Offline susitna

• she/her ☆
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: killer queen — dump
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2018, 07:14:27 PM »
h-hewwo?? hEWWO???
ready to start the conquest of s p a c e s
1/8 sutsquad // the hive // administrator // goldenboy // pm for anything!

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2018, 08:03:54 PM »
HEWWO????
IT'S A MAGIC CARPET ON A RAIL
NEVER TAKES A REST — FLYING THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS AND THE SNOW
( ♛ ) - ———————————————— -information & characters & art shop

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2018, 12:49:48 AM »
jerseyboys avatar storage: ShowHide

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 09:37:26 PM by BEATLEBELLS »

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2018, 01:13:17 AM »
sig ideas for jerseyboy: ShowHide
- bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
- bad boys, whatcha gonna do? when sheriff john brown comes for you?

- i'm streetsmart, i've got new york city heart

- sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet - little miss innocent, sugar me
- pour some sugar on me, in the name of love

- you're dripping like a saturated sunrise, you're spilling like an overflowing sink
- you're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece
- and now you're tearing through the pages and the ink
- everything is gray, his hair, his smoke, his dreams

- hit the road, jack - and don'tcha come back!

- get kicked out for coming home at dawn, mom and dad cursed the day you were born

- sneakin' out the back door, hang out with those hoodlum friends of mine

- i'm slinking down the alley, looking for a fight - howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night
- singing the blues while the lady cats cry, "wow, stray cat, you're a real gone guy"

- oh, i've got a love that keeps me waiting - i'm a lonely boy, i'm a lonely boy

- can't keep my hands to myself
- ooh, i'm a rebel just for kicks now

- your pops caught you smokin', man - he says, "no way!"
that hypocrite smokes two packs a day

- you can stand me up at the gates of hell but i won't back down

- take a sip, take a sip, take a sip

- i knew you were trouble when you walked in (trouble, trouble, trouble)

- you'd better run, you'd better do what you can - don't want to see no blood, don't be a macho man

- music loud and women warm, i've been kicked around since i was born

- and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - and i love you, but i need another year alone

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2018, 07:54:39 PM »
lowkey storing Things for vito now oops

Spoiler: ShowHide

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:45:34 PM by Beatles. »

Offline JERSEYBOY

• 「 STREET TRASH™ 」
  • awards This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2018, 08:26:16 PM »
I KNEW HIM FOREVER IN A MINUTE
AND PAPA SAYS, ❝ HE GOT MALO IN HIM. ❞

I KNEW IT WHEN I MET HIM
I LOVED HIM WHEN I LEFT HIM
my boy, my boy, my boy don't love me like he promised
my boy, my boy, my boy ————— he ain't a man and sure as hell ain't honest  | 「 tags.  」
reference: ShowHide

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2018, 09:46:33 PM »
Spicy jalapeno brisket cow jowl doner chuck, tail kevin sirloin. Frankfurter pig meatloaf sirloin cupim cow pork hamburger strip steak pork belly doner short loin prosciutto. Salami andouille porchetta, ham hock pork chop biltong pancetta jowl ribeye. Cupim flank tri-tip, shankle strip steak sirloin meatball prosciutto. Bresaola andouille prosciutto turducken, buffalo short ribs picanha.

Sirloin ham cupim pancetta doner, kevin tenderloin jerky biltong ham hock strip steak kielbasa. Swine frankfurter sausage, tail flank pig landjaeger shankle bacon hamburger. Frankfurter meatloaf picanha, pork drumstick shankle kevin strip steak rump kielbasa corned beef. Tenderloin brisket buffalo landjaeger, picanha biltong beef porchetta shoulder. Ground round filet mignon burgdoggen chuck ribeye swine ball tip spare ribs chicken shank.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:47:42 PM by Beatles. »

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2018, 01:03:20 AM »
tfw jacob's father is a Hot Papà
w wowza
his main faceclaim is young!robert deniro but?? this is young!marlon brando (who originally portrayed the character that vito's based off of as older!marlon brando)
i'm debating on making him vito's primary fc but he looks to Pretty and he needs to look more like a Dad

Spoiler: ShowHide

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2018, 08:31:08 PM »
beatles is a nerd volume 1/??: using the opening line from jersey boys as dummy text

That’s our song. “Oh What a Night.” “Ces soirees-la.” French. Number One in Paris, 2000. Ten weeks. Not bad for a song from thirty years ago. Our stuff’s all over - radio, movies, commercials even. Look, I don’t wanna seem - you know - ubiquitous... but let’s face it - we put Jersey on the map. But I’m getting ahead of myself. You wanna begin at the beginning... - I’m the guy you wanna talk to, because the whole thing started with me, Tommy DeVito. Belleville, New Jersey. "TOOK A WALK AND PASSED YOUR HOUSE, LATE LAST NIGHT. ALL THE SHADES WERE PULLED AND DRAWN, WAY DOWN TIGHT. FROM WITHIN A DIM LIGHT CAST, TWO SILHOUETTES ON THE SHADE, OH WHAT A LOVELY COUPLE THEY MADE."

Of course, certain individuals aren’t crazy about living in a state where you have to drive to a landfill next to a dump next to a turnpike to cheer for a team that’s from New York anyway... So, it’s only natural to want something better. If you’re from my neighborhood, you got three ways out: You could join the army. You could get mobbed up. Or you could become a star. Have your songs played in France. It could happen. It did happen. You ask four guys how it happened, you get four different versions. And this is where all of ‘em start. A thousand years ago. Eisenhower. Rocky Marciano. And a few guys under a streetlamp. Singing somebody else’s latest hit.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 08:31:27 PM by Beatles. »

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2018, 08:41:54 PM »
PAY ATTENTION TO THE CRACKED STREETS AND THE BROKEN HOMES
SOME CALL IT ❝ SLUMS ❞, SOME CALL IT ❝ NICE ❞ ————————————
I WANT TO TAKE YOU THROUGH A WASTELAND I LIKE TO CALL MY HOME
—————————————————————— ❝ WELCOME TO PARADISE. ❞

PAY ATTENTION TO THE CRACKED STREETS AND THE BROKEN HOMES
SOME CALL IT ❝ SLUMS ❞, SOME CALL IT ❝ NICE ❞ ————————————
I WANT TO TAKE YOU THROUGH A WASTELAND I LIKE TO CALL MY HOME
——————————————————————— ❝ WELCOME TO PARADISE. ❞

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2018, 11:35:23 PM »
just some character study things
they're "bold all that applies" things and they're uber fun yesyes

au stuff: ShowHide
EYES: Blue | Green | Brown | Hazel | Grey | Other
HAIR: Blonde | Brown | Black | Red | Ginger | Grey/White | Multi-color | Other |
BODY TYPE: Skinny | Slender | Slim | Built | Curvy | Athletic | Muscular
SKIN: Pale | Light | Fair | Freckled | Tan | Olive| Medium | Dark | Discolored

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual | Homosexual | Bisexual | Pansexual | Asexual | Demisexual | Other
SPECIES: Human | Undead/Vampire | Shapeshifter (Weres) | Demon | Angel | Witch/Wizard/Sorcerer | Incubus/Succubus | Other

EDUCATION: High School | College | University | Higher Education | Unknown/other
LIVING SITUATION: Lives alone | Lives with parent(s)/guardian | Lives with significant other | Lives with a friend | Drifter | Homeless? | Verse dependent
PARENTS/GUARDIAN: Mom | Dad | Adoptive | Foster | Grandparents | Family friend | Unknown/deceased
RELATIONSHIP: Single | Crushing | Dating | Engaged | Married | Separated | It’s complicated | Verse dependent

I’VE BEEN: In Love | Hurt | Sick | Abused
I HAVE A(N): Learning Disorder | Personality Disorder  | Mental Disorder | Anxiety Disorder | Eating Disorder | Substance-related Disorder
THINGS I’VE DONE BEFORE: Drank alcohol | Smoked | Done drugs | Stolen | Self harmed | Starved myself  | Had sex | Had a threesome | Gotten into a fist fight | Gone to the hospital | Gone to jail | Used a fake ID | Gone to a rave | Killed someone | Been in a war

POSITIVE TRAITS: Affectionate | Adventurous | Athletic | Brave | Careful | Charming | Confident | Creative | Determined | Fearless | Generous | Honest | Humorous | Intelligent | Loyal | Modest | Patient | Selfless

NEGATIVE TRAITS: Aggressive | Bossy | Cynical | Envious | Fearful | Greedy | Gullible | Jealous | Impatient | Impulsive | Insecure | Irresponsible | Possessive | Sarcastic | Self-conscious | Selfish | Unstable | Clumsy | Rebellious | Emotional | SWEARS

aesthetics: ShowHide
[ COLOR ] red. brown. orange.  yellow. green. blue. purple. pink. black. white. teal. silver. gold. grey. lilac. metallic. matte. royal blue.  strawberry red. charcoal grey. forest green. apple red. navy blue. crimson. cream.  mint green. magenta. pastels. bubblegum pink. blood red. ivory.

[ ELEMENTAL ] fire. ice. water.  air.  earth. rain.  snow. wind. moon.  stars. sun. heat. cold. steam. frost. lightning. sunlight. moonlight. dawn. dusk. twilight. midnight. sunrise. sunset. dewdrops. clouds. light.

[ BODY ] claws. long fingers. fangs.  teeth. wings. tails. lips. bare feet. freckles. bruises. canine.  scars. scratches.  ears. wounds.  spikes. feathers. webs.  eyes. hands. sweat. tears. feline.  chubby. curvy. short. tall. normal height. muscular. slender. trained.  piercings. tattoos.  strong. weak.  shapeshifting. junoesque. svelte. long hair. short hair. dark circles. big. small. prosthetic. experimented. cyborg. halos. horns. wolfish.   

[ WEAPONRY ] fists.  sword. dagger. spear.  scythe. bow and arrow. hammer. shield. poison. guns. axes. throwing axes.  whips. knives. throwing knives.  pepper sprays.  tasers. machine guns.  slingshots.  katanas.  maces. staffs.  wands.  powers. magical items. magic. rocks. power loader.  flamethrower.  metal rod. shotguns. needles. sniper rifle

[ MATERIAL ] gold. silver. platinum. titanium. diamonds.  pearls. rubies. sapphires. emeralds. amethyst. metal. iron.  rust. steel. glass. wood. porcelain.  paper. wool. fur. lace. leather. copper. silk. velvet.  denim. linen. cotton.  charcoal. clay.  stone. asphalt.  brick. marble.  dust. glitter. blood.  dirt.  mud. smoke.  ash.  shadow.  carbonate.  rubber.  synthetics. yarn. slime. ivory.

[ NATURE ] grass. leaves. trees. bark. roses. daisies.  tulips.  holly.  lavender.  lilies.  petals. thorns. sunflowers. seeds. hay.  sand. rocks. snow. ice. roots. flowers.  ocean. river. lake. meadow.  forest. desert.  tundra. savanna.  rain forest.  swamp. caves. underwater. coral reef. beach.  waves. space. stars. clouds. mountains. fungi.  cliffs.  sunlight.

[ ANIMALS ]  lions. wolves. black panther. eagles. owls. falcons. hawks.  swans. snakes. turtles.  ducks. bugs.  roaches. spiders. birds.  whales. dolphins. fish. sharks. horses. cats. dogs.  bunnies.  praying mantis. crows.  ravens.  mice. lizards.  frogs. bears. werewolves. unicorns.  pegasus.  dinosaurs. dragons. felines.  foxes. centaurs. 

[ FOOD/DRINK ]  sugar. salt. water. candy. bubblegum. wine. champagne. hard liquor. beer. coffee. tea. spices.  herbs. apple. orange.  lemon.  cherry. strawberry.  watermelon. vegetables. fruits. meat. fish. pies. desserts. chocolate. cream. caramel. berries. nuts. cinnamon. burgers. burritos.  pizza.  vanilla.  cookies.

[ HOBBIES ] music. art. piercing. watercolors. gardening.  knitting.  smithing. sculpting. painting. sketching.  fighting. fencing.  riding. writing.  composing. cooking. sewing. training. dancing.  acting. singing. martial arts. self-defense. electronics. technology. cameras.  video cameras.  video games. computer.  phone. movies. theater. libraries. books. magazines. poetry. philosophy.  cds. records. vinyls.  cassettes. piano. violin.  cello.  guitar. electronic guitar.  bass guitar.  harmonica.  synthesizers. harp. woodwinds.  brass. trumpet.  flute. drums.  bells. playing cards.  poker chips.  chess. dice. motorcycle riding. eating. climbing.  tree climbing. running. vivisection.

