• Elysium
  • sand demdji
  • penned by misty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
elysium visitor [★] hey hey
« on: April 14, 2019, 06:32:41 PM »
Tena Moonspinner
The beat of the sun was familiar.  Warmth on the back of fur meant to melt into the sand.  Unusual blue hues gleamed brightly in the light as the petite feline found a place to sit on the border.  In an effort to look somewhat more patient, she curled her tail around her paws, ears perked.  She could at least look like a poised leader.

Apart from knowing the land, Tena was pulling by threads for any vivid memories of the Rosebloods and their character as a whole.  Well.  That was all fine.  Her trip around greeting the other leaders was meant to be a learning experience for her afterall.  Growing a little restless, she shuffled her paws, eyes flickering about.
I tell you this story, save your life, set you free
I tell you it as it was told me
TENA MOONSPINNER / SAND DEMDJI / ELYSIUM MAGNA / TAGS AND INFO / PLAYLIST ﷽﷽

Offline bai shi.

• The Rosebloods
  • ♤ purity is honesty ♤
  • awards This character is the Nomarch of The Rosebloods.
  • ♤ lingré lineage -- they/them ♤
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: elysium visitor [★] hey hey
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 01:49:45 AM »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAI SHI
" my own illusion come to be "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ah, a familiar scent and face. the large oriental dragon emerged from the nearby sand mounds, having been hunting after worms in their fox form before changing into their regular form. shaking sand from their unkempt mane and scales, bai shi would rumble a warm welcome.

"hello, ms. tena. it is now your turn to visit my territory, I see."
bai "lynn" shi (bai - pure & shi - honest) - genderfluid - rosebloods vizier/general of hell - unknown age - golden oriental dragon & 1.6' gold and platinum fox - asexual demiromantic - open to relationships - powers;; amorphous & air elementals - attack in #AF8700

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix