Beasts of Beyond
micah's chat thread v1 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: micah's chat thread v1 (/showthread.php?tid=9286)

micah's chat thread v1 - shsl crybaby - 02-27-2019

1. do you think peanut butter is a liquid or a solid ?

2. how do you feel about the fact that i've recently acquired two porcelain clown dolls, and that i've purposely placed them so that they watch over my bed ?

3. do you think columbia and magenta from rocky horror picture show are both bi icons ?

Re: micah's chat thread v1 - Orion - 03-07-2019

1. It's a solid. Also side-note: chunky peanut butter is a disgrace and anyone who thinks otherwise is my enemy.

2. Frightened.

3. What about the iconic Frank N. Furter?

Re: micah's chat thread v1 - shsl crybaby - 03-08-2019

1. i strongly disagree, i believe that peanut butter is a liquid and i am puzzled that so many believe it is a solid. also, i agree. my boyfriend loves it, but under no circumstances should the works "chunky" and "butter" be anywhere near each other.

2. how do you feel about the fact that i have acquired a third porcelain clown doll and have also placed it to face my bed?

3. you are absolutely right; however, no one is denying that he's a bi icon. i have actually seen the words "gal pals" associated with magenta and columbia, which is why i ask.

Re: micah's chat thread v1 - mars. - 03-17-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]i. it is a solid, i consider a liquid to be something that is in a liquid state at room temperature but with the state of peanut butter being in a spreadable but still solid state its nature state is a solid and i will fight you both on chunky, is the good shit

ii. you are a brave, brave soul

iii. unfortunately i am a sadly lacking bi myself and have yet to see rocky horror but damn it they are all legends

Re: micah's chat thread v1 - Orion - 03-17-2019

(03-08-2019, 10:18 AM)shsl crybaby link Wrote: 1. i strongly disagree, i believe that peanut butter is a liquid and i am puzzled that so many believe it is a solid. also, i agree. my boyfriend loves it, but under no circumstances should the works "chunky" and "butter" be anywhere near each other.

2. how do you feel about the fact that i have acquired a third porcelain clown doll and have also placed it to face my bed?

3. you are absolutely right; however, no one is denying that he's a bi icon. i have actually seen the words "gal pals" associated with magenta and columbia, which is why i ask.

1. Can you drink peanut butter?

2. Frightened. Again.

3. Undoubtedly agreeing. They are the best of gals.

Re: micah's chat thread v1 - shsl crybaby - 03-18-2019

1. i disagree- if you can spread it, it's not a solid. chunky is really weird and i don't like it. also yeah you can totally drink peanut butter if you have the right attitude dude.

2. my clown sons are my guardians. they protect my dreams and keep me from harm.

3. ok but 'gal pals' sounds way too platonic, and i've heard a lot of literal IRL lesbians say that people say that about them and their girlfriends as a way to like ,, no homo them ig?
it is so unfortunate that you haven't seen RHPS.
trigger warnings that spoil a few plot points:

Re: micah's chat thread v1 - mars. - 03-18-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]i. indeed, i have seen peanut butter milkshakes so there is a way but straight up peanut butter i want to see someone do it. by that logic would butter and the like not be a liquid as well

ii. i applaud your clown sons and their wonderful work, they are the best of us

iii. unfortunately it is, i don't identify as such now but while i ided as a lesbian gal pals was a way to downplay the relationship and i will rectify this as soon as possible

Re: micah's chat thread v1 - fluffy - 03-19-2019

1. peanut butter is a solid, and chunky peanut butter is an abomination. a disgrace before god.

2. you are my Hero.

3. I generally find the rocky horror picture show to be problematic, and so I can’t say that I do think they deserve the title of bicon

Re: micah's chat thread v1 - shsl crybaby - 03-19-2019

1. if i recorded myself drinking straight pb would y'all believe me

2. thank you uwu i love my clowns

3. yeah i thought so :/ i've seen it a lot
valid opinion! i like rhps a lot but yeah i agree that it has problems