Beasts of Beyond
ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 (/showthread.php?tid=12148)

ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-28-2020

[glow=white,1,400]EVERY FEELING IN MY BONES TELLS ME TO LASH OUT AND TELL YOU TO FUCK OFF !。+゚.[/glow]
Vigenere had announced during the meeting that he planned on bringing Weekly Tasks back, and here he was. The savannah hopped on the base of the statue where announcements were made, letting his voice ring throughout camp, "Tanglers! Gather around for some Weekly Tasks!"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 - wormwood. - 06-28-2020

It was nice, being in the rhythm of things once again. A rhythm that very much included weekly tasks. Aurum often enjoyed the tasks, since they allowed him not only to help those around him, but also have something besides worry on his mind for a bit. Moving over, the angel offered Vig a soft smile and a chuff, "Hey, Vig. Could I have a task?"
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 - Blazic - 06-28-2020

[align=center]
[align=center]
SNARL

[align=center]
Snarl needed activities. Something to save her from the endless boredom. Something, anything, to do.
As such, she was always an early taker for tasks. Waltzed up near the same time as Aurum, though distinctly away from the lion.

[Color=red] "Mm. Whaddaya need."

Physical || Scent || Group ||   Roleplayer

Re: ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-29-2020

[glow=white,1,400]EVERY FEELING IN MY BONES TELLS ME TO LASH OUT AND TELL YOU TO FUCK OFF !。+゚.[/glow]
[member=6881]aurum.[/member] was first to approach, and Vigenere gave his friend a nod to greet him. "AURUM, do you think you can get a little group to travel to the crater and put a sign up there?" He recalled the little interaction he and Aurum had with Keter - and others who were there - and that it was brought up that a sign should be placed there. "We'll have to figure out a symbol for radiation, but that's something we can carve into a sign at that moment." Aurum was meant to bring it up to Leroy, but he wasn't sure if that had ever happened, considering the tremors and all.

Up next was Snarl, the hot-head herself. "Alright, [member=8853]SNARL[/member] , how's about you go and play a little prank on The Pitt? Nothin' too extreme, just to fuck around with 'em." She seemed like the type to want to do some destruction, and while Vigenere wasn't trying to spark a full-out war with them, perhaps a little prank won't hurt.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 - wormwood. - 06-29-2020

Taking a group to put up a sign near the crater, huh? That didn't sound too difficult, especially since the lion had intended to do so before everything had happened. Nodding firmly, the lion rumbled, "Alright, I can do that. I think I've got just the symbol in mind..." He could recall seeing a symbol for radiation in some old human books, and perhaps he could alter it slightly to make it work for anyone going by. With a firm nod, the angel turned to head off and find a group.
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 - DELILAH. - 06-29-2020

DELILAH EVERGARDEN
"The Gods have forsaken us."
"How can I help, Viggy? Just.. Nothing with the Pitt, please."

Delilah had not been made to fight, she had barely any fighting training and moreso learned to escape and heal and talk her way out of things. If there was anything she could do, she wanted to try it.

tags - penned by [member=1260]ryuu-tan[/member]
template by orion

Re: ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 07-01-2020

Vigenere gave a little nod to Aurum as the former Proxy spoke, before turning to Delilah as she approached. "Of course, [member=1277]DELILAH.[/member] . Can you get a little get together for all of us? A little campfire to share stories might be nice tonight, if you don't mind." Maybe it would help everyone wind down for a little bit, especially after everything that happened recently.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 - BLOODHOUND. - 07-01-2020

They were not far along after everyone else, having taken the day to fuss with their injured crow companion. It's health had only seemed to deteriorate, and while they believed in the strength it showed them, the day of the tremors, they would not lie, and say that they could feel it's inevitable death in their bones. They had decided, that they would wait, and see. Just a few more days.

Until then... they would keep trying. There was only so much they could do.

So, after making sure the bird was comfortable, and amongst its kin, they would pad over to Vigenere, glad that the mask they wore would not betray the sadness that bloomed in their heart.

"Vigenere. I too, would like a task."
THE TRUE TEST IS BEFORE THE ALLFATHER.

Re: ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 07-02-2020

Bloodhound was next - Vigenere recalled that the arctic wolf often had crow companions following them. "This isn't something extremely productive, I apologize, but would you mind doing a little session with your crows?" Vigenere tilted his head at [member=14157]BLOODHOUND.[/member] as he spoke. "Show us what they can do, how smart they are, that sort of thing." He paused. "If you'd rather have something a little more suited towards battle, let me know and I can come up with something like that instead." Bloodhound was a soldier of sorts, he recalled from when they spoke about the wars they used to have with Caustic and Octane, so Vigenere understood if Bloodhound would rather have something more suitable for that.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: ARE WE DRUNK ON THE CHEMICALS || Weekly Tasks 6/28-7/5 - BLOODHOUND. - 07-02-2020

Their tail wagged. Oh, no. This was perfect.

"No apologies needed. I am honored to display the intelligence of my companions."

It was something they hadn't even considered, to be truthful. As much as battle called to them... they did like the idea of showing others exactly how smart corvids were. Of course, it helped, that they had previous experience working with them.

"Thank you."
THE TRUE TEST IS BEFORE THE ALLFATHER.