Beasts of Beyond
queen of the beasts | joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: queen of the beasts | joining (/showthread.php?tid=6808)

queen of the beasts | joining - pallid-i - 10-08-2018

and if you would call me
[align=center]
code by spacexual
Nobody knew of her presence, and that was okay. Candia was gone since the day of her birth. No explanation as to why, or how, she just was. Life was just like that sometimes.

//shitty post im sorry
your sweetheart

Re: queen of the beasts | joining - darci - 10-08-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 60%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 13pt; text-align: justify;"][ i'm not sure if she is at the border or not i'm sorry! ]

He was growing use to the boots being on his paws. While it was rather hot and be wearing the Uggs, Victor was far too proud of them to take them off. Beauty was pain, or so his aunt told him. Ivory paws took the dog through the jungle, his pale coloration making him stick out among the green vegetation. Even if Victor did blend in, he was, to say the least, not stealthy at all. God forbid someone made him into a spy. They would know who Victor was before the hit the enemy border. Nonetheless, Victor had.. Some type of talent. It had been racing as a sled dog, but that was long gone. He could not run as fast as he once could, at least, not now, anyway. "Hello. Can I help you?" His alluring blue eyes took to the female as he approached, tail wagging ever so slightly.

Re: queen of the beasts | joining - pallid-i - 10-09-2018

and if you would call me
[align=center]
code by spacexual
Despite being six months old, the pup still looked like she was about four because of her height. So she had to look up just to see who was talking to her, and her red eyes glowed with little to no interest in the male. "Do you know where my pa is? His name is Pincher. He's your leader." She didn't bother giving her name, or returning a "hello". She just wanted to see her dad.
your sweetheart

Re: queen of the beasts | joining - Felibri - 10-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 13px;"]What was such a small and young child doing out here? Ragnild’s brow furrowed with concern as she skidded to a stop next to Victor. ”Wow, you’re really young.” Her birth pack would have never let such a young creature out of their sight. To Ragnild, it seemed like a miracle that this kid was still alive. She perked up at the mention of Pincher. Oh yes, she knew who he was. He was their alpha! However, she did not know where Pincher was. ”Uh, well, I’m Ragnild, and I can go find your dad and tell him to come here. Just, give me a name so I can tell him who’s asking for him.”

Re: queen of the beasts | joining - PINCHER - 10-10-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray panthera hybrid with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently single. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ A MODERN GOD IN A TAILORED SUIT — WHO'S LIPS TASTE LIKE FORBIDDEN FRUIT ❞
"Candia?" Pincher's usually rough and deep growling voice had suddenly become soft with disbelief at the sight of his daughter. He was oblivious to the fact that this was the children he had with Jacob, all he could remember was having kids with someone recently but the face was blurred in his mind. The towering panthera hybrid's eyes widened with shock as at the sight of his daughter, his cyan blue gaze widened with shock. Where had she gone? What had happened to her? He had feared the worst but clung to the hope she was still alive and now, here she was, back home. He had already lost so many children and family but he stuck around for the crew, to be strong and active as a presence even if part of him wanted to just melt away. He was tired of feeling so much pain, physically and mentally but moments like these - where he could see his children made the weight in his shoulders lift ever so slightly.

The broad-shouldered rippling figure of the dark gray wildcat rushed forward and aimed to embrace Candia in a hug, his large ivory white paws aiming to wrap around her and bring her close to him. "Fuck, where did you go? I was worried sick about you." Pincher breathed with an exasperated tone, his fictional eyebrows knitted with concern as he checked her pelt for any injuries, his muzzle gently pressing against her forehead as the male wondered if Candia was really okay.
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL — DEMIGOD — FATHER — THE HERMIT ❞

Re: queen of the beasts | joining - Luciferr - 10-10-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
L U C I F E R . G R I M M
"The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart"
Lucifer trailed along behind the group with an incline of his head while father and daughter had their reunion, choosing to shuffle over and stand beside Victor and Ragnild with a small smile - Pinch deserved a little happiness lately and a returning child was one of them.

/short af oof

© LEXASPERATED

Re: queen of the beasts | joining - bubblegum - 10-10-2018

Re: queen of the beasts | joining - pallid-i - 11-02-2018

and if you would call me
[align=center]
code by spacexual
//MAJORLY LATE POST BUT WHATEVER AMIRIGHT

She would have answered the female if not for Pincher coming over and hugging her. The pup's tail slightly wagged and she breathed in her father's scent, sighing softly. "I... Just left. I dunno. Got lost somewhere, didn't find my way out for a while, and now I'm back. I'm sorry dad.. It won't happen again." Candia murmured as she finally returned his hug with her own. She really wasn't one to show much emotion, but for once.. she was glad to be home. With her family.. With her dad. A somewhat familiar scent hit her and a nose touched her cheek. Candia's eyes drooped closed and she leaned into the touch, sighing with content. She greatly appreciated the small gesture, and although she didn't speak, this was her personal way of showing she was glad to see Goldie.
your sweetheart

Re: queen of the beasts | joining - Grey - 11-03-2018

When Bakugou had first joined The Typhoon, he vanished himself. He was almost invisible, becoming one of those extras, a side character molded into the background. He spent all that time sulking over his death, the future that had been stolen from him the day that the apocalypse had arrived, unaccepting that his life there had been lost. He should have been grateful to have been given a second chance but even now he had mixed feelings about his life here. Although he was now much more involved in The Typhoon, trying to keep on top of politics and other duties, he felt an emptiness for the place he used to be from. It felt disorientating to remember the sensation of having delicate fingers, the bones that made up his hand, the skin that created his palms. To wake up in a cold sweat, remembering what it was like to be human, and know that his paws couldn't move the same way was the same feeling as having his ears straining to hear noise. It was like screaming underwater, unheard despite the pain of the lungs, the ejection of air passing through his trachea. It wasn't right and he hated it so much, it made him so furious and unsatisfied with the world around him. But, at the same time, he can't imagine his life outside of The Typhoon. He was stuck in this dual-existence, memories of being human, eyes seeing that he was not.

One day, he will probably grow mad at the feelings that were always bubbling beneath his skin. He would go into a rage, a fit, a childish tantrum and burn a forest. He felt himself to be a walking contradiction. He wanted to live. He was afraid of dying, the odd calmness that came with it. Sleeping was terrifying. But at the same time, he thought it to be peaceful. Rage will leave him. No longer would he have to feel the sensation of anger, the fury that defined and swam within his very genetics. The anger was a part of him, it felt like it would never leave except in death. Eternal indifference didn't sound too bad. It was so strange that such a normal thing would horrify him, he felt weak at the bones, almost nauseous. He didn't have any aims or ambitions anymore, nothing to set as his goal, and yet he hesitated to end. He just wanted to live for the sake of it, unsure if there was even anything fate was preparing for him. Maybe part of him just wants to let life take him where she pleases. If he were to die tomorrow, there wouldn't be any disappointments...but there also wouldn't be any disappointments if he were to survive tomorrow.

The Reaver holds his tongue, approaching the gathering of pirates, noticing that one of them happened to be the Captain himself. He doesn't say anything, still assessing and trying to understand the situation until the stranger of interest spoke, filling the male in enough. The way Pincher held the young girl was enough to tell him of their relationship. 'Dad'. It was another one of his children, another one he had to make sure he didn't set alight in annoyance. Although he doesn't particularly care about his future, he thinks drowning to be an inconvenience. He doesn't plan on ever walking the plank in future. The feeling of being unable to breath, unable to use his fire, was too unsettling for the ragdoll. He didn't really have anything to add when it came to 'welcome back's, not one for soppy situations or acting in an affectionate manner. He could...swear at the girl, but he doesn't see any gain from it. He might have been an unpleasant male but he certainly wasn't a complete asshole. "Maybe ya should have sent a search party for her," the Reaver says to the Captain with a huff, noting that the girl had said she was lost. "Well, she's back now I guess."