Beasts of Beyond

Open template help?

Online Crackers

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
template help?
« on: May 16, 2019, 04:26:03 PM »
Okay so I found the spot in my profile to add/modify a template for your character, but I can't seem to find the button to actually use them when I'm posting in a thread. Is there something specific I have to do to find the posting templates when I'm making a post? Or am I just totally being an airhead and not seeing them (which is very likely the case xD )

Click names for tags :)

Fourthwall Fallout - Black and Gold Wolf/Lion Hybrid (hellhound) - 17 Months - The Pitt
Chemical Warfare - Melanistic Jaguar - 19 Months - The Typhoon

Malakai Dimera - Machairodus Kabir X Tiger(sabertooth) - 20 Months - Leader of Greenside/Conquest

Offline Sorrel

• Warrior
  • i muse good
  • awards This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • WILL BE GONE 5/20-6/2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: template help?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 10:47:36 PM »
Hey buddy! I think I know what you're talking about. It should be a simple fix, as you didn't place the template as 'active' when you created it. When you create a template, above the title is a small box you check that says 'Active' next to it, and then the title underneath it. Of course even if you don't click that box its still a easy fix so you don't have to create a entirely new template. Just go into your templates, and click the Status Icon, which should be a 'circled X', and that will set the template to Active and will give you a drop down bar. Let me know if this works or not!

Advanced roleplayer ▲ 11+ year veteran ▲ Weeb ▲ PM for plots!
Current characters: Killua Zoldyck

WILL BE GONE 5/20-6/2

Online Crackers

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: template help?
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 06:10:26 PM »
Ty!!!!!

Click names for tags :)

Fourthwall Fallout - Black and Gold Wolf/Lion Hybrid (hellhound) - 17 Months - The Pitt
Chemical Warfare - Melanistic Jaguar - 19 Months - The Typhoon

Malakai Dimera - Machairodus Kabir X Tiger(sabertooth) - 20 Months - Leader of Greenside/Conquest

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix