Beasts of Beyond
FEED ME / something - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: FEED ME / something (/showthread.php?tid=7637)

FEED ME / something - aya - 11-04-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify;"]The light burned her eyes as the tortie clawed her way up to sunlight, squinting in pain. She felt dirt - blood? - cling to her pelt as she exhaustedly collapsed on the ground, unable to think where she was, how she'd gotten there and what she'd done to make it there. Still, no doubt about it, she was still alive. Barely.

tags | updated 16/9:

Re: FEED ME / something - DELILAH. - 11-04-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[Image: mfTikER.gif]
DELILAH EVERGARDEN
— Take a moment to think of just
[size=8pt]tags - plotting - reference
tanglewood
- medic
19 months old

physically medium
emotionally easy
mentally easy

demiheterosexual heteroromantic
in love with renegadeanthems

completely blind
androphobic
skittish & sensitive

nature faerie
earth manipulation
telekinesis
x-ray vision

[/td][td]
//SQUAWKS IS THAT AN AYA I SEE

Vibrations, she could sense disturbances in the ground, but the medic paid no mind to it. She was used to the tremors, almost. She was still trying to get used to the fact that she was blind, but she tried not to make it too obvious that her running into walls and trees were actually starting to frustrate her. Three legs carried her unsteadily through the swamp territory, sightless pale pink eyes gazed aimlessly as she sauntered over to the source of the tremors which had disturbed her.

At first, she was going to let others come up to the borders for patrol to find the source, but Delilah had waved the thought away- She could do this, she could find out who it is, and if the smell of a threat came off of them, she'd trap them in the grip of earth bindings. Yeah, that plan sounded good enough for her- or she could run. But the chances of smashing face first into a tree didn't sound too nice to the pastel-furred feline.

Delilah would have been much more pleasant had she arrived and smelt a Sunhaven member or something, but the maine coon stopped in her tracks. Inhaling through her nose, the medic tensed slightly at the smell of blood and dirt mixed, masking the scent of Aya almost completely. Thankfully (not really) she was blind, which made her sense of smell a lot sharper than your typical feline's, and she could almost taste Aya thanks to the burst of scents rushing through her system.

"Aya?" Breathed the pastel felidae, shock evident on her features as she felt her telekinesis lift her satchel off of her waist, pulling out bandages and a bottle of water. "What happened to you? You- You disappeared, didn't you?" Came the worried meow of the girl as she slowly moved to sniff for any wounds.

FLEXIBILITY, LOVE, & TRUST —
[Image: pine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[W]isker

Re: FEED ME / something - Morgan - 11-06-2018

"Oh my-- is that Aya?"
Morgan exclaimed, sprinting toward the returning Tangler.
"I knew I sensed someone familiar, but... I thought you were dead."
The samoyed stared a bit more at Aya, almost in disbelief.
"You don't look like you're in very good condition now, though."
He turned to the conveniently-stationed Medic, and asked,
"Delilah, do you have anything you can use to help her? There's blood and dirt all over her body."

Re: FEED ME / something - aya - 11-19-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify;"]Aya didn't even feel alive. Her head was pounding as people she knew came over, fussing over her. "Crushed." She murmured. "Dead." Who was dead or crushed, it was hard to say, but as the tortoiseshell pushed herself to her paws, it was clear to see a great many things were wrong. "My lab is gone. All my hard work..." The words were sorrowful, but she was so exhausted she could barely muster up the emotion needed. Mud, both dry and wet, clung to her coat so tightly it was almost impossible to tell where she was injured and where she was just dirty. She was definitely missing the tip of her tail, and there was a rip in her left ear that definitely looked infected, but aside from that she just looked tired.

"Need to find a new lab." She muttered, eyes vacant as Aya swayed, being crashing back down to the muddy ground. She inhaled deeply and released a loud sigh, more as if she'd seen someone sit in her favourite chair than she'd just emerged from a wreck barely conscious.

tags | updated 16/9:

Re: FEED ME / something - DELILAH. - 11-19-2018

"Excuse me for a moment, Aya. Please tolerate this for a bit." Delilah murmured as she tapped the ground under her, tracing a small circle with her claw as the ground leveled out around the feline. With a tap on the prosthetic on her thigh, she let the metal twist off of her leg and into the hole, covering the whole of it to make a metal tub-like place to wash the feline. "Morgan, water please? We'll be doing an herbal bath right here. I need to scrub all of the blood and dirt off of her." She meowed, blind eyes staring at the girl before she dug in her satchel for mint and lavender. Calming, smelled good. It worked.

"Any injuries? You smell like you've been dead, that's for sure. Maybe I should clean her up before assuming injuries.." She meowed to herself, rambling under her breath as she set the herbs into the tub and waiting for Morgan to fill it up. Once he did, she'd let the herbs sit for a bit before she used telekinesis to lift a sponge out of her satchel, getting to work on scrubbing the feline. "Welcome back, Aya. You'll find a new lab soon."