[ STYLE ] lingerie. armour. cape. dress. robes. suit. tunic. vest.  shirt. boots. heels. leggings. trousers.  jeans. skirt. shorts. jewelry. earrings. necklace.  bracelet. ring. pendant. hat. crown. circlet.  helmet. scarf. neck tie.  brocade.  cloaks. corsets.  doublet. chest plate.  gorget.  bracers. belt. sash. coat. jacket. hood. gloves. socks. masks. cowls. braces. watches. glasses. sunglasses.  visor.  eye contacts.  makeup. pantyhose. stockings.  thigh highs. eyepatch. collar.

[ MISC ] balloons.  bubbles. cityscape. landscape.  light. dark. candles. war. peace. money. power. percussion. clocks. photos. mirrors. pets. diary.  fairy lights.  madness. sanity. sadness. happiness. optimism. pessimism. realism. loneliness. anger. family. friends. assistants.  co-workers.  enemies. lovers. loyalty.  smoking. alcohol. drugs. kindness. love. embracing. feathers.

strengths vs weaknesses: ShowHide
s t r e n g t h s :
caring | merciful | brave | determined | forward | flexible | cheerful | wise | clever | humorous | spirited | lighthearted | mature | strong | sentient | generous | loving | calm | calculative | rational | unselfish | controlled | tactful | nurturing | protective | independent

w e a k n e s s e s :
panicky | cowardly | unthoughtful | rash | stubborn | intransigent | negative | temperamental | scatterbrained | grim | dull | unwise | unstable | weak | irrational | awkward | greedy | over-protective | over-sensitive | rude | selfish | explosive | tactless | clingy

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2018, 09:49:49 PM »
i don't have time for another character but whoops

- marvolo? i'm not creative with names u m
- Smort Handsome Doggo... maybe a black German Shepherd,, has piercing green eyes that narrows when speaking in parseltongue?
- Green and black aesthetic,, may wear a emerald accessories
- Has powers but controls them through spells
- Carries a spellbook,, is a huge Nerd
- SNAKE KING (tm),, controls them using parseltongue
- Mostly tom riddle fc but may fluctuate between draco malfoy as well
- Charmer, malicious, mysterious,,,, not an Ass like draco but more of a low low key ass

tom riddle fc: ShowHide

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 09:50:25 PM by Beatles. »

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2018, 06:22:42 PM »
OOP

more gifs
as clever as the devil and twice as pretty: ShowHide

« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 06:58:56 PM by MARVOLO »

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2018, 04:59:14 PM »
YOU'RE NO GOOD, YOU'RE NO GOOD
————— BABY, YOU'RE NO GOOD

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="border-width:0;color:black;font-family:times new roman;font-size:18px; line-height:90%;"]YOU'RE NO GOOD, YOU'RE NO GOOD
————— [b][i][url]BABY, YOU'RE NO GOOD[/url][/i][/b][/div]

Offline BEATLEBELLS

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2018, 12:17:09 PM »
I'LL KEEP YOU MY ❝ DIRTY LITTLE SECRET ❞
DON'T TELL ANYONE OR YOU'LL BE JUST ANOTHER REGRET.
marvolo — tanglewood — melanistic serval — snake king™ — penned by beatles — information

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="border-width:0;color:black;font-family:TIMES NEW ROMAN;font-size:18px; line-height:90%;"][div style="letter-spacing: 4.5px;"]I'LL KEEP YOU MY [i]❝ DIRTY LITTLE SECRET ❞[/i][/div]
[b]DON'T TELL ANYONE OR YOU'LL BE JUST ANOTHER REGRET.[/b][/div]
[div style="border-width:0;color:black;font-family:TIMES NEW ROMAN;font-size:14px; line-height:90%;"]marvolo — tanglewood — melanistic serval — snake king™ — penned by beatles — [url=]information[/url][/div]

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: