Beasts of Beyond
Sitewide Plotting Forms - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sitewide Plotting Forms (/showthread.php?tid=9146)

Sitewide Plotting Forms - vellichor - 02-06-2019

Yeah! So this is smth I tried out awhile ago in Asc and quite a few people seemed to utilize/enjoy it, so I thought I'd adapt it a lil and make a sitewide version! Basically, if you're looking for plots, this is supposed to help pair you up with different people! Feel free to post as many of these as you like in this thread with your various characters and then just look through other forms that have been posted and reach out to those you may be interested in plotting with! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know and if you have any categories that you want to add/remove, feel free to do that as well! I tried to make it as comprehensive as possible but I'm sure I missed a few things haha.

Code:
[b]THE BASICS[/b]

[i]Your preferred name: [/i]
[i]Your pronouns:[/i]
[i]Character's name:[/i]
[i]Character's pronouns:[/i]
[i]Character's age: [/i]
[i]Character's allegiance/group:[/i]
[i]Character's rank:[/i]

[b]WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR CHARACTER'S...[/b]

[i]Likes:[/i]
[i]Dislikes:[/i]
[i]Hobbies:[/i]
[i]Interests:[/i]
[i]Fears:[/i]
[i]Pet Peeves: [/i]
[i]Positive qualities:[/i]
[i]Negative qualities:[/i]

[b]ARE YOU LOOKING FOR...[/b]

[i]A mentee/mentor (please specify which one):[/i]
[i]A best friend (if yes, what are some things another character might bond with your's over?): [/i]
[i]A casual friend:[/i]
[i]A smoking/drinking/party buddy:[/i]
[i]Adopted family (please specify what relationship you're specifically looking for. Would you like parental figures, adopted children, adopted siblings, etc?): [/i]
[i]Biological family (same as above): [/i]
[i]An enemy:[/i]
[i]A rival: [/i]
[i]A serious romantic interest (if so, please state your character's sexuality and if you'd be willing for this other character to be in another group):[/i]
[i]A casual romantic partner:[/i]
[i]Unrequited love: [/i]
[i]A tragic love plot: [/i]
[i]A betrayal plot (would you like y/c to be on the side of the betrayed or betrayer? or could they be on either side?): [/i]
[i]A relationship (friendship, mentorship, etc), that bonds over difficulty? Do you have specific ideas for this? And what kind of relationship specifically would you like to see grown this way?: [/i]
[i]A partner in crime (literally or figuratively? Try defining this a little more. Actual crimes or just mischief or perhaps just for adventures?): [/i]
[i]Someone to discover your character's secrets (if yes, what specifically?): [/i]
[i]Someone who's secrets y/c could discover (do you have a specific plot in mind?):[/i]
[i]Someone to start a club/organization with (what kind of club? How can other people help you establish this IC?):[/i]
[i]Is there anything else your interested in finding for your character not mentioned above? What is it? What kind of character are you looking for to fill it?:[/i]
[i]Is there anything you are completely closed to in terms of plots?: [/i]

[b]CONTACT[/b]

[i]Do you have a Discord? If so, what's your username?: [/i]
[i]Are you comfortable with being private messaged on Discord?:[/i]
[i]If you do have a Discord, are you in the Ascendants Discord and would you see messages about plots in your character's channel?: [/i]
[i]Are you comfortable with being private messaged on site?:[/i]
[i]Do you have a plotting thread for your character? If so, please link it: [/i]
[i]Do you prefer expanding plots in open or private threads?: [/i]
[i]Are you open to plain interaction threads or do you prefer something with a plot behind them?: [/i]

Re: Sitewide Plotting Forms - clarence a. - 02-06-2019

THE BASICS

Your preferred name: Apricity / Apri
Your pronouns: She/her
Character's name: Clarence Aston
Character's pronouns: He/him
Character's age: Unspecified. Assumed to be in an adult jaguar body.
Character's allegiance/group: Elysium
Character's rank: Magna

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR CHARACTER'S...

Likes: Tea, movies, musicals, opera, music in general, sweets, baking (he's very bad at it), cooking (seriously he might burn down the kitchen you've been warned), chocolate, wandering around, exercise, dancing
Dislikes: Ships (but he knows a lot about them and will talk about them a lot when stressed so), war, conflict, most water-based activities, seafood, grey morality
Hobbies: dancing, cooking (if you can call it that), singing, playing instruments (tho he hasn't quite figured out how to do it as an animal whoops), watching moves on his 'glowy box'
Interests: history (particularly history post 1813), astronomy, religion, food, music, traditional choral music, any technology that's been developed since his death, cooking/baking
Fears: he wouldn't classify it as a fear but water tbh (it makes him v v anxious to be around large bodies of water), not being able to help someone, sharks, being alone for too long, leaving a lit candle, anything demonic in nature, powers
Pet Peeves: when people interrupt him, gossiping, people with bad table manners (chewing with your mouth open around clarence will prob make him asdfghj @ u), unnecessary violence/conflict, lying
Positive qualities: polite, kind, charismatic, compassionate, patient, trustworthy, trusting, intelligent, honest, warm, welcoming
Negative qualities: can be somewhat close-minded, too sacrificial, not very knowledgeable regarding modern culture, feels somewhat uncomfortable in his own skin, tends to trade dealing with problems for just random coping habits, can be too trusting, easily manipulated

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR...

A mentee/mentor (please specify which one): He'd be up for mentoring someone!
A best friend (if yes, what are some things another character might bond with your's over?): For sure! Literally any of his interests. He also wants to be interested in gardening but doesn't know a ton about it so they could talk about that.
A casual friend: For sure! Clarence is pretty warm and easy to get along with so he'll prob have a lot of these actually
A smoking/drinking/party buddy: He doesn't smoke or heavily drink but he's down for some tea parties and maybe even some light drinking but prob nothing too extreme
Adopted family (please specify what relationship you're specifically looking for. Would you like parental figures, adopted children, adopted siblings, etc?): For sure! Probably a sibling-like relationship or children
Biological family (same as above): Not currently! Tho I'm open to the idea of his mom being eventually introduced or even his dad or smth but I don't have plots for them rn.
An enemy: Yeah! This is kinda hard as he isn't super openly aggressive but if you come @ him or his family/friends he'll come @ u so
A rival: Yes!! Clarence can actually be p competitive so I'm def up for a sparring bud or smth along those lines.
A serious romantic interest (if so, please state your character's sexuality): For sure! Tho it'd be a long term plot bc currently Clarence is closeted so it's a bit of a struggle for him. He's homosexual and homoromantic.
A casual romantic partner: Not currently, it'll take a long time for him to even get a serious romantic interest so unless this was like a crush sort of situation prob not.
Unrequited love: Why not lol. I'm fine with it being @ him or him @ someone else.
A tragic love plot: I'd prefer not to tbh. I'm fine with some tragedy within a love plot but I want his first relationship to be relatively positive probably given his background bc otherwise I don't think he'd seek out anyone ever again tbh.
A betrayal plot (would you like y/c to be on the side of the betrayed or betrayer? or could they be on either side?): Sure! Clarence is very, very unlikely to betray someone except in extreme circumstances but he's very easily manipulated so he could be on the side of the betrayed. I'm not closed to him being a betrayer but there'd have to be a really good reason.
A relationship (friendship, mentorship, etc), that bonds over difficulty? Do you have specific ideas for this? And what kind of relationship specifically would you like to see grown this way?: Yeah!! Clarence would be willing to bond with anyone that's been through difficult social/family situations as he's been through that or anything related to war. He was also a former doctor so he could take care of someone's injuries n bond over that. I'm open to any sort of relationship bonding through this.
A partner in crime (literally or figuratively? Try defining this a little more. Actual crimes or just mischief or perhaps just for adventures?): Clarence isn't really he mischief type but I can see him getting accidentally roped into it lol
Someone to discover your character's secrets (if yes, what specifically?): Yeah! For him this would probably be the fact he has powers (which might not be a big deal to them but it terrifies him so it'd likely be a situation in which the individual either tries to calm him down or uses that to further distress him), his sexuality (same as before; something that he really struggles with), or possibly his PTSD, which is something he refuses to acknowledge despite having growing symptoms due to it being untreated.
Someone who's secrets y/c could discover (do you have a specific plot in mind?): Sure! Clarence is the type that would likely help them if he thinks they're in danger/trouble, but if they're doing something morally wrong he wouldn't hesitate to take action and stop them.
Someone to start a club/organization with (what kind of club? How can other people help you establish this IC?): YESSS. CLARENCE WOULD LOVE A TEA PARTY OR A MOVIE WATCHING CLUB. HE WOULD BE SO DOWN.
Is there anything else your interested in finding for your character not mentioned above? What is it? What kind of character are you looking for to fill it?: I can't think of anything rn but I'm more than open to other ideas!
Is there anything you are completely closed to in terms of plots?: Uhh just no maiming/death, I don't really want him to cause major injuries, and I don't want him to have any biological kiddos rn

CONTACT

Do you have a Discord? If so, what's your username?: Yup! Apricity#8145
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on Discord?: Yes!
If you do have a Discord, are you in the Ascendants Discord and would you see messages about plots in your character's channel?: Definitely!
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on site?: For sure!
Do you have a plotting thread for your character? If so, please link it: I thought I did but I just checked and apparently I don't. I'll be making one soon tho and I'll edit this with the link once I do!
Do you prefer expanding plots in open or private threads?: I prefer developing things naturally through open threads and then moving to private threads to expand on it more. Just know that private threads generally take me a bit longer to reply to, though I have no problem with them.
Are you open to plain interaction threads or do you prefer something with a plot behind them?: I would prefer threads with plots behind them.

Re: Sitewide Plotting Forms - SÉAMUS - 02-07-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"]THE BASICS

Your preferred name: Spek
Your pronouns:  he/him/they/them
Character's name: Séamus Ó Faoláin
Character's pronouns: he/him
Character's age: Unspecified, looks around 24 moons --- actually super, super old
Character's allegiance/group: the Typhoon
Character's rank: Crewmate

Likes: Knives, sailing, the ocean in general, pranks and mischief, music -- especially violin
Dislikes: Storms though it's more of a minor negative association with his brother, pacifists
Hobbies: sparring, exploring, sailing, chess
Interests: sailing, astronomy, cryptography (code languages)
Fears: primarily losing his children (especially Keona)
Pet Peeves: Racism of any kind, bullies, bad manners in general
Positive qualities: Confident, charming, adventurous, very intelligent
Negative qualities: Manipulative, cunning, can be cruel, flamboyant

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR...

A mentee/mentor (please specify which one): possibly a mentee, but he's not actively interested in teaching
A best friend (if yes, what are some things another character might bond with your's over?): not particularly -- takes time for him to get legitimately close to someone but he may pretend to be this friendly or close if he sees a gain
A casual friend: sure; he's relaxed enough and enjoys having fun, anyone who likes goofing around or has a sharp mind may find themselves in his good books
A smoking/drinking/party buddy: possibly
Adopted family (please specify what relationship you're specifically looking for. Would you like parental figures, adopted children, adopted siblings, etc?): Not particularly
Biological family (same as above): Not at the time; has a large family
An enemy: Certainly, he's a force to be reckoned with.  Any threats to his family, especially Keona or Kian is enough to spark an intense hatred from him, one that he won't be afraid to act on almost immediately.
A rival: Certainly
A serious romantic interest (if so, please state your character's sexuality and if you'd be willing for this other character to be in another group): Not a huge priority at the moment -- it'd have to be a real slow burn, he's demisexual biromantic
A casual romantic partner: Possibly -- would also take a great deal of time
Unrequited love: Certainly, Séamus can be a misleading individual and it'd be fine if there was some @ him. 
A tragic love plot: Would be fine with me -- he's experienced some tragic love before tho.
A betrayal plot (would you like y/c to be on the side of the betrayed or betrayer? or could they be on either side?): Séamus is 100% up for being a betrayer.
A relationship (friendship, mentorship, etc), that bonds over difficulty? Do you have specific ideas for this? And what kind of relationship specifically would you like to see grown this way?: possibly. could use someone to work through some things with but he's not very open and tends not to let his inside show, so I am uncertain on what sort of situation and relationship it ought to be.
A partner in crime (literally or figuratively? Try defining this a little more. Actual crimes or just mischief or perhaps just for adventures?): Sure! He's definitely mischievous.
Someone to discover your character's secrets (if yes, what specifically?): I can't think of any, but it'd be fine.
Someone who's secrets y/c could discover (do you have a specific plot in mind?): Sure, though same as above.
Someone to start a club/organization with (what kind of club? How can other people help you establish this IC?): knife club he's a bit introverted.  An assassin group or something similar would be acceptable.  Séamus doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.
Is there anything else you're interested in finding for your character not mentioned above? What is it? What kind of character are you looking for to fill it?: may add to this later? idk
Is there anything you are completely closed to in terms of plots?: Not super interested in death, maiming or any more biological kids.

CONTACT

Do you have a Discord? If so, what's your username?: SPEK#6705
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on Discord?: Yes
If you do have a Discord, are you in the Ascendants Discord and would you see messages about plots in your character's channel?:   n.a
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on site?: Yes
Do you have a plotting thread for your character? If so, please link it: I don't but planning on making one
Do you prefer expanding plots in open or private threads?: either way
Are you open to plain interaction threads or do you prefer something with a plot behind them?: I prefer something with plots or some potential development but I'm alright with anything mostly

Re: Sitewide Plotting Forms - Misty - 02-08-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 11px;"]THE BASICS

Your preferred name: Misty, Mist
Your pronouns: she/her

(I didn't want to do a bunch of separate posts -- some are wip bc mobile)
Keona:
Tena:
Kiira:
Suvi:
CONTACT

Do you have a Discord? If so, what's your username?: Misty#8949
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on Discord?: yes
If you do have a Discord, are you in the Ascendants Discord and would you see messages about plots in your character's channel?: sure
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on site?: yes
Do you have a plotting thread for your character? If so, please link it: yes; https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=8992.0
Do you prefer expanding plots in open or private threads?: either
Are you open to plain interaction threads or do you prefer something with a plot behind them?: either, but I love chances for character development

Re: Sitewide Plotting Forms - AUGUST - 02-16-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: ;"]THE BASICS

Your preferred name: Beatles
Your pronouns: She/her
Character's name: August
Character's pronouns: He/him
Character's age: 6 months
Character's allegiance/group: Elysium
Character's rank: Elysite

Likes: Nature, exploring, learning new things, making friends, playing, games, the ocean, fruit
Dislikes: Bullies, violence, snakes, poisonous things
Hobbies: Running, reading
Interests: Learning more about the world
Fears: Losing his loved ones, natural disasters
Pet Peeves:
Positive qualities: Loyal, kind, friendly, smart
Negative qualities: Naive, passive aggressive, can be stubborn

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR...

A mentee/mentor (please specify which one): Mentor
A best friend (if yes, what are some things another character might bond with your's over?): Just,, fun things tbh? I feel that he needs a friend that's around his age that will explore and play with him
A casual friend: Sure!
A smoking/drinking/party buddy: N o o o
Adopted family (please specify what relationship you're specifically looking for. Would you like parental figures, adopted children, adopted siblings, etc?): Unofficial familial figures? Sure. Most preferably aunt/uncle figures
Biological family (same as above): N/a
An enemy: It's v unlikely that he makes an enemy
A rival: Sure, I suppose?
A serious romantic interest (if so, please state your character's sexuality and if you'd be willing for this other character to be in another group): N/a
A casual romantic partner: N/a
Unrequited love: Maybe?
A tragic love plot: N/a
A betrayal plot (would you like y/c to be on the side of the betrayed or betrayer? or could they be on either side?):
A relationship (friendship, mentorship, etc), that bonds over difficulty? Do you have specific ideas for this? And what kind of relationship specifically would you like to see grown this way?: N/a
A partner in crime (literally or figuratively? Try defining this a little more. Actual crimes or just mischief or perhaps just for adventures?): Sure!
Someone to discover your character's secrets (if yes, what specifically?): N/a
Someone who's secrets y/c could discover (do you have a specific plot in mind?): Depends?
Someone to start a club/organization with (what kind of club? How can other people help you establish this IC?): N/a
Is there anything else your interested in finding for your character not mentioned above? What is it? What kind of character are you looking for to fill it?: N/a
Is there anything you are completely closed to in terms of plots?: Litters and kill

CONTACT

Do you have a Discord? If so, what's your username?: Beatles#1098
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on Discord?: Yes!
If you do have a Discord, are you in the Ascendants Discord and would you see messages about plots in your character's channel?: Yes
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on site?: Yes
Do you have a plotting thread for your character? If so, please link it: here
Do you prefer expanding plots in open or private threads?: Doesn't matter/depends
Are you open to plain interaction threads or do you prefer something with a plot behind them?: I'd prefer a plot!