2.0.2 working like clockwork [kydobi]
Beasts of Beyond

Private working like clockwork [kydobi]

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • the prince without a crown, without a throne, without a name
  • awards This character is the Marauder of The Pitt.
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: working like clockwork [kydobi]
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2019, 07:59:13 PM »
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

So here they were. Unsure how to go about it anymore.

"It's nice to know I have you in my corner then.", he would ignore the momentary glimpses. Kydobi would hate for someone to point out every time his nonchalant shield broke. He cleared his throat, looking at them.

"So... where do we go from here."

No where? Kydobi, even if he found love within the multi bodied being, would not be happy in the Pitt. However he felt like he would never ever get the chance to leave. Mostly because he'd never take the opportunity.
[W]isker

“If I look back I am lost.”
Kydobi (kai-dough-bee) | loner | tags | plot |
pantanal jaguar | powers | male | bisexual | open to relations| adoption page | ☽

Offline bai shi.

• The Pitt
  • ♤ ic opinions ♤
  • awards This character is the Marauder of The Pitt. This member won a June spotlight category!
  • ♤ lingré lineage -- they/them or he/him/his ♤
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2019, 10:49:56 AM »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAI SHI
" do you want to burn in hell with me? "

a good question, that one that he asked, "where do we go? we remain the same and I'll pretend I never knew better than to ask you these questions that I have.", they answer him quietly, "we are still friendly, platonic even, but there is no room for emotion, I now know. I will continue to serve here as I have, and we live on." came their murmur.

pulling themself from their moments display of pain, they continued to walk into the jungle, huffing softly, "we can be friendly, no? there's more to discuss, my friend."
bai "lynn" shi (bai - pure & shi - honest) - genderfluid(masculine) - pittian/former rosebloods pharoah/general of hell - unknown age - golden oriental dragon & 1.6' gold and platinum fox & 2'7" melanistic cobweb jaguar - asexual demiromantic - open to relationships - powers;; amorphous, shapeshifting & air elementals - attack in #AF8700

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2019, 08:18:11 PM »
tags-powers

They were twice rejected and he was twice guilty. Kydobi wished he could feel the same. But he just couldn't, he had affection to give Bai Shi but not commitment. Or a title. Kydobi no longer sought after those things anymore. When they pulled away he almost called out in protest but he didn't.

He knew better.

Sighing he would nod his head in agreement.

"I would still like to touch you every once in a while though. But that's another topic. What do you wish to speak on Lynn?", his tail would ripple in slight frustration. Another thing he somehow possessed the power to change but also lacked at the same time.

Things would be different for sure.

"Actually let's start on Ramona... how is she doing?", there was so much change. He couldn't keep up. So much within that girl, he needed to catch up. So perhaps her own family would know?

[W]isker

pantanal jaguar | powers | male | bisexual | open to relations| adoption page | ☽

Offline bai shi.

• The Pitt
  • ♤ ic opinions ♤
  • awards This character is the Marauder of The Pitt. This member won a June spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2019, 11:29:46 AM »

BAI SHI

a slight hum with their ears laying back, "I have a few concerns of my own to address but ramona ... she changes daily. our mother is sick, injured and refuses to let anyone help with the injury to the leg, and her father has been murdered and she has learnt of it by now. when you disappeared, with you left every trace of a parent that she knew. so of course she is against talking to you, kydobi. I'm doing the best that I can for her, while handling my own issues. she really needs a friend but she is unable to be friendly to the others here, and she seems awkward." they murmur quietly, eyes turning pained for a moment.

"that girl needs to leave here, but the other groups would rather see her slain because she's of the pitt. she's a monster already in their eyes. I ... there is something that must be done. Kydobi, I may leave this group, feel free to follow if you want away, but I must contact Ariside for this to work. I will travel for a short while and find a new home and build from the ground up. I cannot bear witness to the children being treated like monsters."
bai "lynn" shi (bai - pure & shi - honest) - genderfluid(masculine) - pittian/former rosebloods pharoah/general of hell - unknown age - golden oriental dragon & 1.6' gold and platinum fox & 2'7" melanistic cobweb jaguar - asexual demiromantic - open to relationships - powers;; amorphous, shapeshifting & air elementals - attack in #AF8700

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2019, 06:31:54 PM »
tags-powers

Mmm.. yes. They were right. Kydobi's disappearance certainly was detrimental to his relationship with everyone. It was something he was embarrassed about, but he couldn't help it. When Bai continued it was nothing that Ky hadn't considered before.

