2.0.2 EYES OF TOMORROW // open, joining/returning
Beasts of Beyond

Open EYES OF TOMORROW // open, joining/returning

Offline CAESAR CIPHER.

• Legendary
  • played by Maple
  • awards This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • AX-CRAZY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
EYES OF TOMORROW // open, joining/returning
« on: January 13, 2020, 10:36:42 PM »
THERE IS NO LIFE, THERE IS NO SPARK !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. GROUP TBA. RANK TBA.
This place was just as he remembered it. A desolate, dying land. Caesar made his way towards The Pitt's border, his head held high. He was practically making his way towards the revenge-driven group as if he owned it. "Caesar Cipher." The savannah cat called out, his large ears pricked for any sign of movement or a voice he could hear in the wind. "I've come to rejoin The Pitt."
#psychosocial.
I'LL HAUNT YOU DAY AFTER DAY !
bio ★ male ★ rogue ★ tags

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • I CAN AND I WILL.
  • awards This character is apart of the second generation. This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Most Well-Known Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Couple' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Leader' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Captain of The Typhoon. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • THE LIBERATOR
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: EYES OF TOMORROW // open, joining/returning
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 12:08:05 AM »
AND I'VE COME REVELING, BURNING INCANDESCENTLY
LIKE A BASTARD ON THE BURNING SEA
YOU'RE  JUST  LIKE  YOUR  FATHER
BURIED   DEEP   UNDER   THE   WATER
Caesar Cipher was just as she remembered him. An ugly, unrightfully proud feline.

Her head, too, is held high. The exhaustion in her body is not so drastic now, as a suitable ardent has been found in her place. Still, though, the treks between opposite sides of the main territories was not exactly a feat she could make time for every single day. Days of rest would still need to be skipped out on at times. She could not leave just yet. There were still responsibilities she had, mostly to Kydobi now, in making sure he didn't feel totally screwed over by the tigress. And, she figured it useful to oversee the territory itself when she made the time to. But, oh what a lovely coincidence it would be to run into who she would today. Over a year ago, the demon had been exiled, and she would not forget it. Over a year ago, she had died, and returned, and she remembers all of it. What a great time! Not only her family may see her succeed, but the pissbaby that was Caesar Cipher. Oh, what a joy that he may stand in her grand shadow. One that he may not recognize right away. But that earring was still there. That one striking green eye. The golden pelt that gave her the name. Goldenluxury Roux was much grander than the male could ever imagine. What a satisfying feeling, having him arrive now.

Funny, however, that he would describe the Pitt just the same way the female would. Too bad he was too much a bitch to ever belong any place else. "Hahahahahaha!" her laugh is loud and boisterous as she approaches, a paw lifting up dramatically in her face. Her cold eyes look down to the familiar piss colored demon, seeming to radiate a sort of energized spark. "Caesar salad." She taunts, clearly enjoying herself with a flick of her feathered tail. "What delightful timin'!" Whether or not he recognizes who she is by now, the tigress is definitely not planning to grant him with any formal welcomes or introductions. The little shithead could find out on his own, or by others, soon enough.
OH MOTHER, TELL YOUR CHILDREN
NOT TO DO WHAT I HAVE DONE
SPEND YOUR LIVES IN SIN AND MISERY
IN THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN

Offline CAESAR CIPHER.

• Legendary
  • played by Maple
  • awards This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • AX-CRAZY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 04:02:07 PM »
THERE IS NO LIFE, THERE IS NO SPARK !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. GROUP TBA. RANK TBA.
Of course, even after a year, Caesar wouldn't change. He was too prideful for change, he never wanted to admit anything wrong. Hell, if you asked him about anything about his past - both in Dimension FiveX and The Typhoon - he would lie to hide the truth and make it seem like he was the victim. Caesar wanted people to be on his side, not against him. Some people saw through his lies and that was fine; they would just be discarded later.

As a larger feline started to approach, Caesar decided to puff out his fur in an attempt to make him look bigger than what he was. Not very effective, considering this 'stranger' was a tiger and he was technically considered a domestic feline (even if he was a bit more on the wild side in reference to his serval genes). However, as Caesar studied the tigress, he realized that it was Goldenluxury. Goldenluxury Roux. The very person who stole the spotlight from him, just because she was "daddy's girl". A snarl started to form on Caesar's face as the Typhoon captain spoke. "What, was The Typhoon too boring for you?" He sneered. He definitely couldn't see Goldie becoming a 'bad guy' of sorts; not when she was always a goodie-two-shoes, listening and defending her pathetic crewmates on their soft opinions.
#psychosocial.

Offline CAESAR CIPHER.

• Legendary
  • played by Maple
  • AX-CRAZY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 08:47:22 PM »
//bump

Offline CAUSTIC.

• Tanglewood
  • Toxic Trapper
  • awards This character is the Guardsman of Tanglewood. This character is the Chaser of Tanglewood. This member won a May spotlight category within 2020!
  • by feli <3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 09:39:00 PM »
// hey maple! It might be better for you to repost this joining thread. goldie isnt in here anymore due to timeline events, so he can get reaquainted with the current clan members! Come join the discord too it you want!
In the end, one's life is measured by those we've changed.

CAUSTIC / TANGLEWOOD
bio
Pixel & Sig by tricky.

Offline CAESAR CIPHER.

• Legendary
  • played by Maple
  • AX-CRAZY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 11:26:38 PM »
//aaah I appreciate the offer, but I can’t join the discord atm (Personal reasons) but it’s fine if Goldie isn’t here!! Reagan obviously doesn’t have to post if he does want to :)

Offline CAUSTIC.

• Tanglewood
  • Toxic Trapper
  • awards This character is the Guardsman of Tanglewood. This character is the Chaser of Tanglewood. This member won a May spotlight category within 2020!
  • by feli <3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2020, 12:14:52 AM »
// okay!!! feel free to interact in other threads or DM me if you want :)
In the end, one's life is measured by those we've changed.

CAUSTIC / TANGLEWOOD
bio
Pixel & Sig by tricky.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg