Beasts of Beyond
January Monthly Spotlight - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: January Monthly Spotlight (/showthread.php?tid=8863)

January Monthly Spotlight - Orion - 01-04-2019

January Monthly Spotlight
[table][tr][td]
[color=#fff][glow=#000,2,0]MEMBER

Tobbogan
[/td]
[td]
[color=#fff][glow=#000,2,0]RPER

Beatles
[/td]
[td]
[color=#fff][glow=#000,2,0]CHARACTER

Goldenluxury
[/td]
[td]
[color=#fff][glow=#000,2,0]COUPLE

Junji x Luca
[/td]
[td]
[color=#fff][glow=#000,2,0]THREAD

Rosebloods
Visitors
[/td]
[td]
[color=#fff][glow=#000,2,0]ONE-LINER

"A chorus of despair to it's dark conductor."
[/td][/tr][/table]
[align=center][div style="max-width: 600px; text-align: justify;"]
MEMBER: [member=1536]toboggan[/member]
Racking up to almost 300 posts on the forum, Toboggan has been a lovely and helpful member throughout the site's existence. They're constantly active within the OOC scene of the site, along with IC.

ROLEPLAYER: [member=106]BEATLES[/member]
Beatles is very notable for playing plenty of characters on Beasts of Beyond. From Jerseyboy, Lucky, and August, they've got it all. Their writing style is absolutely fantastic too! Hence why they're this month's and the first ever winner of the monthly roleplayer spotlight.

CHARACTER: [member=48]goldenluxury[/member]
Goldenluxury, placed by [member=20]spacexual[/member] , is an iconic Typhooner and their current leader. She is the daughter of the Typhoon's founder, Pincher, and she truly shows it in her actions. With brilliant dialogue and fantastic writing, this character had been through excellent development throughout their time on site. There's no other like her.

COUPLE: [member=1660]JUNJI[/member] X [member=1517]LUCA[/member]
Though not lasting long ICly, their relationship caused a stir on site. From speculation to art, the idea of their relationship bloomed in the mind's of many. Two characters roleplayed by [member=535]tem[/member] and [member=1312]emilstletoe[/member] have been awarded this spotlight due to that.

THREAD: [member=2030]sephiroth[/member]
Sephiroth, roleplayed by [member=1752]woody[/member] , visits within Tanglewood. Originally, it starts out peaceful but eventually drama stirs up and creates a lengthy, but interesting, thread.

ONE-LINER: [member=232]LUCIFER GRIMM.[/member]
The entire thread is full of detailed descriptions and it was a hard pick, but ultimately we settled on this quote. [member=231]LUCIFERR[/member] fantastically wrote this thread with their character Lucifer Grimm to burn down The Roseblood's territory.

Re: January Monthly Spotlight - Beatles. - 01-04-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 7pt; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 1.5;"]um??? thank you so much?? i feel incredibly honored to be apart of the first monthly spotlight :0000 congratulations to everyone else as well, you all deserve it!! <3

Re: January Monthly Spotlight - toboggan - 01-04-2019

dittoing beatles!!

it’s sublime to know that i’m seen as helpful, and im super proud and thankful to know that i’m included in the first-ever monthly spotlight!

as for the rest of the spotlights, yall are worthy of it Smile) i think the choices made were pretty smart (edit: whoop i didnt mean to brag or anything) — can’t wait to see what next month has in store!

Re: January Monthly Spotlight - Luciferr - 01-15-2019

/I been gone on hiatus a bit I know/

oh holy hell, thank you very much you guys! I'm honoured to be part of this first of monthly spotlights! <3
Congrats to my fellow spotlighters! Y'all done amazing !