Beasts of Beyond
i'm already cursed | glitter - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: i'm already cursed | glitter (/showthread.php?tid=7661)

i'm already cursed | glitter - pallid-i - 11-05-2018

and if you would call me
[align=center]
code by spacexual
With her blanket wrapped tight around her shoulders and shielding her body from both the cold and the sun, Candia made her way over to a small clearing and pulled out a satchel from her blanket and set it down. The wolfdog pulled it open and took out some containers of glitter. She had found them laying around and despite being the silent and neutral type, she decided it wouldn't hurt to show some emotions every now and then.
So she dumped some purple glitter out before taking out some papers and setting them down. Candia proceeded to stomp all over the glitter and press her large paws against the paper, making sure she left paw marks. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to be doing this, as glitter was hard to get rid of, but right now, the child didn't care.
your sweetheart

Re: i'm already cursed | glitter - Grey - 11-06-2018

There were a few instances where Bakugou was able to feel cold, where the wind would finally grasp his heat away from him. And yet those were the instances the Reaver had to feel most worried about because his body always ran at higher than normal temperatures, frequently boiling with his mood, intensely warm on neutral days. It wasn't uncommon to see the steam from the Reaver's flared nostrils, showing just how high the temperature of his body was becoming. The only time it got to be harmful was when he felt intense emotions, an overwhelming anger possess him, because it was during that time that his skin was like that of a kettle. It burned to touch him and, to his dismay, he learnt that it could hurt others. It had always been that type of feeling where he felt so hot that he felt cold, frozen because his thermoreceptors were unable to understand the extremity of his emotions, but never once had he stopped to think that he was capable of hurting others. It made him more cautious, more paranoid that the innocent act of bumping into another could give them a serious blister. Of course, his fear towards physical contact would only make his temperature worse.

He didn't know much about this girl playing with glitter. All he knew was that she was another one of Pincher's children and such information made him immediately uncomfortable. The ragdoll usually did his best to avoid them but it was during instances such as these that he felt tempted to ask why they were so weird and different. He simply couldn't understand, after all, how a child would find interest in covering parts of her body in glitter for the sake of art. The very substance irked him because no matter how much he'd try to clean himself off, there'd always be a speck twinkling on him. He doesn't even want to imagine how awful glitter would be on the likes of an animal, the way it might cling to his fur forever. He would die and somehow take glitter to his grave. A sparkling corpse. As funny as it sounded, it would have been as bad as dying while taking a toilet break. There was nothing honorable or funny about it when the tables were turned. But, for now, his attention was kept at the way the canine was trying to print her paw. The activity in itself looked stupid to the Reaver. "That's a waste of paper."

Re: i'm already cursed | glitter - bubblegum - 11-06-2018

Re: i'm already cursed | glitter - Luciferr - 11-06-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
L U C I F E R . G R I M M
"The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart"
"Please keep any and all glitter away from myself - its a true nightmare to get out" the grimace on the hellion's face spoke of long experience - and it had been, being the go to for all children to immediately accost as the usual playground, he'd had paint and glitter on his scales, paint he could abide easily enough but glitter - eugh, the stuff stuck everywhere.

best way he got rid of it was to quite literally set himself alight just to purge the substance from him.

he dips his head to Goldie and Bakugou though, siting idly - but far enough out of range of the stuff - he watches them interact with slight polite interest, though maybe Candia does have a future in art - if painted squares can be accepted, hes sure abstract glitter art is fine.

tags[color=maroon]large dragonhellion [5ft] — typhoon / officer — extreme
© LEXASPERATED