2.0.2 HP Tryouts/Leader Litter [Conquest, peace by any means necessary]
Beasts of Beyond

Open HP Tryouts/Leader Litter [Conquest, peace by any means necessary]

Offline Crackers

CONQUEST/GREENSIDE
Conquest/Greenside is a group I made almost a year ago under my old account, and I'm hoping to get it back up and running if enough people show interest in it :)

To those of you who aren't familiar with them, they are a dual-community group (of peaceful civilians and a protective militia) whose ambitions are to bring about an era of peace to the world by uniting all the clans under one rule and destroying the evil in the world. You can read more about them here at their Official Guide, and I'd love to have some people join me in kicking off the groups activity!

You can join in with an original character by posting in the Uncharted Territories just like you would join any other group, just add [C/G] in the thread title so members can recognize it as a Conquest/Greenside thread (still waiting for our official tag to be accepted/added). You can also join by claiming one of the cubs from the litters below, which are all offspring of the current leader, Malakai Dimera.

Lastly, there's an HP tryout up and running so feel free to throw your characters in for that. You'll find all the needed info for stuff below so hopefully I'll have some new people to roleplay with soon :)

Available Litters
The rules are minimal- you have full creative freedoms with them including weather they change their bodys. The only things I ask are to keep the surname Dimera, be active in Conquest/Greenside, and go with greek or biblical human names :)
Spoiler: ShowHide

Malakai Dimera X Terra Warfare
Sabertooth X Tiger Hybrids
9 Months
2 Slots

Malakai Dimera X Elle Keegans
Sabertooth X Jaguar Hybrids
4 Months
3 Slots

Available S/HP Positions and FCFS Spots
Before applying to a position you should note that Greenside/Conquest has two distinct communities within it that focus on two very different aspects of the group. Therefore, Conquest has a unique dual ranking system that allows your character to climb the ranks in the community they are most comfortable in (civillian or military).
The Commander and General are the Leader and Deputy of the group, and their position can be filled by someone from either of the ranking groups, so never hesitate to take the path you want!

S/HP Positions to Apply For
On the Community end of the spectrum there are two S/HP ranks available.
KEEPERS (hp) - this is the highest hp position in the community ranks, and those who are assigned to it are the lifeblood of the group. They are known as the social loyalists who make it their business to see that all is well within the clan, and often take care of new inductees, keep order and peace among the masses, and are in charge of all the major festivities and social events. When there is discontent in the ranks, its the Keepers who act as the bridge between the civilians of Greenside and the Commander/General to make sure everyone is happy and looked after.
none
GREETERS & WORKFORCE (s/hp) - this is a community rank given to those who have chosen to do more than make their life in Greenside, where peace is pleantiful. These individuals show ambition for greeting newcomers or offering up ideas for social events, and pitch in constantly to improve the community of Greenside in some way, be it through building useful items/structures, constantly hosting games and mini-events, or just showing patience and kindness to the inductees brought in from conquered clans.

On the Military side of things there are also two S/HP ranks available.
CAPTAINS (hp) - these members are equal to the Keepers in ranking, and are responsible for training and commanding the Officers beneath them, ensuring they are capable of doing their jobs. these members are usually given special tasks and take the lead on raids or scouting missions. They are known to be reliable, hard-working, and capable of obeying the laws of Greenside/Conquest, never hesitating to bring about their clans goal.
none
OFFICERS (s/hp) - these are the newcomers to the militia branch who are equals to the Greeters/Workforce, and have shown they're desire to join Conquest by participating in patrols, raids, and training sessions. They act as the police force of the group, dealing with antagonistic visitors at the border, reclaiming captured clanmates, and pursuing the clans goals of uniting the groups by any means necessary.
none

First Come First Serve Positions

Any normal ranking member of Greenside can snatch up one of these custom titles to show just what area they specialize in within the community.

FARMERS - these members usually stay at the farm where they are able to grow massive vegetable gardens and tend to livestock, but they are known to live at the Headquarters as well, taking care of on-site flower gardens or community pets.

GUARDS - these members keep an eye out for their fellow Greensiders and often patrol the borders or help keep the peace within the ranks.

COOKS - these members typically remain at Headquarters, preparing and serving the meats, veggies, and fruits that are sent over from the farm.

CRAFTERS - these members reside where they live in Greenside, and are known for creating everything from weapons to decorative clothing items.

DEN MOTHERS - these members act as clan babysitters, looking after the young while their parents do whatever work they need to during the days.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 08:32:38 AM by Crackers »

Click names for tags :)

Fourthwall Fallout - Black and Gold Wolf/Lion Hybrid (hellhound) - 22 Months - The Pitt
Glitchhop Warfare-Fallout - adopted younger sister of Fourthwall - 17 months - member of The Pitt - brown and gold mottled hellhouond - wolf/lion hybrid

Offline Wisker

• Warrior
  • The Fed-Ex King
  • awards This member won a June spotlight category! This member won an April spotlight category!
  • Creative Liberties will be taken
    • View Profile
    • Awards
tracking for now ! Might though hebi in here later ^^;

I'LL BREAK THIS IS I H A V E TO —
TELL ME THE GOOD THAT  WOULD DO

Offline Crackers

We'd love to have you if you decide to join :)

Fourthwall Fallout - Black and Gold Wolf/Lion Hybrid (hellhound) - 22 Months - The Pitt
Glitchhop Warfare-Fallout - adopted younger sister of Fourthwall - 17 months - member of The Pitt - brown and gold mottled hellhouond - wolf/lion hybrid

Offline LUCIFERR

• Legendary
  • . [ LOCAL SATAN ] .
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category!
  • [LUCIFΣRUS] . [ΛRKYN]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I shall track for now as I haven’t thought of a really musefull new or old tertiary character, so for future I guess cx

「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」
"SHIPMASTER! THEY OUTNUMBER US THREE TO ONE!" —————— ———— THEN IT IS AN EVEN FIGHT | DEVIANTART & -
discord shenanigans: ShowHide

Offline Crackers

Sweet! If inspiration hits you then we'd love to have you join :)

Offline beatae

tracking!!

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
character name;; zebulon
position wanted;; keeper
backup position;; crafter
activity/muse;; 7.5/10 and 8/10
other;; for when he joins ofc~

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix