Beasts of Beyond
MEETING | I AM RUNNING THIS BITCH, YOU ARE JUST A DOG WALKER - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: MEETING | I AM RUNNING THIS BITCH, YOU ARE JUST A DOG WALKER (/showthread.php?tid=8707)

MEETING | I AM RUNNING THIS BITCH, YOU ARE JUST A DOG WALKER - ninazu - 12-23-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
With the fire of her mane running across her shoulders and down her spine, the ardent appeared more like a flame demon than a lioness -- especially in the dimming light. She decided to move the meeting time to shortly after sunset, though she kept the location the same: in the open area directly next to her personal temple. "Pittians, gather for a meeting!" she roared, the fire spitting after her call. Despite this being her first meeting as ardent, Ninazu appeared comfortable in the role; but, of course, she'd acclimated to the position during last week. The lioness was never one to sit on her ass, after all.

"We have a new member and slave among us: Corrian and Silus, in that order. I wouldn't recommend forgetting which is what -- and Caesar has gone missing, therefore he's demoted," the tawny woman called, a trace of amusement in her voice. But that was the end of the lighthearted announcements; she hated wasting time, and that included waiting for dawdling members to trickle in. "If you were under a rock last meeting, Sunhaven launched a rescue raid but only succeeded in getting back one of their members and we outnumbered the shits. But, since they wanted their members back so bad... We sent the last one back, broken and beaten. Thank you, Stryker, for the entertaining torture and excellent theatrics, per your usual style. But that concludes our business with the merchants -- if you'd like to continue beating the shit out of them individually, go ahead. But they've proven to be a waste of time for us collectively, the weak fucks." She cleared her throat, taking a small sip of water before she continued.

"That makes the Rosebloods our target this week. One of their members captured, tortured, and killed me before I stepped up to leader -- they believe in sacrificing sentient, useful animals to their gods. So let's use them for our entertainment and business in return," Ninazu announced, her fire-tipped tail lashing angrily behind her. Obviously, the personal nature of this conflict was far from a secret. But Stryker made attacking Snowbound personal; she hardly set a precedent of using the Pitt for revenge with this move. "Briar has captured one of their members and tortured him beautifully; all of you should check out her work if you have the time, she's quite the artist. And I, personally, will publically torture a Roseblood assistant deputy at the conclusion of this meeting -- so stick around for that, even if the politics bores you.

"If anyone has a suggestion or concern about sticking it to the Rosebloods, let me know now or after the meeting -- and my suggestions box is, naturally, still open for our next move on the Typhoon," she finished, leaving it on that note. She'd wait for a bit for anyone to speak up. Either way, it worked as a good way to take a water break.

ooc recap!
- welcome to [member=3131]CORRIN[/member] and [member=3121]silus.[/member]
- sunhaven conflict considered 'won' after their raid and wendell's return. but ninazu is fine if members want to continue the conflict individually.
- rosebloods are now the primary enemy.
- caesar is presumed missing and is demoted

[ part 2 to be posted on tuesday/wednesday! ]
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: MEETING | I AM RUNNING THIS BITCH, YOU ARE JUST A DOG WALKER - guts - 12-23-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Cosette was there in a lame track post, lingering towards the back and silently listening in. She perked up at the news of their new target, already brewing ideas on how to participate, wondering if they could somehow poison their water supply. It had happened to them before and had caused quite the damage--considering she was one of those that drank from it, but she tried not to think about that.

"[glow=black,2,300]speech[/glow]"

Re: MEETING | I AM RUNNING THIS BITCH, YOU ARE JUST A DOG WALKER - LUCKY LUCIANO - 12-23-2018

[glow=#000,1,400]BUT YOU WERE BORN UNDER A BAD SIGN — TAGS[/glow]
Lucky was also there in a track post. From what he could gather so far, it seemed that the Rosebloods was their main target. Rightfully so. They had threatened them with a show of violence, so it only made sense that they did something about it themselves.

Re: MEETING | I AM RUNNING THIS BITCH, YOU ARE JUST A DOG WALKER - julia. - 12-27-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]Familiar the structure of it all, the call was different, however, not the lingering note of a shell fashioned until is spiral contours rang with the heavy song of a horn. Odd the memory, flicker of it arising for he had marked the strange creature huddled within the encasement of wood, circle of it given border so it might not so easily fall. The snap and groan, the trail of wind filling within the billowing sails as they took it yet could not be moved, the measurable bulk it was tied to drawn across the sands.

Upon the expanse of dark lips sigh found itself moored for brief moments before it was rising, taken by breeze gentle in its touch about him, coiling within the heavy expanse of dark fur adorning a body all too thin for such weight. Hobbling the steps, roll of it shifting weight about each extremity in a fashion not meant for such travel, press of each speckled paw heavy upon the earth. Shadow had he become within her wake, trailing behind for he was unworthy of anything else, made for this. This was not right, he was more then this, a healer nor a slave to this bitch

Flick of dark ear, twist of head as paw rose to touch upon neck, rubbing along the skin, parting the fur so the tips of claws may scratch along it. Difficult was this heat, different for the humid press of what he longed for – why did he want it, want to be lost within the expanse of land that dripped with condensed moisture and know the call of birds – dry its touch and so harder to bear for unaccustomed to it was he. Call of his name, slave to the woman he sat behind, hidden behind her though prying the eyes he felt, press of smirk upon lips as they took in so scrawny a thing. Child was he no matter his want to be something more, annoyance trailing behind her, mistress had she become, familiar the press of her claws and teeth, fresh the scabs upon each wound for the press of his own claws had found each.

Half hearted attempts to keep up with the news offered, gaze flickering up and back towards where his paws pressed against the earth in intervals but the time between grew, but seconds where he found her. Glaring was her presence, heavy the touch of ragged heat contained about the structure of her skull and trailing over her shoulders, crown of living flame was she wreathed within, fitting for one such as she.

Re: MEETING | I AM RUNNING THIS BITCH, YOU ARE JUST A DOG WALKER - ninazu - 12-27-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
Sitting back, the lioness watched the Pittians for a moment – her followers, with her shoulders bearing the weight of guiding their nefarious gang. Thus far, the followed her to ripping into the Rosebloods; they fell into place with her plans perfectly, executing her orders and drawing the noose closer around their enemy’s neck with every successful mission. As she looked at them now, even with their smaller numbers with so many hiding away from the winter night’s chill in the desert, she saw a few that stood out.

“As there are no questions… everyone’s favorite part, promotions,” Ninazu stated, her tongue clicking at the end. “Stryker, Cosette, Lucky, and Rhiannon… without the four of you, the Pitt would not be what it is now. I appreciate your dedication,” she said with a small nod, her golden eyes seeking them out in the crowd.

“I’d like Lucky to step up as one of my marauders. You’ve proven your knack for warfare – keep up the violence,” she said, looking at the hellhound. While Ninazu never trusted anyone, Lucky proved reliable for throwing shade at the other groups, in his own token style. “And Rhiannon… I want you as our second erudite. You might not be fully trained yet, but Cosette and I are available if you need additional instructions,” she said, ears flicking. The ex-slave certainly applied herself in their medical lessons thus far, and Ninazu liked her lieutenants to have the will to push through their own problems. Rhia, even with her former lack of status, showed fit in with the ruthlessness the Pitt demanded of its higher ranks.

“If there are no comments, then meeting dismissed,” she finished with a wave of her paw.

[member=3015]LUCKY[/member] [member=3077]RHIANNON[/member]
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: MEETING | I AM RUNNING THIS BITCH, YOU ARE JUST A DOG WALKER - RHIANNON - 12-27-2018

―――― By all accounts, Rhiannon was later to this meeting than she would have hoped, but she was at least there by the time Nina was halfway through her first round of announcements. With a bit of a wheeze in his chest from this stupid, sickly body she had acquired, the blind feline slowly slunk her way along the edge of the crowd and towards the front where she could hear, nodding along faintly with the news that was given. A new target, to say the least, would bring some interest in the coming days. Rosebloods, huh? Maybe they could go have a little fun while they had the chance. Sunhaven had been interesting and all, but Rhiannon hadn't really been involved- aside from a failed trip or two there- and it would be nice to have a change of scenery. Or so she hoped. She shifted on her paws as Nina continued on, stifling a cough or two as she went on towards promotions. Lucky as a Marauder,huh? Rhiannon had to agree. She didn't know the guy well, granted, but he seemed smart and like he had his head on his shoulders. Her own name was called shortly after and for a moment there was a pang in her chest; where once there would have been conflict over wanting to even stay in this place, she now felt a bit of pride. "Thank you, Ardent Nina," she would speak up sweetly, it being the only comment that she would add.
  [color=#af7181][b]

Re: MEETING | I AM RUNNING THIS BITCH, YOU ARE JUST A DOG WALKER - Stryker - 12-27-2018

[div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][align=center]
[glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] Approaching, the former ardent didn't seem rather interested. The only reason he was going to show his face was because he wanted to see how Ninazu's first approach to a meeting would be, plus the fact that he still had a rank. He had excused himself from holiday tasks, but showing up for the meeting was something he had to do, otherwise he'd be doubtful of his choice in leadership. Still, he tried to remain serious. As he slowed his pace, he took a seat off towards the side. With neon hues watching, he kept mental notes of each little thing mentioned.

For a moment, he broke out of his trance. As his name was mentioned from the newest ardent, he narrowed his eyes and gave a stiff nod. Stryker's ego was being stroked well. Consider it his approval...