Part 1: The Basics
1) What is your full name?
"Nayru, though my family refers to me as Silentprincess during the full moon lest I be confused with the Goddess, Nayru."
2) Where and when were you born?
"I was born in a tiny forest known as Akala about a year or so ago, my father told me that it was the coldest day of the year and that it was the cold that got my sisters."
3) Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
"My father is the self-appointed ruler of our forest. He dictates who comes in and out as well as our customs. I've known him only as "Father" or "Your Majesty", he refuses to reveal his name. I don't know my mother, she died with my sisters when I was born. Father says I look like her and I'm ten times more stubborn."
4) Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
"I had two sisters. They died at birth though so I never truly got to meet them."
5) Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
"I live within Tanglewood now. My new groupmates are... fascinating, to say in the very least. As for the place itself, there's danger everywhere, but the Goddesses willed me there anyways."
6) What is your occupation?
"Currently, I'm just a regular member."
7) Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
"I'm a cream and white tabby with sea-blue eyes. I'm definitely on the skinnier side and I'm also about average height. In Akala, my people referred to me as very beautiful but I... I don't know if those statements were more out of pity."
8 ) To which social class do you belong?
"Within Akala, I was considered a princess of sorts. However, I have no idea where I stand now."
9) Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
"I have no allergies or diseases that I'm aware of."
10) Are you right- or left-handed?
"Were I need to write, I would be right handed."
11) What does your voice sound like?
"I have a very feminine voice, though it's a little on the lower side of things."
12) What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
"I pray a lot so you may imagine that the words involved in that are said frequently."
13) What do you have in your pockets?
"I don't have pockets."
14) Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
"Like I said before, I pray a lot. I'm also incredibly bookish though I doubt I'd say that that's an annoying habit or strange mannerism."Part 2: Growing Up
15) How would you describe your childhood in general?
"Stressful. I wasn't allowed to have a childhood simply because I could not access my supposed powers."
16) What is your earliest memory?
"I was trying to learn about the flora and fauna in our forest. I was little and I had no escort. My father found me and screamed at me, to this day I have never seen him so bad."
17) How much schooling have you had?
"I've been schooled extensively, though my knowledge centers around our religion, the history of our family, and other things my father deemed important to learn."
18) Did you enjoy school?
"I did. Learning is of some of my favorite things to do."
19) Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
"From my Father as well as the old she-cat that was in charge of raising me."
20) While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
"The Goddess of Wisdom, Nayru. Her and I share a name. She's my favorite of the three to pray to and I've tried my best to do as I think she would from lore and legend."
21) While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
"It's always been my Father and I and to say we've gotten along would be a lie. He's adamant in me unlocking my powers and sometimes... sometimes, I simply don't want to do that."
22) As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
"I wanted to be anything but this princess who was a disappointment to her family."
23) As a child, what were your favorite activities?
"Learning about the world around me, and, before my father forbade me from doing so, crafting useful things for my people."
24) As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
"I've always been both stubborn and faithful. As a child, I was also incredibly devoted to my people and their happiness."
25) As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
"I was popular in name only. I had really no friends."
26) When and with whom was your first kiss?
"I've never kissed anyone."
27) Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
"I'm a virgin."
28) If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
"My father claims that I was born with clairvoyance but, I've passed the age that the power should appear. He forces me regardless to try to tap into my powers nearly every waking moment so I suppose that that would be the biggest influence leading me to behave as I do today."Part 3: Past Influences
29) What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
"Leaving Akala and joining Tanglewood."
30) Who has had the most influence on you?
31) What do you consider your greatest achievement?
"I... I genuinely don't know."
32) What is your greatest regret?
"Not being good enough or... taking away my mother and my sisters from my father."
33) What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
"I don't believe I've done anything truly evil. I'm a good person."
34) Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
35) When was the time you were the most frightened?
"When I first left Akala. That forest has been my home for my entire life and I've never known anything outside of it. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to survive."
36) What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
"I'm not sure... though I've been labelled as an embarrassment time and time again for my lack of ability."
37) If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
"I would have it so that my mother and sisters survived. My mother was a good person and my sisters deserved some chance at life."
38) What is your best memory?
"I was young and in the garden my father had planted for me at birth. I was praying, as he commanded, and for a moment, I thought... I thought, I heard a response. It was a voice that simply said 'be patient', and so I have been."
39) What is your worst memory?
"Every time my father has yelled at me or commanded too much of me has been a bad memory."Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40) Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
"I am realistic."
41) What is your greatest fear?
"Letting the ones I care about done by not possessing this divine power they say I do."
42) What are your religious views?
"I believe in the three Goddesses of Wisdom, Courage, and Power. I am an immensely religious person."
43) What are your political views?
"I have none."
44) What are your views on sex?
"I have none, it's simply something that people do."
45) Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
"I am unable to kill though I understand that sometimes, when your own life or the life of someone you love is in danger, you must do it."
46) In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
"Destroy the lives of others."
47) Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
"I.. I don't know. I was never allowed near any possible suitors so I'm ill-versed in the ways of romance."
48) What do you believe makes a successful life?
"Faith and dedication to patience."
49) How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
"I'm honest when need be and sometimes, that makes me come off as opinionated. I believe being genuine is the only way to go though."
50) Do you have any biases or prejudices?
"Not that I'm aware of."
51) Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
"I will never kill another soul under any circumstance. Life is a gift from above and I have no authority to wrench that away."
52) Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
"I would die for my father and my people."Part 5: Relationships With Others
53) In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
"I am polite to everyone I meet, though I dare not be open with strangers. The closer I get to someone, the more open and even friendly I am."
54) Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
"My father. He's one of the only people I truly know."
55) Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
"I respect my mother. I've never known her personally, but the stories I've heard of her good nature and compassion have earned by undying respect."
56) Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
"I.. I really don't have any friends. I'm hoping to make some in Tanglewood though. Life should not be enjoyed alone."
57) Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
"I'm not in a relationship."
58) Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
"I've never been in love."
59) What do you look for in a potential lover?
"Honesty, courage, compassion. I want someone who won't pressure me as my father has in the past."
60) How close are you to your family?
"I'm close to them in appearance but incredibly distant from them in reality."
61) Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
"I have not started my own family but I would like to. I want to be a good mother as I believe my own would have been."
62) Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
"The Goddesses- everything happens for a reason and I have faith in their guidance."
63) Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
"Like the last question, I trust the Goddesses. They are protectors of this earth, my family, and myself. Besides them, I've never really met anyone who would want to protect me."
64) If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
"My father. My people. Though I believe they would miss my potential powers more."
65) Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
"I've never met anyone who I've truly despised but my relationship with my father has been a rough one and, deep down, I don't believe that I particularly like him."
66) Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
"I will argue with anyone, though I do understand that avoiding conflict is a much wiser move."
67) Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
"Yes, that was how I was raised."
68) Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
"I'm indifferent to interacting with large groups of people. Crowds don't frighten me and neither does conversation with a single individual."
69) Do you care what others think of you?
"No, I've been told what other's think of me my entire life so I've simply stopped caring."Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70) What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
"My favorite hobby is also my favorite pastime- I like collecting books and then reading them. Now that I'm in Tanglewood, I hope to do that even more."
71) What is your most treasured possession?
"A necklace passed down to me from my father. He informed me that it was once my mother's and to wear it with care."
72) What is your favorite color?
73) What is your favorite food?
"I'm partial to chicken and all fruit."
74) What, if anything, do you like to read?
"I love to read anything and everything. Books are a serious subject of fascination to me."
75) What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
"I believe that books are the best form of entertainment."
76) Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
"I don't do any of these things."
77) How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
"Reading, praying, resting. Just typical things that I've been doing every night nearly my entire life."
78) What makes you laugh?
"Funny things, typically, but also the realization that this is life and I'm here, surviving all of its pressures and responsibilities."
79) What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
"I'm offended by ignorance and also, insult against my religion."
80) What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
"Read and pray."
81) How do you deal with stress?
"I pray to the Goddess Nayru for guidance."
82) Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
"I prefer always have a plan."
83) What are your pet peeves?
"Being followed and when people stand too close."Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
84) Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
"I wake up and go about my business. When I was within Akala, I would pray to our statues and then meet with my people to listen to their concerns. As the day closed, I would share a meal with my father, pray, and then go to bed. Admittedly, I'm usually relieved when this routine is disrupted."
85) What is your greatest strength as a person?
"My devotion to faith."
86) What is your greatest weakness?
"My greatest strength is also my greatest weakness, so I'd say my devotion to faith."
87) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
"I wish I could care less about the desires of my father and more about what I want to do."
88) Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
89) Are you generally organized or messy?
"I'm generally a very organized person."
90) Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
"I'm good at offering wisdom and guidance, building things, and dealing with adverse situations. I'm awful at physical combat, athletics, and, funnily enough, using my powers."
91) Do you like yourself?
"I... I want to say yes, but I don't think so."
92) What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)
"I don't consider myself an adventurer in any capacity."
93) What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
"I want to finally be able to use my divine power and make my father proud of me for the first time in my life."
94) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
"Home, ruling Akala by myself or with my children."
95) If you could choose, how would you want to die?
"Peacefully, surrounded by those I loved. I'd want to be old and accomplished."
96) If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
"I'd kiss a stranger, live a little, and tell my father all the ways he's made me feel awful."
97) What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
"I want to be remembered for trying so hard, though I believe that I'm most likely to be remembered as a disappointment to Akala."
98) What three words best describe your personality?
"Stubborn, dedicated, wise."
99) What three words would others probably use to describe you?
"Quiet, cold, opinionated."
100) If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice...)
Listen here Nayru, you're doing just fine. You need to lighten up and LIVE a little. Stop trying to impress your father because he's not breathing down your neck anymore. You live in Tanglewood now, not Akala, and frankly, I don't think you'll ever find yourself back there. Loosen up, be happy, do the things that you want to do.
I made it! I made it through the challenge! Here
is my reference and @skypher