Beasts of Beyond
SO FAR AWAY {Nuru Storage} - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: SO FAR AWAY {Nuru Storage} (/showthread.php?tid=9755)

SO FAR AWAY {Nuru Storage} - Nuru - 06-21-2019

1. Bio
  2. History

Re: SO FAR AWAY {Nuru Storage} - Nuru - 06-21-2019

[align=center]
— general
NAME.Nuru Amidala-Skywalker, Arcanium-Break, Daremo-Uenm, Pathfinder
NAME ORIGIN. African;; Born at night
GENDER. Male
AGE. TEXT HERE
GROUP. Elysium
RANK. Kit
ORIENTATION. Bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS. OPEN
PARENTS. Illusionarycrown is the son of Vanitas and Hayliel, and Sekai is the daughter of Anakin and Padme
LITTERMATES. Kamaria -- muddymutt
OTHER RELATIONS. OPEN
— important notes
  • Plot boiiiiiii he gon get angsty
  • -- finding out how their mother died (im assuming the cubs don't know? If they do, nvm this plot)
    Nuru is baffled, and scared. He skips right over the whole 'i killed my mom' thing because - whats that kids? You gotta move on! - and so he vows never to touch a girl that isn't his sisters because he doesn't want to be responsible for that. He also becomes extremely protective of his sisters, because hey, one death like that is too many. He also becomes noticeably awkward around mothers or people that are pregnant in general. 

-- Realationships
    Nuru will be overly excited to get into relationships, but will find out that he doesn't like the kissing thing sometimes?? and the cutie nick names??? nah. He will take a break, thinking that something wrong with him. He'll get very lonley during this time and try a multitude of things to try and fill that gap a close and health relationship creates.

-- Friends
    With Nuru's personality, it's not a question of if he has friends, it's how many. And how many are actually friends. Not many. After making many friends (hopefully from diff groups) Nuru gets betrayed and becomes paranoid, thinking all of his friends are in on some sort of prank to make him look bad. He'll stop hanging out with all of them and try to make more friends where he is. ( + Paranoid and anxious personality traits, but also a bit more self-respect)

-- Heart to heart
    After some more real friends and lots of hanging out with his siblings, Nuru begins to open up about his dad with his friends and closest sib. He begins to show small bits of his real personality.

-- I'm sorry
    Eventually, Nuru will be a bit more secure in himself, he tells his siblings about his whole 'i wanted to please dad,' thing, and how he was really sorry he never really listened to any of their problems, just found solutions. He won't be 'perfect' personality wise, but he'll realis he can change, and starts to make efforts to better himself.

— appearance
CURRENT BODY. == lion | 50 % health
CURRENT SIZE. 10 lbs, above avg height
INJURIES. A singular long scar running the length of his back
AILMENTS. generally mal-nurioused
ACCESSORIES. A special clock from his father to protect from darkness, and a seashell necklace from his mother
REFERENCES / ART.
DESCRIPTION.  Nuru is one of those people you see in passing, and think about for the rest of the day. His body is thinly cut and seems to have very little muscle, this coupled with his abnormally long legs leaves for a striking memory all by itself. His pelt is a sleek jet black, which draws a striking contrast to his golden eyes and to his scar. He bears a strong resemble to his mother, some even mistake him for a lioness due to the soft cuve of his facail features. He has a few scrapes and brusies, but in terms of physical scars he only has the long scar running the lenght of his spine.
— personality
MYERS-BRIGGS HERE. TEXT HERE
BEHAVIORS. TEXT HERE
FAVORITES. TEXT HERE
If Nuru were to give anyone any advice, it would be this: Move on.
Though Nuru has been through alot, he won't complain. He fashions himself as a strong person for his siblings, and stides to make sure they are safe. He sees himself as the knight in shining armor, the diplomat that can see the good in everyone and can negate the use of claws. Behind it all, Nuru is tired. He often jokes to himself that his long, obtuse legs where only meant for one thing - running from his problems. And he does so, very quickly.
He is an obsessive people-pleaser and loathes confrontation. He often bottles any overly negative feeling or any overly positive feeling. He has to keep a straight face. He has to be the one to end conflicts. It's him.
His name might as well be Atlas at this point.
He is hyper empathic and is often very good at reading people - knowing that he knows which side of him to play up to please them. Nuru is very rarely himself. He just doesn't feel comfortable being the Nuru that is hurt over the events of his birth and how he was powerless to stop anything - not only that, but he was the one trying his best to please their father any way he could. He sees this as encouraging what his father was doing. He still hasn't apologized yet. He probably never will.
TLDR: Nuru just wants to move on from what happened and wants to encourage his siblings to as well, he's just doing it all wrong.

Hyper empathic | Friendly | Diplomat | Forgiving
People pleaser | Unintentionally Manipulative | Insecure | Dismissive of issues | Afraid of any kind of confrontation | Dishonest
— other
POWERS. TEXT HERE
RELIGION. TEXT HERE
FIGHTING. TEXT HERE
INVENTORY. TEXT HERE
AWARDS. TEXT HERE
ALIGNMENT. TEXT HERE
HUMAN AU. TEXT HERE
POTTERMORE PROFILE. TEXT HERE
— history
TEXT HERE
code by spacexual

[table][tr][td]
[Image: 30c4ef2b08dbff8b2b426cfeeba6fea9.jpg]
[/td][td]
GOLDEN TRAGEDY
Nuru is one of those people you see in passing, and think about for the rest of the day. His body is thinly cut and seems to have very little muscle, this coupled with his abnormally long legs leaves for a striking memory all by itself. His pelt is a sleek jet black, which draws a striking contrast to his golden eyes and to his scar. He bears a strong resemble to his mother, some even mistake him for a lioness due to the soft cuve of his facail features. He has a few scrapes and brusies, but in terms of physical scars he only has the long scar running the lenght of his spine.
[/td][/tr][/table]
MAINTEXTHERE

#######
Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; height: overflow; overflow: stretch; background-color: #fefefe; padding: 15px;"][table][tr][td][div style="width: 120px; height: 120px; border: 1px black solid; background-size: 100%; margin-left: 10px; padding: 10px;"][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/30/c4/ef/30c4ef2b08dbff8b2b426cfeeba6fea9.jpg[/img][/div][/td][td][div style="width: 320px; height: 100px; margin-left: 20px; font-family: impact; font-size: 30pt; color: white; margin-top: 10px; text-shadow: 1px 1px black, 1px -1px black, -1px 1px black, -1px -1px black;"][i][color=#F7CE87]GOLDEN [/color]TR[color=#F7CE87]AGE[/color]DY[/i][/div]
[div style="width: 310px; height: 75px; background-color: white; border-top: 1px black dashed; border-bottom: 1px black dashed; margin-top: -65px; margin-left: 23px; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt; color: black; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px;"][div style="width: 310px; max-height: 70px; height: overflow; overflow: scroll; padding-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 1px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 7pt; color: black; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify;"]Nuru is one of those people you see in passing, and think about for the rest of the day. His body is thinly cut and seems to have very little muscle, this coupled with his abnormally long legs leaves for a striking memory all by itself. His pelt is a sleek jet black, which draws a striking contrast to his golden eyes and to his scar. He bears a strong resemble to his mother, some even mistake him for a lioness due to the soft cuve of his facail features. He has a few scrapes and brusies, but in terms of physical scars he only has the long scar running the lenght of his spine.
[/div][/div][/td][/tr][/table]
[div style="width: 455px; height: auto; margin-top: 10px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; color: black; letter-spacing: -0.5px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px;"]
MAINTEXTHERE
[/div][/div][/align]

[table][tr][td]
PLAYLIST ———
Nuru
[/td][td]

[/td]
[td]
I. SONG HERE W/ LINK

II. SONG HERE W/ LINK
lyrics here

III. SONG HERE W/ LINK
lyrics here

IV. SONG HERE W/ LINK
lyrics here

V. SONG HERE W/ LINK
lyrics here

VI. Earth by Sleeping at Last
Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house.
But I put it out of my mind
Long enough to call it courage
To live without a lifeline.
I bend the definition
Of faith to exonerate my blind eye
"'Til the sirens sound, I'm safe."
[/td][/tr][/table]

History

Re: SO FAR AWAY {Nuru Storage} - Nuru - 06-24-2019

[tt]plot drabbles and junk[/tt]
> Nuru starts off smol bean and becomes power hungry, believing the world has wronged him and his siblings and the only way to correct that is through getting the power he believes his father despratly desires. He quickly becomes power hungry, sacrificing himself morally to help his siblings rise to power with him.
>Nuru becomes a more of a mobster or politician kind of character, seeming very nice but secretly has a so much dirt on you that he can bury you alive.
>perhaps changes his ways, tbh it's more fun if he doesn't and eventually gets killed by a kid of his