VIII. heart chat. / here failure isn't an option
IX. misc. / here I can't just go cry about it
X. post templates. / here so I just don't think about it
XI. one-shots. / here just don't think about it
(c) guppy

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 05:49:44 PM by Kydobi »

“If I look back I am lost.”
Kydobi (kai-dough-bee) | loner | tags | plot |
pantanal jaguar | powers | male | bisexual | open to relations| adoption page | ☽

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • the prince without a crown, without a throne, without a name
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I. TAGS

space
space
KYDOBI!
basics.
full name. Kydobi Adebisi
nicknames. none so far

sex. male
gender. male

physical age. 3 years
mental age. 5 years
spiritual age. 10 years

group. The Pitt
rank. tbd
titles. "Kydobi the Prince", "Kydobi the forgotten", "The shameful child",

species. 100% pantanal jaguar (panthera onca palustris)
appearance.  A beast of shadow and fire. His eyes are piercing amber and surrounding them is crimson markings. His ears are lined with them. A muscular and powerful assassin at the length of 6 feet and weighing around 290 pounds. Built for stealth and efficiency he is what lurks in the shadows. He keeps his body at peak performance never living a life of the sedentary sort. Melanism is the cause of his shadowy build. The darkest parts of his body are the the end near the tail and his neck. His torso is a dark dark chocolate in which the pitch rosettes can be seen regardless if the light is shining. Sheathed in his plush mitts are hooked razors that despite what he'll tell you, have never killed anything outside of sustenance. His face usually has no expression or a rather bored one.
7 feet long, 280 pounds
modifications, scars, permanent injuries, etc. has a clipped right ear

discovered powers. intangibility, invisibility, wall walking, enhanced senses
mastered powers. wall walking, invisibility, enhanced senses
future powers. fire elemental, reincarnation (won't discover it until he is killed & it is restocked :/)

deep inside.
personality type. LOGISTICIAN [ISTJ-A]
positive traits. patient. thoughtful. mature. intelligent.
neutral traits. observant. slightly introverted. trait.
negative traits. superiority complex. lack of perspective/narrow mindedness. cold. slightly indifferent. mechanical at times
personality description. Kydobi likes to keep to himself. He doesn't mind company unless in an exceptionally bad mood. A locked book that refuses to tell his secrets. Despite their vivid nature his eyes are often stoic and emotionless unless he feels safe enough to let a little peak through. It is hard to tell what he thinking if he wont tell you.

If properly provoke or swayed he can be a great conversationalist. In fact he sort of forces his facade of disinterest, but only few can tell. He is close to none. If he likes you he wont tell you.

At times he can be rather haughty. But he doesn't really display it. His "superiority" is in his manner and internal feelings and thoughts. He absolutely hates to feel like he has wasted time although he doesn't really have anywhere to be. He just sort of drifts... And doesn't really belong he is just there.

A true logician, he refuses to let his emotions get in the way of the matter hand. Task before temper. Mind over matter and it should rule the heart. Almost too well, he is closed off. But an amazing strategist. One benefit of being alone is you have time to think to yourself. He believes that the goal is more important than the casualties or victims or even emotions. Win an argument forget their emotions. The truth hurts, harden up or be bred out. Unless you're a child or someone he enjoys.

He has the patience of a saint, it takes a lot to provoke him to fight and he wont shed blood unless absolutely necessary. Some words that could help you feel his vibe are: distasteful, why?, don't even bother, stop, are you stupid?

Never been in a romantic situation. Doubts love exists, believes it's a illusion created to soften the blow of biological lust. Was really just too young and too busy to ever have the chance to fall in love but now he is susceptible but will probably be like woah wtf is this.

mental disorders. nah
emotional disorders. no...?
quirks. snores, hates to be dirty, quiet, amused by persistent beings to a point, cautious and careful no matter what, confident in his movement, very proper.

goals/dreams. he wants validation from his family but he'll never get it, he relies too much on other's point of view/opinion of him so he creates this persona so much that he isn't really sure who he is anymore. To find somewhere he belongs really and secure his home and perhaps heal himself from his past. Maybe face it?
strengths. very powerful jaws/bite force (jaguars have been known to crack skulls with their bites), superior swimmer, masterful climber, excellent stealth, highly agile,
fears. total isolation, his father (not biological), fire (ironically)

history. see biography below :)

relationships.
generation. 5th
parents. Adisa (mother) x Unknown male---Kaziko (non-biological father)
siblings. Kaziko's children[Natani (half-sister), Jabari (half-brother)], his littermate[Kyrzoba] (brother)]

romantic orientation. panromantic
sexual orientation. bisexual
crushes. Bai Shi (in denial rn)
love interests. none for now

romantic partner. none
children. none
best friend. none
friends. Bai Shi, Ramona
mentor. everything he knew he was taught by Kaziko
apprentice. Ramona..?
enemies. Kaziko, Kanga

« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:03:05 PM by Kydobi »

pantanal jaguar | powers | male | bisexual | open to relations| adoption page | ☽

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
II. BIOGRAPHY

Born in a kingdom far from here. He was the first litter of Kaziko, the king, and Adisa the queen. He had a good upbringing, a strong father figure and a throne promised to him. He was trained in the art of stealth and decision making. For the king of the jungles shouldn't blunder about.

Well a year into his life his mother became pregnant. During her pregnancy a rogue male jaguar came into the lands. Claiming he demanded he have his sons back. Kaziko was confused, Kyrzoba and Kydobi were his children carrying his name. But Adisa was forced to admit that the king's constant failure to get her pregnant brought her to drastic measures, she slept with a man. For she feared that Kaziko would blame her fertility and ignore his own. But now she carried his children, his true children.

Kaziko demanded that the strange brute be chased out of the lands. In which he was. He disowned Kydobi in front of everyone and Kyrzoba was no where to be found, supposedly fled fearing death. Kaziko's sudden disdain and visceral disgust of Kydobi scarred him. How could a father so quickly cast away a child he thought was his own and that child believed he too was. Kydobi insisted he was father and Kaziko was disgusted each time the boy called him such.

On the day the litter arrived Kydobi was told by his mother to run and leave. For Kaziko wanted his head in fear of his children's safety. Kydobi didn't believe her but was hit with the hard truth. Upon seeing that he had a true successor Kaziko demanded that Kydobi be executed. In which he fled. And eventually landed in this land.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 01:55:51 AM by Kydobi »

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
III.TIMELINE

3/30/19- Kydobi created

3/31/19- Kydobi ventures to The Pitt

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 02:28:15 AM by Kydobi »

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 02:22:25 PM by Kydobi »

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
V. ART

lineart not mine, colored by @Janoobus
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:59:28 PM by Kydobi »

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
VI. MOODBOARD

KINGDOBI
∘ ∘ ∘

Kydobi A. If you're going to say something say to my face or stay in your place. A prince without a crown or a throne

9 posts ————— 7 followers ————— 200 following

made by @guppy
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 11:31:24 PM by Kydobi »

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
VII. PLAYLIST

PLAYLIST ———
character name

I. SONG HERE W/ LINK
lyrics here

II. SONG HERE W/ LINK
lyrics here

III. SONG HERE W/ LINK
lyrics here

IV. SONG HERE W/ LINK
lyrics here

V. SONG HERE W/ LINK
lyrics here

VI. SONG HERE W/ LINK
lyrics here
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 10:16:25 PM by Kydobi »

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
VIII. HEART CHART
[/color][/size][/font]

CLICK HERE FOR HIS HEART CHART
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 05:47:32 PM by Kydobi »

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
IX. MISC

physically- difficult
A beast built for death, Kydobi is large and powerful. He powerful jaws can crack skulls and his razors and ivory go through skin like butter. His senses are exceptional, and he is a silent stalker. An exceptionally large jaguar.

mentally- extreme
years of practicing his brain power has paid off. He and only he can control his emotions so swaying his mindest will prove difficult.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 01:30:30 AM by Kydobi »

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: T H E W O R L D C O U L D ' V E B E E N M I N E--- [kydobi storage]
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 11:39:01 PM »
POST TEMPLATES

FATHER WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?
KYDOBI— MALE— ROGUE— PANTANAL JAGUAR— DIFFICULT— BISEXUAL
TEXT HERE
#psychosocial.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Code: [Select]
[center][font=times new roman][size=18pt][color=black]POST TEMPLATES[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][div style="width:440px;padding:20px 10px 20px 10px;background:#f2f2f2 url(http://i44.tinypic.com/23hshvp.jpg);"][div style="width:420px;background:#000000;color:white;font-family:times new roman;font-style:italic;text-align:center;font-size:48px;letter-spacing:-4px;line-height:60px;padding-bottom:4px;opacity:0.8;"]FATHER WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?[/div][div style="opacity:0.8;font-family:courier new;font-size:7px;background:#121212;padding-bottom:5px;text-transform:uppercase;width:420px;letter-spacing:2px;color:white;"]KYDOBI— MALE— ROGUE— PANTANAL JAGUAR— DIFFICULT— BISEXUAL [/div][div style="width:400px;padding:10px;background:#000000;opacity:0.8;"][div style="font-family:verdana;line-height:11px;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;color:#ffffff;"]TEXT HERE
[/div][/div][/div][size=8pt][url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=255.0]#psychosocial.[/url][/size][/center]

KYDOBI
✯ — WHAT IS HE IF NOT ROYALTY?
space
TEXT HERE
space
✯ — MALE. ROGUE. PANTANAL JAGUAR. DIFFICULT. REF. TAGS/INFO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Code: [Select]
[center][div style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; width: 370px;"][div style="border: 4px solid white; border-radius: 3px; background-image:url(https://s3.envato.com/files/145292647/ornek%20preview.jpg); background-size: 100%; width: 370px; height: 75px;"][div style="margin-top: 30px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: palatino; font-size: 35px; color: white;"][b][i]KYDOBI[/i][/b][/div][/div]
[div style="letter-spacing: 2px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffead5; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-family: palatino; font-size: 12px; color: black;"][b]✯ —[/b] [i]WHAT IS HE IF NOT ROYALTY?[/i][/div]
[div style="background-color: white; width: 378px; height: 4px;"][color=transparent]space[/color][/div]
[div style="width: 360px; margin-left: 6px; letter-spacing: -0.5px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: black;"]TEXT HERE[/div]
[div style="background-color: white; width: 378px; height: 4px;"][color=transparent]space[/color][/div]
[div style="letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-family: palatino; font-size: 12px; color: black;"][b]✯ —[/b] MALE. ROGUE. PANTANAL JAGUAR. DIFFICULT. [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=10747.msg62862#new]REF[/url]. [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=10747.msg62862#new]TAGS/INFO[/url]. [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=10751.new#new]PLOT[/url]. [b]— ✯[/b][/div][/div]
[size=8pt][url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=255.0]#psychosocial.[/url][/size][/center]
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 01:11:51 AM by Kydobi »

Offline Kydobi

• The Pitt
  • penned by Janoobus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: THE WORLD COULD'VE BEEN MINE--- [kydobi storage]
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2019, 05:43:13 PM »
XI. ONE-SHOTS

For the best-- Kydobi is sentenced to death and forced to flee his home and life as he knew it.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 05:50:26 PM by Kydobi »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix