2.0.2 heyo!
Beasts of Beyond

Open heyo!

Offline Kugawing

heyo!
« on: July 28, 2019, 10:11:36 PM »
hey hey hey hi hello and greetings, my name is Kugawing! Kuga works too if you like short, snappy four letter names. I was on WCRPG/FF/CC/BB and Xanje all under the same alias. I was referred here by @gregory , and can’t wait to meet new roleplaying friends!
we will carve our place into time and space
find your place, don't you hide your face

Offline gregory

• Prodigy
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • awards This member won an October spotlight category!
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: heyo!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 10:12:06 PM »
KUUUUUU!!!

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 08:06:45 PM »
ahh welcome to the site!
if you need any assistance, let me know!
admin - characters - discord: star#0061

Offline toboggan

• SLEDMEISTER
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won an April spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ♔ holy fudge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 09:48:34 PM »
welcome to the site!! im toboggan, but you can call me tobo ;))

cant wait to see you around!!
LOST IN THE CRAZE
tobo | he/him | moderator | character art | ❆
uh-oh stinky

Offline Reggan

• just an egg
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member won a February spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • formerly spacexual
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 11:06:39 AM »
welcome to BoB!! i was on wcrpg/ff for a while, too. went by a few usernames but my most well known one was for sure spacexual (which still isn't saying too much to be fair lol).
if you have any questions or just want someone to chat with, i'm always open to DMs! hope you have a rad time here <3
he / him — characterspremadessocial medias — open to pm — dating @SIRS

Offline stygian

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 12:17:14 AM »
hhhowdy kuga

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix