Offline gregory

• Warrior
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ]
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2019, 10:46:09 PM »
because he betrayed him multiple times!! but yeah she did have favourites i’ll blame her for that,,, and red did also threaten her so like
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 10:46:24 PM by gregory »

Offline stilly.

• Warrior
  • ( fighting for fodlan )
  • awards This user completed October's 2019 CDC challenge. This member won a September spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2019, 10:48:38 PM »
listen if I was aethelred I would've done the same stuff like it really doesn't seem like any of the shit that happened to him was fair
i don't wanna be kept, i don't wanna be caged
( *+☽ ━━━━━━━━━ stilly / 16 / characters / storage )

Offline wormwood.

• Tanglewood
  • [ ANGEL OF SUFFERING. ]
  • awards This user completed October's 2019 CDC challenge. This member won a September spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2019, 10:50:59 PM »
#793B29

Offline gregory

• Warrior
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2019, 10:52:04 PM »
it’s not fair but also he would’ve cause a ton of shit ( wars, mostly )

Offline wormwood.

• Tanglewood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2019, 10:58:27 PM »
FOR THE YEARS HAVE BEEN LONG
AND YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME WELL TO — SIT AND WAIT
( ♛ ) - ————————————————— -「 tanglewood & lion & 48 moons & tags 」

Offline wormwood.

• Tanglewood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2019, 11:24:21 PM »
WORMWOOD
he/him tanglewood  lion/hellhound played by stilly
FULL NAME wormwood
nicknames worm, wormy, ww, worry
AGE 67 months mentally and physically (lion and hellhound form), 7 months physically 67 months mentally (hybrid form)
GENDER cis male
pronouns he/him/his
CLAN tanglewood
rank guardsman
SPECIES lion [CURRENT], hellhound, dog/turtle hybrid
DESCRIPTION wormwood's main form is a very large and handsome golden lion with a long and wild mane that has a rusty red tint spreading out from the middle into gold. he has one piercing blue left eye and is mostly muscle, with somewhat well kept fur and scars over most of his form. his right eye is missing, and is covered by a thick wrapping of bandages right now. he also has massive wings that match his general pelt colors, with a rusty red at the base of the wings before slowly fading out into a bright royal gold into the end of the feathers

meanwhile, wormwood's secondary form is that of a grotesque undead hellhound. this form is small but muscular, and has light blue almost dead looking short fur and skin. going down to his paws, the fur around his ankles becomes much longer, and descends into a dark blue color that borders on black, and he has very thick and sharp looking bone claws that are constantly out. he has a long patch of purple fur that resembles hair going down his neck and back, and large batlike ears that change in coloration from blue to purple. his face is very gaunt and sharp, and his lips are constantly pulled back in an eternal grimace or smile. this form is also missing it's right eye, and has it wrapped up in thick bandages. his left eye is a faintly glowing golden color. he has two short bone horns sticking out from his forehead, and then two bone protrusions going out from his cheeks.

finally, wormwood's small and young hybrid form is a hybrid of a beagle and a turtle, with the tiny feet and short tail of a turtle, with the main body of a canine, and the mutated neck of a frog. he has aesthetic elementals that make him look like a small plant creature, with his entire form being a light green. he has a large leaf growing out of his head that hangs over his back, and several little unopened flowers buds in a spiral around his neck. he has a tiny dark green button puppy nose, along with two dark green floppy ears that reflect his canine base nature. the creature he is, is known as a chikorita. ref 1, ref 2, ref 3
accessories n/a
scars in his lion form, he has minor scars all over his body, with most of them around his chest and shoulders; large scars near the base of his wings that show where they grew from. he has a jagged mouth bite shaped scar on the back of his left leg, and a long scar going sideways down his side; he also has scratch mark scars over his right eye socket
INJURIES/ILLNESSES lion form has a slight limp in his back left leg from an old fighting injury where his leg was twisted; bandages over his other back leg from being bitten and shocked by vathmos; right eye missing in all forms
wormwood is a brave and loyal lion that joined tanglewood a couple of months ago after following his brother, and has gradually become a family member in the group. he now refuses to leave after forming genuine bonds with everyone in tanglewood, even after his brother left after accidentally murdering their abusive mother. he is currently trapped inside a rotting hellhound form as a result of a necromancer cursing him because of his family
working to defend tanglewood from any outside threats, worm has formed a strong vendetta against the pitt, particularly jervis, because they have hurt so many people he loves
former prince
PERSONALITY extremely ambitious and loyal, wormwood looks over those he trusts like a guardian angel. he can be stubborn to the point of endangering himself at times, but it's only because he feels such deep care for those he loves, even at the cost of himself. he can be vicious and ruthless when he has been wronged, but tends to give those he trusts second or even third chances, but when others hurt those he loves, they will be in for some extremely rough shit. his life in tanglewood has softened him somewhat, and he tends to exude a rather welcoming and warm air around him as long as you're not an enemy.
SOCIAL DIFFICULTY medium
platonic relationships easy
romantic relationships hard
rivalries easy
ORIENTATION homosexual
STATUS single
crush slight crush on red
friends vathmos, red, beck, roy, pretty much anyone in tanglewood
family poetking, brother; estranged mother and father; roy, adopted son
enemies jervis
ATTACK IN #165042
POWERS fire elementals [discovered, only in lion & hellhound form], shapeshifting [discovered], teleportation [discovered], earth elementals [discovered, only in hybrid form]
DIFFICULTY mentally medium + physically hard
IF NEEDED @/stilly if needed
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 12:11:37 AM by wormwood. »

Offline gregory

• Warrior
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2019, 11:26:51 PM »
a boy!!!! only one thing: isn't aethel older?? or was alfred born first??

Offline stilly.

• Warrior
  • ( fighting for fodlan )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2019, 11:29:38 PM »
oh shit I think I mixed up which one of them I was thinking of in one of the clips ajdjgkf
i don't wanna be kept, i don't wanna be caged
( *+☽ ━━━━━━━━━ stilly / 16 / characters / storage )

Offline gregory

• Warrior
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2019, 11:30:46 PM »
dlskjflaksdj yeah after alfred cut his hair i didn't know who was who for a bit bc they look similar cx but yeah, red is older!! <33

also near the end of his bio. theres some broken color code c:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 11:31:14 PM by gregory »

Offline wormwood.

• Tanglewood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2019, 11:31:24 PM »
Sjgjgjdjg it's fixed now

Offline gregory

• Warrior
  • ( DISTANT SCREAMING )
  • ( gay and spooky )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2019, 11:33:42 PM »
cx perfect~ i cant!!! wait for brothers!!!

Offline wormwood.

• Tanglewood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2019, 11:37:29 PM »
BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU, AND I WILL NOT BE PART OF YOUR DESIGNS — 。+゚.
text text

Offline starlightbrigade.

• The Typhoon
  • [ ALIEN SOUL ]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2019, 01:07:43 PM »
#9754DD
ARE YOU RECEIVING ME ALRIGHT?

• The Typhoon
  • [ ALIEN SOUL ]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2019, 02:29:28 PM »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. "Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue," sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. "Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue," sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.
TAGSSTARLIGHTBRIGADE OF THE TYPHOON

• The Typhoon
  • [ ALIEN SOUL ]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2019, 02:47:33 PM »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix