Beasts of Beyond
DEVIL TRAIN / MEETING - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: DEVIL TRAIN / MEETING (/showthread.php?tid=9722)

DEVIL TRAIN / MEETING - KLIMENT - 06-11-2019

[glow=#000,1,400]I WISH I COULD ESCAPE, I DON'T WANNA FAKE IT !。+゚.[/glow]
They had settled into their new home, the camp being much different than the ancient civilization, though it did have a Sacrificial Tower of sorts. This was their home within the safety of the wooden walls that surrounded the tower and the huts that his clanmates used. He wasn't able to fit in any of the huts so he laid upon the staircase of the tower both of his rabbit-like ears perked forward, resting one of his paws on his chin with a single one of his claws picking between his teeth in a rather bored manner. He supposed that it was about time that he held a meeting for the group, he had been wandering within the clans enough to witness two meetings with his own ears and pseudo eyes. It had taken time for him to think of the necessary changes for the Rosebloods and he hoped that it would benefit the group itself since that's why he had taken over to begin with. It would be frustrating to find out that all his hard work had been for nothing, his snout scrunched up at the thought before he would announce loudly after setting down his claw with a loud snarl escaping him "ROSEBLOODS, COME FORTH. GATHER IN FRONT OF THE TOWER FOR A MEETING," He would sit up slowly curling his tail around his forepaws waiting for some of his clanmates to come over for the meeting and the announcement of some changes. Once a decent crowd had gathered around would he let out a loud snort only to say as he let his claw scrape against the stone of the staircase "THIS GROUP IS NO LONGER THE ROSEBLOODS. WHAT WAS LEFT OF IT IS NOW GONE, WE ARE NOW KNOWN AS THE BLACKGUARD." Lashing his tail to the sides, he would add a little more smoothly with his heavy Russian accent lacing over his words neatly "IF THERE ARE ANY REMAINING OLD MEMBERS, GOOD JOB, WE SUPPOSE. AS FOR THOSE NEWER TO THE BLACKGUARDS RANKS, WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME DAMIANOS, AKANE, MYHRI, INDIE, AND SNUFKIN TO OUR GROUP." He would let that sink in before he would continue on with the meeting.

TLDR;
> WE'VE MOVED TERRITORIES, WE ARE NOW ON A LANDMASS (SURROUNDED BY A FROZEN LAKE W/FOG) WITH A TUNDRA FOREST AND A BIT OF AN AZTEC-CIVILIZATION THAT WAS BUILT IN A CRATER
> NAME CHANGE, WE ARE NOW THE BLACKGUARD
> BIG WELCOME TO [member=34]DAMIANOS[/member] [member=5575]myhri[/member] [member=5538]snufkin[/member] [member=5729]INDIE !![/member] [member=5572]ΛKANΣ G.[/member]
> GENERALLY BIG WELCOME TO THOSE NEW TO THE GROUP

- a big thank you for those who helped me through the rebuild of the rosebloods/blackguard, I really appreciate and I hope that I can lift this group up from inactivity also please bare with me since this'll be the second time I'm leading a group uwu [glow=COLOR,1,400][/glow]

Re: DEVIL TRAIN / MEETING - Luciferr - 06-12-2019

[size=8pt]the new name was more fitting, they supposed - certainly more intimidating.

Akane themselves sat half coiled in their position, idly listening as their leader - its a novelty to simply be another cog in the machine, but they've always liked new experiences, their long life would be boring otherwise - they hum idly as their name as a whole is mentioned, a tilt of all three heads to acknowledge the callout.

if nothing else with this one leading, things would be interesting at least.

Re: DEVIL TRAIN / MEETING - beatae - 06-12-2019

ooh a meeting with the big cheese himself. indie normally scheduled her conference calls instead of spontaneously, but this would do for the meantime. there wasn't too much to busy herself with yet and she normally found herself in the area of everyone else anyhow.

the caracal elegantly arrived with a small skip in her gait, comfortably seeing herself beside akane. she was incredibly curious of all these creatures here... they certainly would have no room in chicago's society for sure. there was some sort of charm, though. she liked the oddness in places no one dared roam.

speaking of, as kliment spoke, indie would be sure to listen carefully. she was one of those newcomers stated, and the recognition made her smile. glad she wasn't the only one, at least. that means others were adjusting just as she was. "are you one of those names?" she whispered to the three headed dragon beside her, glancing up at the closest of the heads.

[align=center]
[div style="width:75px;height:5px;border:1px COLOR solid;background:url(IMAGE);float:left"]

Re: DEVIL TRAIN / MEETING - Crackers - 06-13-2019

HABIT
HELLHOUND - MALE - 19 MONTHS - THE BLACKGUARD

Habit was there in a lazy tracking post, lounging atop a crumbling wall as he listened to Kliment go about his meeting. Did the hellhound really care? No. But this place gave him the oppurtunity to go about his work unbothered so for that he'd play along, at least for now.

"SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

Re: DEVIL TRAIN / MEETING - deimos - 06-16-2019

bad girlfriend
Myhri ears' twitched as he stepped closer, listening to what the far larger male had to say. He say down, not particularly close to anyone but not alone either. He sat, idly bored. So this is what it was like to be part of a structured group, instead of the drug circles they had in the city? He guessed he could get used to it. He dipped his head as his name was called, idly recognizing the new name of the group.

code by spacexual

Re: DEVIL TRAIN / MEETING - KLIMENT - 06-20-2019

[glow=#000,1,400]I WISH I COULD ESCAPE, I DON'T WANNA FAKE IT !。+゚.[/glow]
A few more gathered to listen to his announcements, he would part his jaws with a slow of his cranium "THAT'S NOT THE ONLY THING WE ARE CHANGING. WE DON'T EXACTLY BELIEVE IN GODS AND WE DON'T LIVE IN THE ANCIENT RUINS ANYMORE WHERE SAID GODS WERE SAID TO LIVE. RELIGION WISE, WE DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN BUT DON'T GO SHOVING DOWN YOUR BELIEFS DOWN SOMEONE ELSE'S THROAT." Religion in his opinion was overrated but he'd let his clanmates believe in whatever crazy gods they wished to pray to or whatnot, his snout scrunched up with a soft snort escaping him. Once that was taken in, he would attend to more important matters "THUS COMES THE CHANGE OF RANKS. PHARAOH IS NOW HARBINGER, VIZIER IS A VICAR, PHYSICIANS IS NOW HARUSPEX." There was a bit of a pause before he would continue "WE ARE INTRODUCING NEW RANKS. THE STEPPING STONE OF PROMOTION, THIS WILL BE AWARDED TO THOSE WHOM GREET NEWCOMERS TO THE BLACKGUARD AND ARE MOST HELPFUL TO US OR THE COMMUNITY, THIS RANK IS CALLED CRYPTID. WE HAVE ANOTHER RANK TO INTRODUCE TO THOSE GATHERED IS COMBATANT. THESE ARE BENEATH THE VICAR, THERE WILL BE POTENTIALLY TWO OR THREE INDIVIDUALS GIVEN THIS RANK. THEY ARE MUCH LIKE ASSISTANT DEPUTIES. SO WE WILL ONLY PROMOTE THOSE WE DEEM FIT FOR THIS RANK. DEPENDING ON HOW MANY ARE PROMOTED TO THIS RANK, ONE WILL BE IN CHARGE OF WARFARE, ANOTHER FOR CLAN POLITICS/EVENTS, AND THE OTHER WILL BE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF HOLDING THE SACRIFICES." The edge of their jaw slowly lifting as a grim, toothy grin appeared on his face though his gaze swept over those there hearing a few murmurs from a small group of NPCs. He would tap his talon against his chin looking rather thoughtful for a moment as if reconsidering this decision of his but anyone knowing Kliment throughout the time he was here would come to realize that this was his final and set decision. His tail lashed to the sides only to flick in the sacrificial tower that was behind the wooden wall that was around the whole camp.

"AS YOU ALL CAN SEE, THIS NEW HOME OF OURS HAD PROVIDED US A TOWER FOR SAID SACRIFICES. THIS WAS A TRADITION HELD BY THE GROUP BUT NOT ONCE WHILE I WAS THERE DID ANYONE PERFORM A SACRIFICE. WE ARE GOING TO CHANGE THAT. WE WILL HAVE SACRIFICES NOT A WEEKLY ACTIVITY OF OURS, NO, BUT PERHAPS BIMONTHLY. WE SHALL HAVE A BLOOD MOON FESTIVAL AS WELL. WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT AND ONCE WE'VE GAINED MORE MEMBERS HOPEFULLY." He scratched underneath his chin, he supposed if they were to do any of this then they would have to gain some form of medical experts since they would gain wounds and infections could lead to death. "THE BLACKGUARD IS A WARBOUND GROUP AND AS FAR AS ALLIES, WE WILL ONLY HAVE ONE. EVERYONE ELSE IS FREE GAME. OBVIOUSLY, THERE WILL BE SOME OF US WHO WILL GAIN INJURIES BUT TO AVOID POSSIBLE INFECTIONS, WE WILL BE HOLDING HARUSPEX TRYOUTS. OF COURSE, THOSE WHO TRYOUT WON'T BE SELECTED UNTIL POSSIBLY THE NEXT MEETING." Well, that had gone pretty well.

"IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, SPEAK NOW. IF NO ONE HAS ANY THEN MEETING'S DISMISSED."

tdlr:
rank changes
pharaoh > harbinger
vizier > vicar
physicians > haruspex

new ranks introduced
combatants
cryptids (shp)

haruspex tryouts [glow=COLOR,1,400][/glow]

Re: DEVIL TRAIN / MEETING - spacexual - 06-21-2019

VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR — tags
Finding himself among an actual meeting was a very strange event to the jaguar. He'd never cared for any the Gods held before, and the mortals did not really host such things - other than to spout politics that he did not care about. He preferred to sit with his pack, enjoying time with the ones he really had cared about. Perhaps, though, these turns of events have caused him to hold a different mindset towards the whole things. At the very least, it felt more important to keep track of the news than in his former living, and he would not mind listening to their leader. Beisdes, he didn't have his pack anymore. What else could he do now?

The scrawny jaguar makes his way over, sitting a distance away as he listens to the male's announcements. His glowing eyes would wander towards the three headed beast for a moment, though only for a moment as Kliment speaks. The changes he noted, but did not really care to make any opinions over. Politics, still, were not his cup of tea.