Part 1: The Basics
1) What is your full name?
"Beck, or 'least I think. Dunno any other name for me so it's just Beck. Don't call me Becky."
2) Where and when were you born?
"I... I, uh, don't actually... know. Somewhere in, um, Europe? I know my birthday's the day after the 'x-mas', so I can remember that."
3) Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
"I can't remember my family at all -- I wanna believe my mom was a good person, but I just dunno."
4) Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
"I think I had a brother? Younger than me, maybe, and kinda funny-lookin'"
5) Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
"In the lousy place called Tanglewood. Buncha people live there now, but that's fine, some of them are tolerable. I kinda wanna go back to the good ol' days of haunting, though. Got to watch T.V. and scare the hell outta people and do whatever I want."
6) What is your occupation?
"Nope, never had a job -- think that would be against your fancy child labor laws. Uh, but now I'm a leader or somethin'. Doesn't really feel like it but whatever."
7) Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
"I -- shoot, I haven't seen what I looked like in, uh, couple hundred years. Can't have a reflection if ya don't actually exist, ya know? I mean, I can see I have brown hair and some freckles, and I can feel I've got sharp teeth and a missing cheek, but that's it."
8/) To which social class do you belong?
"Probably lower than the social class."
9) Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
"Nah, as far as I can tell. Demon-ghost-whatevers are burnt by salt and other 'holy' stuff, though."
10) Are you right- or left-handed?
"Lemme check -- left-handed?"
11) What does your voice sound like?
"Uh, fuckin' awful. I always wheeze and my voice is too high and I can't even say words properly and it hurts too talk most of the time. But I can change my voice sometimes, like a mimic? A l'il talent, s'pose."
12) What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
"Uh, guess I stutter. A lot. And say y'all too much."
13) What do you have in your pockets?
"Just a l'il secret 'tween you and me, I kinda... hoard people's things. Like I just steal it because I gotta then just keep it forever. I think the only things I actually own are... a knife or dagger, a flute -- real manly, I know -- and a movie collection. Mostly horror."
14) Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
"I fidget a bunch, like when I'm thinking, and I don't even know it. Also when I get upset, apparently, my, uh, apparition basically glitches out and gets all electric-y."Part 2: Growing Up
15) How would you describe your childhood in general?
"The worst. I can't remember much but it obviously ended up with me dead so ya imagine what ya will. I remember a lot of being kicked and beaten by strangers. Fun times."
16) What is your earliest memory?
"Uh, you're askin' me to go through 500 plus years of memories and I can't even remember what day it is. Well, earliest memory is probably the random, foggy glimpses of what I think is my family, but I dunno."
17) How much schooling have you had?
"None. I ain't -- or wasn't privileged like y'all. I don't even think they had a school back then."
18) Did you enjoy school?
"I wish I could answer."
19) Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
"Trial and error, and mostly by accident. I was tryna watch some show and after a lame-ass jumpscare, I freaked out and the power went out."
20) While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
"Never really had anyone to look up to 'side m'self."
21) While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
"I can't remember any of it. I wanna say well enough, but somethin' happened and they died before me."
22) As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
"Even though I figured I would never be able to be, I always wanted to just be a normal person in whatever town I ended up in. Like, with a family of my own and whatever. But as ya can see now, I never had the chance."
23) As a child, what were your favorite activities?
"Pranks, runnin' for my life, tryna survive each day, ya know, the usual."
24) As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
"Reckon I was a weird and ugly l'il kid. Still am."
25) As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
"Heh, hell no. I was a street rat and had an entire town wanting me dead."
26) When and with whom was your first kiss?
"Oh, I can't remember that... I think it was a girl but I forgot her name. And it doesn't matter anyways, she's long dead by now."
27) Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
"Ew, I hate that type of stuff. Plus I never got past puberty so I don't think I even can."
28) If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
"Well, I dunno why I'm a ghost, actually. Just came back one day and could only think of revenge. Like, I could only focus on killing my murderers. Badass I know, but eventually my brain or consciousness or whatever became less... uh, feral? And more like I was in life."Part 3: Past Influences
29) What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
"Funnily enough, my death."
30) Who has had the most influence on you?
"I never was friends with people, so I guess the unfairness of life kinda shaped me.
31) What do you consider your greatest achievement?
32) What is your greatest regret?
"Dyin', and never gettin' to actually live out a normal life.'
33) What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
"I don't think ya wanna know. But long story short, I got my revenge against my killers."
34) Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
"Hell yeah! Theft, murder, pickpocketing, and existing! I was executed, woohoo!"
35) When was the time you were the most frightened?
"Again, my death. Or at least the hours leadin' up to it. When I actually died, I didn't have enough blood to really process what was happenin' and just kinda accepted it."
36) What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
"I think my memory blocked it."
37) If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
"Not dying, duh"
38) What is your best memory?
"I don't, uh, think I have one. Or I forgot it."
39) What is your worst memory?
"Every single one. They like, scarred me but in the mind."Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40) Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
"Pessimistic -- what does that mean?"
41) What is your greatest fear?
42) What are your religious views?
"Don't have 'em."
43) What are your political views?
"Dunno what a politic is."
44) What are your views on sex?
45) Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
"Yes. It's a part of the life cycle."
46) In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
"Killin' a kid."
47) Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
48) What do you believe makes a successful life?
"Money. If ya have money, ya can control anything."
49) How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
"I'll be honest here, I lie. I lie all the time. About dumb l'il things too. And about my feelings. Never trust me."
50) Do you have any biases or prejudices?
"Nah, I guess I'm not judge-y about looks. I just hate everyone equally."
51) Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
"Romantic stuff. I hate it. And it's gross."
52) Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
"I... wouldn't. Call me selfish, but nobody matters to me. Except for maybe Tanglewood but that's different."Part 5: Relationships With Others
53) In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
"I don't trust anyone. They'll just end up stabbin' ya in the back."
54) Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
55) Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
"Myself, I'm pretty great."
56) Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
"... nobody has wanted to be my friend."
57) Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
58) Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
"Yeah, there was this girl... I don't wanna talk about it.
59) What do you look for in a potential lover?
"Anybody who's nice to me?"
60) How close are you to your family?
"I can't remember them."
61) Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
"I mean, I wanted to? Back in my day, families were like, the best thing ya could have. Now, I don't wanna anymore. Times change."
62) Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
"I wanna be able to answer this."
63) Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
"I just want someone to, ya know, be there for me. But everyone I know is dead and I'm still here."
64) If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
"It's been proven that I wasn't missed at all. Never even had a burial. They left me to rot."
65) Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
"The people who killed me."
66) Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
"I don't like arguing, in fact, I try to avoid people."
67) Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
"Well, apparently, I'm a leader right now."
68) Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
"No. It's too crowded and I can't breathe and they're all judging ya and it's the worst."
69) Do you care what others think of you?
"Nope, not so all... yeah."Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70) What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
"Movies! I love 'em, especially the scary ones. I wish I had a t.v. out here."
71) What is your most treasured possession?
"My horror movie collection."
72) What is your favorite color?
"Blue, maybe, I can't decide."
73) What is your favorite food?
"I haven't eaten anything since before I died, but candy is the best."
74) What, if anything, do you like to read?
"I can't read much, and I don't really understand books."
75) What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
"Movies, duh, and other people."
76) Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
"I've got an eternity, so I've tried most of it. Never liked it but when I'm bored enough I might do it again."
77) How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
"Watching other people sleep and being jealous of them."
78) What makes you laugh?
"Other people in unfortunate situations."
79) What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
"Not much can shake me, I've seen a lot over the years."
80) What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
"Ghosts can't sleep, so every night I'm bored to second death. Sometimes I wander, sometimes I get into stuff, it depends."
81) How do you deal with stress?
"I don't, really."
82) Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
"I like plans, but never make 'em."
83) What are your pet peeves?
"People chewing with their mouth open, it's gross. And like they're taunting me."Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
84) Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
"I don't have a routine besides lazing around all day and resetting border traps. Besides that, I just do what's needed. And I'm always bugged."
85) What is your greatest strength as a person?
"I mean, I'm pretty smart?"
86) What is your greatest weakness?
"I'm not a good people person."
87) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
"I wanna be normal, I just wanna be able to have a conversation without being rude or being weird."
88) Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
89) Are you generally organized or messy?
"Messy, organizin's too much work."
90) Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
"Uh, being a bad example, traps, and pissin' folks off. Then, social skills, talkin', and smarts."
91) Do you like yourself?
"Not one bit. I'm hard to like."
92) What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)
"Because I'm bored. The afterlife is boring."
93) What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
"Don't have a lifetime, so my existence is pretty meaningless at the moment. I'm open for suggestions."
94) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
"The same. I haven't changed since my death."
95) If you could choose, how would you want to die?
"I didn't wanna die violently. I wanted my death to be quick and natural. But murder is a messy thing, and here I am."
96) If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
"If I had known, I would probably have killed myself before they could put their hands on me. Before that, probably the usual."
97) What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
"I just wanted someone to remember me. Not the pest every one thought I was, just Beck and only Beck."
98) What three words best describe your personality?
"Mad, sad, and bad."
99) What three words would others probably use to describe you?
"Annoying, worthless, crazy."
100) If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice...)
Becky, my ghost boy, you need friends and to get out more.
I made it! I made it through the challenge! Here
is my reference and @skypher