But hearing someone else say it only confirmed his fears. It was a great idea for Ramona to leave this toxic environment.

"She needs a friend but the Pitt is the wrong place to go looking for them. The Pitt is the wrong place to even be", he sighed, watching them continue to speak. They spoke of grand plans of escape to a new place, a new home, a new group.

"Well maybe you will do it, I hope you do. Too many people here deserve better.", but in his heart he knew there would be little chance, "If all else fails, get the children out of here."

Kydobi swallowed and sighed, "So what else did you want to talk about?"
[W]isker

Offline bai shi.

• The Pitt
  • ♤ ic opinions ♤
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2019, 01:07:40 AM »

BAI SHI

a silence fell through them, like the knife that red had slid into their chest. paw touching the scar quietly, they let out an empty breath, blind eyes sliding closed. no response, really. they could feel the void opening and the chasm widening between them, and they weren't ready to lose him but damnit, their tongue wouldn't work and their thoughts were no longer coherent and they could barely breathe, chest constricting tighter and tighter and tighter, and they were suffering in strangled silence.

they wanted to tell him how much they loved him, how much they wanted to save him from his own demons, how much they wanted to be his shelter from the worst of all the storms that would be ravaging the group soon enough. they wanted to stop him, embrace him and touch muzzles once more, but they knew that was not their right nor their place.

turning their head so he wouldn't see their state, they deeply inhaled and exhaled, "aside from finding a way to keep your mental health in one place, no. there is nothing more I can bring myself to speak of, unless we wish to dive into the past or take a trip down memory lane." they rumble, head bowed just the slightest.

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2019, 01:46:53 AM »
tags-powers

If only they had both known what they were thinking. Kydobi would've been more than happy to touch his dear friend, in fact it was the only thing outside of the platonic barrier that he was comfortable with.

And while he knew his fears hurt his friend, he could not resist. His tail would move to brush their spine with a soft but tired smile, "Things are as they should be and things will come to be as they are meant to my friend."

It was comforting to know you can't change anything. But it was also a heavy load to know there was no resisting the forces of the universe.

"Perhaps with time you will find someone worthy. Perhaps I'll find someone to ease my fears of romance. Until then let's just enjoy what we have. We never know when that will be gone."

His tail moved off their back like a reassurance grip of the shoulder.
[W]isker

Offline bai shi.

• The Pitt
  • ♤ ic opinions ♤
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 09:56:39 AM »

BAI SHI

"as the sayings go, time waits for no-one. i am one to know that personally, my friend. i wish you luck with your search. there is none for me." they murmur faintly, ears flicking and laying back, blind gaze burning into the ground, leaning into yet away from the touch at the same time. puffing softly, they turned away, "what we seem to know will descend into war. when the war comes, you will no longer wish to know me by that time, kydobi. i am an ancient rage, born in the fields of hell, and raised to be royalty."

their body stiff and tense, displaying tension and an old pain, sighing, "this
... friendship that we keep will be strained.
" they informed him with a tired voice, "it will not please you to see what i can be." they warned.

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: Today at 05:20:56 AM »
tags-powers

It almost angered the jaguar to hear them talk in such a manner.

"Oddly negative Lynn. You aren't such a monster as you make yourself to be...", in this current form, it was hard for Kydobi to see them doing much damage. Perhaps if they were still in their former body, it would seem more... realistic.

"Do not promise me such things. You're already setting this up for failure by doing so.", he flicked his tail and snorted, the only sign he was irritated, "When the war comes... what side will you be on? I truly see no reason for you to stay here- not to be rude Lynn... but you know what I mean. Forgive me if I've forgotten, but why come to the enemy lines."
[W]isker

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix