Beasts of Beyond
LIKE A MOTH TO A FLAME || Meeting 10/14 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: LIKE A MOTH TO A FLAME || Meeting 10/14 (/showthread.php?tid=7016)

LIKE A MOTH TO A FLAME || Meeting 10/14 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 10-14-2018

Re: LIKE A MOTH TO A FLAME || Meeting 10/14 - toboggan - 10-14-2018

Leroy had been back for about two weeks now, though it was always pleasant to hear his name in the news.

"Sunhaven," the mongrel replied mere seconds after replacement-Morgan brought up possible caretakers for the soon-to-be Tanglewood refugees. Lengthy limbs stepped forward, offering the guardsman’s figure for his tribe’s viewing pleasure. ”I was jus’ there on an ambassador trip, an’ their leader, Monr- err, Marina, was so kind to me, to the extent that it felt like pity.” It was fact that the hell-ish mutt whom was Sunhaven’s Helion felt sorrow for Leroy, and did a horrible job at hiding it. Though, in this situation, her hospitality may easily be taken advantage of. ”Sunhaven’s got clean air, nice faces, an’ lotsa goods, so what’s not t’like?”

//rushed eek 

Re: LIKE A MOTH TO A FLAME || Meeting 10/14 - DELILAH. - 10-14-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[Image: mfTikER.gif]
DELILAH EVERGARDEN
— Take a moment to think of just
[size=8pt]tags - plotting - reference
tanglewood
- medic
18 months old

physically medium
emotionally easy
mentally easy

demiheterosexual
heteroromantic
in love with renegadeanthems

androphobic
skittish & sensitive

nature faerie
earth manipulation
telekinesis
x-ray vision

[/td][td]
"I-I agree with Leroy.. I think we should go to Sunhaven.." Delilah spoke up from behind the male, her gaze downcasted as she moved to face Vigenere, inky wings splattering black igor onto the ground.

//rushed

FLEXIBILITY, LOVE, & TRUST —
[Image: pine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[W]isker

Re: LIKE A MOTH TO A FLAME || Meeting 10/14 - arrow - 10-15-2018

[glow=black,1,400]YOU'RE JUST TOO PERFECT FOR MY HANDS TO HOLD — 。+゚.[/glow]
"I'll head out wherever you crazy kids go off to." Arrow responded, sticking her tongue out at the mention of the ghosts. They just thought they could like, be undead around here without common courtesy or something. She didn't like the idea of getting kicked out of her home. their home, by a bunch of bitter ass ghosts who blamed Morgan and compan for their haunted pissfest. "And uh, welcome aboard, kiddos. Sorry you had to join us at such a time."

Re: LIKE A MOTH TO A FLAME || Meeting 10/14 - HAMMOND - 10-15-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]His time of leaving may soon be upon them. Though Axle had intended on settling down for the winter before further migrations, the talk of spirits taking over the clan was concerning. Almost as concerning as asking another 'clan' for help, throat growing dry with the possibility of others taking advantage of the group's vulnerability. He didn't want to go down on a sinking ship, but... had his debt truly been repaid? No, no where near. Unaware of the names of any other groups apart from the 'Pitt', a brooding apprehension tickled the Heeler's stomach as he listened to his clanmates vote, the blue merle staying far away from all those involved in the process. This wasn't his business at the end of the day, he may not've liked it but he had no intentions of voting when the whole idea confused him. Getting other's help was still so foreign. "Can you trust them?" he asked quietly, the pointed ears and raised tail a hard sight to miss, though his flaring nostrils may've been a bit less of a noticeable detail. Axle had never interacted with these allies before, so obviously it was hard to tell anything about them made worse by the fear of betrayal. It'd be easy to kill them all in the night and claim the ghost-ridden territory as their own. Clear the spirits and the Haveners would have a good source of food and medicine, was it worth risking all of that because there was fear that they had to rely on others?

Re: LIKE A MOTH TO A FLAME || Meeting 10/14 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 10-17-2018