Beasts of Beyond
[ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] (/showthread.php?tid=9911)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - stilly. - 08-23-2019

(08-22-2019, 08:29 PM)stilly. link Wrote:
TO DO LIST:
finish muse's tags
☆ make a joining thread for muse in the pitt
start on nine's subaccount
☆ make joining thread for nine in elysium
continue posting with worm

TO DO LIST TOMORROW:
☆ make muse's joining thread
☆ make nine's joining thread
☆ make nine's visiting thread in tanglewood

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - stilly. - 08-27-2019

[Image: YGRgn3k.png]
Muse art by Tikki <3

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - stilly. - 08-29-2019

CURRENT CHARACTERS:
Wormwood – Tanglewood
Merriam – The Pitt
Number Nine – Elysium
Musicbox (inactive) – The Typhoon

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - stilly. - 08-30-2019

trackin

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - stilly. - 08-30-2019

GENERAL.
✧ merriam noyers | merri, merr, riam
✧ physically extreme, mentally hard | unknown birthday, 1838 | unknown zodiac
✧ cis female | she/her
✧ the pitt | member | the horseman of death
merriam is known as the horseman of death, and was a former widow human who was manipulated into grave robbing, and eventually became death itself

APPEARANCE.
✧ stoat weasel (ref.) | health: 100% | current body
— merriam is a large and lithe stoat weasel who currently has a brown and cream/white colored short pelt and beady black eyes, along with a black tipped tail. like most stoat weasels, her pelt will become a pure white in the winter, and is approaching that point soon
— black blood and tears
— merriam wears a short brown cap on her head with a wide brim. she also occasionally has throwing daggers and a scythe
— no injuries

PERSONALITY.
✧ calm, collected, intelligent, funny, extroverted, observant, discreet, persistent, fearless
✧ ambitious, big-thinking, chummy, enigmatic, hypnotic
✧ manipulative, arrogant, sneaky, selfish, impulsive, bossy, conceited
— merriam is the most stable of the four horsemen, being extremely good at manipulating others and spinning things so that they ultimately end up benefitting her. she's very ambitious and thinks very highly of herself, fancying herself leadership material, and while she prefers to avoid fighting and deal with everything with words, she isn't afraid to do her job as the reaper horseman and kill others. she enjoys joking around and interacting with others, mainly as an avenue to lull them into a false sense of security so that they're easier to trick. she constantly has a backup plan or three in mind when looking ahead, and although she is very smart she has a tendency to be arrogant and impulsive when somebody actually gets under her skin

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ no parents except her former human ones | has no technical family besides the other horsemen, as she simply rose with them
adopted by no one
✧ noyers
✧ bisexual | single | no shipname
✧ isaac, nikolai, reynaud | no interactions thus far

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically extreme | mentally hard | air manipulation, teleportation, possession, health transfer, intangibility, invisibility, mental bond (x3) | throwing daggers, scythe, shovel
✧ will start and end fights, hard to provoke | will kill
✧ no mentor | no apprentice | extremely skilled from years of training in purgatory
✧ allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | attack in bolded #526f7a | mention @/stilly when attacking

MISC.
✧ merriam is one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse associated with bael, who are all former humans manipulated by bael
— the other horsemen are isaac, nikolai, and reynauld, who are all living in elysium. she has a mental bond with each of them
✧ although merriam is currently living in the pitt, she sticks extremely stubbornly to her morals, and as a result is attempting to sabotage the pitt from the inside, while keeping herself hidden and doing things to benefit herself

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - stilly. - 08-31-2019

#526f7a
[Image: 9MXVqcq.jpg]

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - stilly. - 08-31-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"] Text "text"

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - wormwood. - 08-31-2019

[Image: diVOjjV.jpg]

[b][ baptized ] in the crowd cause they lookin' pretty thirsty. city full of sufferin', take me to the promised land. i should be at church, but i'm raging on a sunday. [Color=#006699]lies to confess, fuck it, worry 'bout it some day. ———————— tags

Possible new profile stuff provided Andy is cool with me using his art

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - wormwood. - 08-31-2019

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Magna fermentum iaculis eu non diam phasellus. Varius morbi enim nunc faucibus a pellentesque sit amet porttitor. Dui nunc mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis. Diam quis enim lobortis scelerisque fermentum dui. At erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit at imperdiet dui. Enim ut tellus elementum sagittis. Viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis volutpat est velit. Nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus mauris a diam. Sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis orci a. Pellentesque id nibh tortor id aliquet lectus proin nibh. Sed sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est. Porttitor rhoncus dolor purus non enim praesent elementum, "Tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim nunc. In hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque. Orci ac auctor augue mauris augue neque gravida. Faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien. Pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor vitae. Tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti. Proin gravida hendrerit lectus a. Sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer. Quam quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar. Integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt vitae." Placerat duis ultricies lacus sed turpis tincidunt. Tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu. Duis convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id. Vestibulum lectus mauris ultrices eros in cursus turpis massa tincidunt. Risus sed vulputate odio ut enim blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat. Scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam. Sodales ut eu sem integer. Bibendum est ultricies integer quis. Leo a diam sollicitudin tempor id eu nisl nunc mi. Vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan tortor.

Velit laoreet id donec ultrices. Tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor aliquam. Bibendum enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a. Rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra. Dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida. Sed nisi lacus sed viverra tellus in. Magna eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Nec ullamcorper sit amet risus nullam. Tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat in. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient. Blandit turpis cursus in hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque. Dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et. Diam maecenas sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet eget sit. Enim sit amet venenatis urna cursus eget nunc scelerisque viverra. Facilisi morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non.
[glow=black,2,300]YOUR CHANNEL IS UNREACHABLE[/glow]

Re: [ YOU AND ME, FOREVER ☆ storage ] - wormwood. - 09-04-2019

Spoiler: