Private FIND SOME LOOT ☆ trevor

Offline trevor

• New Blood
  • ( driving me crazy )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: FIND SOME LOOT ☆ trevor
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2020, 02:55:26 AM »
trevor would've kept arguing, if not for the little kiss that shut him up. a soft grumble left him once they pulled apart, leaning to rest his head across the bob cat's shoulder. "asshat." he grumbled, but shuffled a bit closer to the male.

Offline michael t.

• The Typhoon
  • [ THE RINGLEADER ]
  • awards This character is the Privateer of The Typhoon.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2020, 10:28:38 AM »
Michael felt a pleased hum leave him when Trevor finally stopped arguing, kissing the other lovingly before they pulled apart. When he heard the coyote's muffled insult, he snorted and said softly, pressing his nose gently behind the other's ear, "I may be an asshat, but you're the one who fuckin' follows me wherever I go." His heart was thundering wildly in his chest as he spoke, mainly thanks to his own finally making a move, but Trevor's calmness had transferred to him as well, making everything seem... fine. As they pressed together, Michael hesitated before he mumbled, pressing his muzzle fully into the coyote's fur, staying close to him, "Why aren't you as freaked out as I am? How are you so fuckin' calm after I just kissed you...?"

" oh, it's a setup, no, no, we won't fall. "
s
MICHAEL TOWNLEY DE SANTA is a MALE BOBCAT with HE/HIM pronouns. he is a PRIVATEER of THE TYPHOON and is 40 months old. he is physically EASY and mentally MEDIUM. attack in #3670AC. played by STILLY. he is CHADDER for AC WEEK. avatar by PYPIXY.

Offline trevor

• New Blood
  • ( driving me crazy )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2020, 01:38:48 AM »
of course, trevor tilted his head in slight confusion, staring down at the male. "mikey.. we've done so much more than kiss, the fuck are you on about?" he questions, glancing over him. why was he even panicking in the first place?

Offline michael t.

• The Typhoon
  • [ THE RINGLEADER ]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2020, 01:59:16 AM »
Michael stared back up at Trevir for a moment before he spoke, feeling an embarrassed blush come to his face beneath his dark fur, "Yeah, but... but kissing is so intimate! All that other stuff that we've done... I figured that was just us needing each other's company." His ears then flattened down against his skull, the bobcat looking down at his paws and shifting them a little, "And I... kissin' you was my way of showing you that I... you know. That I have feelings for you, asshole. Real feelings. I don't know... I thought it would be a bigger deal." His explanation was rather clumsy and awkward, but he couldn't think of any other way to put it. He just cared for Trevor too much for his own good, and he was confused as to how the other wasn't panicking as much as him. Of course, Michael was the only one who had just come to terms with his sexuality, of the two of them.

s
MICHAEL TOWNLEY DE SANTA is a MALE BOBCAT with HE/HIM pronouns. he is a PRIVATEER of THE TYPHOON and is 40 months old. he is physically EASY and mentally MEDIUM. attack in #3670AC. played by STILLY. he is CHADDER for AC WEEK. avatar by PYPIXY.

Offline trevor

• New Blood
  • ( driving me crazy )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2020, 08:07:42 PM »
trevor sat in silence for the longest time, tilting his head slightly as he listened. michael.. sounded pretty damn insane to him, and it was obvious by the look the other was giving him. “mikey.. mike. i’ve been under the impression we’ve been together this whole time.” he stated, raising an eyebrow.

Offline michael t.

• The Typhoon
  • [ THE RINGLEADER ]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2020, 09:24:22 PM »
Michael stared up at the canine for a long moment, his mismatched gaze wide and bewildered. Eventually he said softly, his voice slightly breathy and stunned, "Are you... oh my god, you're being fuckin' serious." He then pulled away from the other a little bit, less because he wanted to be away from Trevor and more because he was utterly losing it. With his paws held close to his chest, the bobcat muttered quickly, "I never even thought... I didn't know that you thought we were together. I didn't even know that I was gay." It honestly sounded pretty ridiculous in retrospect, considering they'd spent the majority of their lives together and Trevor had presumably thought they were in a relationship, but he was just being honest.

s

Offline trevor

• New Blood
  • ( driving me crazy )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2020, 09:36:05 PM »
trevir couldn’t help but snort at this, shaking his head in slight amusement. “mikey, you’re so oblivious. why do you think i constantly told you i love you, man?” he asked, not wanting the other to full on panic. he leftest a pat to pull him into his chest in a comforting manner, setting his head on top of the other makes. “how could you not know?

Offline michael t.

• The Typhoon
  • [ THE RINGLEADER ]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2020, 09:48:41 PM »
The smaller of the two males offered very little resistance as he was pulled back into Trevor's chest, just letting out a little grunt as he buried his face in the other's fur. He could hear the amused fondness in Trevor's tone, and it both frustrated and comforted him as he pressed in close. After taking a couple of breaths to stop himself from falling over, Michael muttered dryly, "I dunno. I thought... I don't know! I thought you were just like that, T. I got so used to everything that I didn't even really think about how close we were. I didn't realize that we've been dating this whole time." Did it count as dating if one of the two parties didn't even know they were in a relationship? He supposed it did, considering how they had done all of the usual things that boyfriends did, and he hadn't even batted an eye. He had, on some levels, but he had always just sort of shrugged that little confused feeling of, figuring it was nothing.

s

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix