating @doppio

Offline Decaying

• New Blood
  • acnh owns me
  • tom nook*
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 06:08:21 PM »
Omg hi! It’s great to see you around again <3
character storage
Decaying#6885

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2020, 06:43:10 PM »
ahh i'm late but welcome!! i went by 'star' on ff and roleplayed fragilepast/archipelagoisland
it's nice to see you again <333
matching avatar with andy/toni!!
admin - characters - discord: star#0061

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix