Beasts of Beyond
◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ (/showthread.php?tid=8940)

◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ - Beatles. - 01-13-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 7pt; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 1.5;"]Felt like I needed a new oneeeee
New year new storage amirite still keeping the title theme of Queen songs tho
Old storage for reference

Please feel free to track and chat and stuff! I don't mind :>
Also, if y'all ask first then you could prob steal off some of my codes Confusedhrug: This place is mostly for testing and whatnot

Re: ◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ - AUGUST - 01-14-2019

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; max-width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 10pt;"]Had it been a blessing or a curse for August to be allowed out into the territory? Both, in a sense. On one hand, he could stick his nose into places he had never seen before, gather new scents, explore unknown parts of Sunhaven. He felt like he possessed so much freedom now, freedom that he hadn't had as a ray. However, on the other hand, there were many dangers to behold. Traps, rogues, natural hazards? They were all very real and even present at the very moment. Just as August had been on a jog along the muddy bank of a ravine, his legs had elongated and stiffened. He had let out a shrill neigh and tumbled down the slope before sliding into the slush below, the mud caking his legs and pelt. What in the world had happened?

August winced, his bones aching and his head throbbing from the sudden fall. He raised his cranium and looked over at his legs, only to see that his gray paws had been replaced with hooves! He gasped and stood to his fours, only to stumble forward and wobble under the new [sub]weight[/sub] of his torso. What had happened? Why was he now a... a...

His thoughts had been interrupted by that of a throaty roar. August spun around, chest heaving in utter fear as he was faced down by a massive, hulking bear with saliva-slicked jaws. It snarled again and advanced towards him, and August let out another neigh and tried to dig his hooves into the muddy slope ( but to no avail ). He began to slip back down and he squealed, [glow=black,1,400]"Help—"[/glow] August crashed back down onto the floor right beside the bear and ducked out of the way just in time to be spared its long claws. He barrelled to the side and made a run for it, nearly tripping over himself every time he extended his lanky legs.

Re: ◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ - Beatles. - 01-15-2019

[align=center]
[Image: 50ETXeI.png]
[align=center][div style="width: 400pt; font-size: 11px; color: #000; font-family: arial; height: pt; letter-spacing: px; margin-top: 4pt;"]——————————————————  info & characters & art shop

Re: ◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ - AUGUST - 02-13-2019

[table][tr][td]
[Image: 3a0792f8045b2cba561a7596b55748cc.jpg]
[/td][td]
AUGUST ・゚✧
[div style="width:235px; min-height:1px; padding:px; line-height:110%; text-align:justify; color:#9bc2cf; font-size:8pt; font-family:arial;word-spacing:11px;margin-top:-30px;"]YOU'RE IN CONTROL, RID OF THE MONSTERS INSIDE YOUR HEAD. PUT ALL YOUR FAULTS TO BED...
[/td][/tr][/table]
The very fact that you're aware of suffering is enough reason to be overjoyed that you're alive and can experience it. You're the greatest thing that has ever been or ever will be. You're special. You're so very special. We'll put all the little clouds in and let them dance around and have fun. Let all these little things happen. Don't fight them. Learn to use them. Only God can make a tree - but you can paint one. Nothing wrong with washing your brush.

Let's make a happy little mountain now. We need a shadow side and a highlight side. Use what you see, don't plan it. Don't be bashful drop me a line.

You've got to learn to fight the temptation to resist these things. Just let them happen. This painting comes right out of your heart. I spend a lot of time walking around in the woods and talking to trees, and squirrels, and little rabbits and stuff. All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your mind. A happy cloud. And I know you're saying, 'Oh Bob, you've done it this time.' And you may be right.

Just make little strokes like that. I started painting as a hobby when I was little. I didn't know I had any talent. I believe talent is just a pursued interest. Anybody can do what I do. We can fix anything.

ELYSITE OF ELYSIUM / CLICK FOR BIOGRAPHY

Re: ◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ - Beatles. - 02-16-2019

[align=center]
PUNCTURED BYCYCLE, ON A HILLSIDE DESOLATE
WILL NATURE MAKE A MAN OF ME YET?
[align=center][div style="width: 340pt; font-size: 12px; color: #000; font-family: arial; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .3px; margin-top: 1pt;"]classic rock queen — info — august of elysium — art shop

Re: ◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ - Beatles. - 11-18-2019

[align=center]
CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION
I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND.

beatles // she or her pronouns // characters // see profile for more info

Re: ◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ - Beatles. - 11-18-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 8pt; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 1.5;"]The very fact that you're aware of suffering is enough reason to be overjoyed that you're alive and can experience it. You're the greatest thing that has ever been or ever will be. You're special. You're so very special. We'll put all the little clouds in and let them dance around and have fun. Let all these little things happen. Don't fight them. Learn to use them. Only God can make a tree - but you can paint one. Nothing wrong with washing your brush.

Let's make a happy little mountain now. We need a shadow side and a highlight side. Use what you see, don't plan it. Don't be bashful drop me a line.

You've got to learn to fight the temptation to resist these things. Just let them happen. This painting comes right out of your heart. I spend a lot of time walking around in the woods and talking to trees, and squirrels, and little rabbits and stuff. All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your mind. A happy cloud. And I know you're saying, 'Oh Bob, you've done it this time.' And you may be right.

Re: ◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ - WOLF - 11-22-2019

[align=center]
THE FUCK IS ALL THIS NOISE ABOUT?

click for tags / group here / other info here

Re: ◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ - EGG - 11-24-2019

The very fact that you're aware of suffering is enough reason to be overjoyed that you're alive and can experience it. You're the greatest thing that has ever been or ever will be. You're special. You're so very special. We'll put all the little clouds in and let them dance around and have fun. Let all these little things happen. Don't fight them. Learn to use them. Only God can make a tree - but you can paint one. Nothing wrong with washing your brush.

Re: ◜ supersonic woman : storage + testing ◞ - EGG - 11-24-2019

click for tags / tanglewood / dragon hatchling