Beasts of Beyond
The next step - September 22nd meeting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: The next step - September 22nd meeting (/showthread.php?tid=6409)

The next step - September 22nd meeting - Morgan - 09-23-2018

Morgan's countenance as he stepped up to the crumbling statue was about as serious as it was the previous week. This week, he only had a few things to announce, and only a few of them were positive in any sense.

"Gather around, everyone - it's time for a meeting now."

The crowd that gathered was small once again, but the samoyed spoke up anyway. "Not too many announcements this time, so listen well. First, we welcome one new Tangler: Myriadus." More Tanglers meant more hope. Maybe things will pick up soon now, Morgan thought.

"Malphas and Stocking have disappeared. I don't really have anything else to add - it's tragic. I just hope they're alright, wherever they are." He sighed; it almost felt like they were moving one step forward and two steps back. "Anyway, I have shout-outs for everyone - seeing as we're a small, tight-knit group right now, I really must thank all of you for being here and participating."

"Two more things: first, we have been discussing an alliance with Sunhaven, but it is not confirmed yet. Second, this week we'll be working on building a mausoleum in the Crater. Many Tanglers have died to get us to this point, so I think it'd be best to give them somewhere to rest. Please, join me if you can for this important task."

Morgan nodded and stepped down, having nothing else to add. He had already gathered what they needed at the Crater, so he had no reason to stay near the statue for long.

TL;DR
  • Welcome Myriadus!
  • Malphas and Stocking have stepped down.
  • Every active Tangler gets a shout-out. I don't want to leave anyone out this time since everybody's doing their best right now, so you have my genuine thanks.
  • Possible alliance with Sunhaven.
  • This week's task will be to build a mausoleum in the Crater here. It will be important for some events in the next couple of weeks, so please join in if you can.

Re: The next step - September 22nd meeting - ophelia. - 09-23-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 65%; line-height:120%; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana;"]Ophelia made her arrival as Morgan spoke, looking up at him as he passed on the news for the week. It wasn't anything she wasn't aware of, and she let out a soft breath as he went on. It was sad that they were losing so many members, but there wasn't much she could do about it but accept it. Hopefully, things would start picking up soon.

As Morgan explained the work they'd be doing this week, her ears pricked up just a bit. This definitely sounded important, but very morbid. It was something that needed to be done, though, and it would be an honor to help out with it. She gave a nod in his direction as he finished up, standing up to head off to work.

Re: The next step - September 22nd meeting - DELILAH. - 09-23-2018

[Image: mfTikER.gif]
DELILAH EVERGARDEN
Delilah had slightly noticed the changes in her body, the minor kicks and twinges of pains every once in a while. She noticed how Malphas and Stocking had both disappeared, as well, and she had been taking care of her ex-mentor's house where he also kept all of his beds for patients and other things. Delilah knew that her experiment had gone wrong, and now something was up with her. Maybe it was a mutation? She had no idea.

Sitting down, Delilah dipped her head towards Morgan in understanding, her tail twitching slightly.
TANGLEWOOD — MEDIC — FEMME — TAGS
© MADI

Re: The next step - September 22nd meeting - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 09-24-2018

Re: The next step - September 22nd meeting - toboggan - 09-25-2018

Snowflakes would begin to fall soon, and before they knew it, Tanglewood would crumble faster than it was already - numbers-wise, at least, for Morgan had been making some pretty significant advances to support this place’s future. Concerning the initial statement, however, it was not a pessimistic approach to it, noting the drastic decrease in activity by notable figures in these parts, but a realistic one. And with winter coming, that mausoleum would be holding more cadavers than the count of those alive who built it. What did Leroy have to get himself through the winter? Why, little to no options. His house was a complete mess, still unclean from that fateful night when the whisky bottle was in a too convenient location, hence he’d have to rely on others’ support for that freezing season, for there was no way the mutt could get by on his own. The only reasonable alternative he had was the warmth of... another.

Shut up. Winter was not for another three months. By then, Morgan would have built a fucking skyscraper for all of them to live in. "You’re doin’ great!" he’d howl in jubilation and support, before trailing the boss-man to the future site of the mausoleum.