Beasts of Beyond
THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS (/showthread.php?tid=8404)

THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS - THE ASCENDANTS OFFICIAL - 12-07-2018

[Image: e7d90f4ae3aa9775af4bd758e416822a.png]
Welcome! The Ascendants is a neutral clan that worships the stars and values a strong community above all. While they do not generally sanction war, they do live under a sort of 'Do no harm, but take no harm' mentality. With a recent change in leadership, we're looking to adopt out some relations of our Ascendants characters and build our community up once more! You may see our guide here! We're also in the process of revamping our Pendant, Title, and Tradition system too!

Please note that each litter may have its own set of rules, and each litter may or may not reserve the right to rehome characters should they fall inactive.

[code=Adoption Form]
Litter:
Name:
Brief Personality:
Brief Apperance:
Backstory (if applicable):
Plots (Ideas/wanted):
Other:[/code]

Litters

Litter 1: Adopted Siblings of Susie:
[offtopic=Litter 2 & 3: Clarence's Brother and Adoptive Children]
BROTHER:
ADOPTIVE CHILDREN:
[/offtopic]

Litter 4: Atticus' Adopted Relations (children, nieces, etc):
Litter 5: Children of Papercrown:
  [color=black][b]

Re: THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS - clarence a. - 12-07-2018

Tracking

Re: THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS - Grimm - 12-07-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]i had a stupid idea and i am weak cause i love asc too much to be gone for long

Litter: 4
Name: keyne
Brief Personality: surprisingly energetic and a bit of a dare devil, curious about how the world functions and lacks any idea of what boundaries are, very talkative yet loses his train of thought easily and so it becomes mindless rambling after a while
Brief Apperance: grey tabby with high white, though he is a moggy he is rather large and weakening in the cartilage of the ears has left them to flop over, it is unknown if this will effect anything else. scarring from a lightning strike is present about the right shoulder, foreleg and back, the fur does not grow and the pattern is rather pretty for it branches out and seems almost flower like, sustained when only young and it is unknown if it caused other issues just yet
Backstory: made an orphan for he wandered from his parents in a storm he was struck by lightning, this unknowingly unlocked an ability that would only come through later in life, and was stumbled across by an asc member that knew well leaving a young child out in such a condition would mean his death. taking a liking to atticus during healing he likely started to call him dad, something about the man reminded him of his dad and it was a slip of the tongue at first but continued
Plots: will be developing electrical elementals later on so possibly ends up harming another, would be a minor shock but enough to terrify him as he has some ptsd symptoms from being struck himself, this is going to lead into a bad period where he struggles to do anything, will likely be very clingy with atticus and the rest of the family
Other:

Re: THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS - ATTICUS - 12-07-2018

(12-07-2018, 02:40 PM)grimolph link Wrote: [align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]i had a stupid idea and i am weak cause i love asc too much to be gone for long

Litter: 4
Name: keyne
Brief Personality: surprisingly energetic and a bit of a dare devil, curious about how the world functions and lacks any idea of what boundaries are, very talkative yet loses his train of thought easily and so it becomes mindless rambling after a while
Brief Apperance: grey tabby with high white, though he is a moggy he is rather large and weakening in the cartilage of the ears has left them to flop over, it is unknown if this will effect anything else. scarring from a lightning strike is present about the right shoulder, foreleg and back, the fur does not grow and the pattern is rather pretty for it branches out and seems almost flower like, sustained when only young and it is unknown if it caused other issues just yet
Backstory: made an orphan for he wandered from his parents in a storm he was struck by lightning, this unknowingly unlocked an ability that would only come through later in life, and was stumbled across by an asc member that knew well leaving a young child out in such a condition would mean his death. taking a liking to atticus during healing he likely started to call him dad, something about the man reminded him of his dad and it was a slip of the tongue at first but continued
Plots: will be developing electrical elementals later on so possibly ends up harming another, would be a minor shock but enough to terrify him as he has some ptsd symptoms from being struck himself, this is going to lead into a bad period where he struggles to do anything, will likely be very clingy with atticus and the rest of the family
Other:

I like it! Feel free to message me on disc if you wanna work out how they found him and how long they've been together and what not Smile

Re: THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS - tikki - 12-11-2018

smol bump ~

Re: THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS - axiom - 12-18-2018

[align=center]
Litter: 2
Name: Vale Aston
Brief Personality: Argumentative and extroverted, she's quick to point out the flaws in any plan -- including one she believes in. If you need someone to pick apart your complicated problem and your proposed solution, she's the woman to go to; though don't expect her to spare your feelings in the process. For her, she values actions well over words (even with all the talk she does), so she often fails to see how her bluntness can come across as hostile to other people. This can make her a complicated ally to people that don't quite understand how to deal with her personality type.
Brief Appearance: Uses a black grey wolf form, though she can shapeshift as much as she pleases.
Backstory (if applicable):
Plots (Ideas/wanted): Ayyye I've been talking to April about 'em!
Other:

Re: THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS - clarence a. - 12-18-2018

accepted of course!!!

Re: THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS - axiom - 12-18-2018

[align=center]
THANK Big Grin