Beasts of Beyond
WHO DO WE TRUST - open; alliance request - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: WHO DO WE TRUST - open; alliance request (/showthread.php?tid=6210)

WHO DO WE TRUST - open; alliance request - rhosmari - 09-15-2018

MONROE
MALE — SUNHAVEN — HELION — HARD
Ah, he was feeling rather tired as of late but that wasn't a fault of anyone but himself. There was so much that was going on and so much that needed to be done that he was just falling behind. But Sunhaven was thriving and wasn't that the point? The male moved forward with ease slipping along the marshlands that Tanglewood called their home. A part of him wondered how they didn't get foot rot but then again they were probably resilient considering the conditions they lived in. The shark cat allowed his body to settle down and he curled his tail against his body, eyes of pearls shifting over the lay of the land. He was here because he felt that there was a potential friendship that could be formed between the group. Often times he was unsure of the direction of Sunhaven as they possessed no true status of passive or warbound. They just were and for the most part they were able to hold their own. The Helion sighed softly before he shook himself, grey skin almost blending in with his surroundings before he called out lightly. "Monroe here tae talk tae Morgan about an alliance between our two groups!"
#psychosocial.

Re: WHO DO WE TRUST - open; alliance request - DELILAH. - 09-15-2018

[Image: mfTikER.gif]
DELILAH EVERGARDEN
Delilah hadn't been so sure about coming to greet the Sunhaven's leader, to be honest. She had wanted to continue her hunt for herbs, to stock up as much as she could before winter came and the summer herbs began to die. But here she was, standing face to face with the shark hybrid once again.

The three-legged maine coon dipped her head to Monroe, a sheepish smile on her face. "Welcome, Monroe. You look well." Delilah meowed softly, a gentle tone, almost motherly in a way. She pushed her cheek against her own tail, a comforting thing, before she spoke again. "Uhm.. Morgan should be here soon.. Do you need anything to eat? Surely your journey was long?" Delilah asked, magenta eyes searching the male's eyes for any sign of aggression or annoyance. She was always wary with men, it was just a habit, she supposed.

[member=155]Morgan[/member]
TANGLEWOOD — MEDIC — FEMME — TAGS
© MADI

Re: WHO DO WE TRUST - open; alliance request - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 09-17-2018

Re: WHO DO WE TRUST - open; alliance request - Morgan - 09-17-2018

"An alliance..." Morgan pressed up against Vigenere as he finally arrived, practically growling the whispered words into the yellow feline's ear. "Where're you from, then?" His partner had already asked the big questions, it seemed, so he had no reason to repeat them. "My name is Morgan, by the way. I'm the General here. Welcome to our quiet town of Tanglewood." He gave a small nod toward Delilah to acknowledge her as well, especially since she was the first to greet the stranger.

[member=1806]MONROE[/member]

Re: WHO DO WE TRUST - open; alliance request - rhosmari - 09-19-2018

MONROE
"No lassie, I'm fine." He spoke quietly, a light smile pulling across his muzzle. Though tired he as in a bit of high spirits as he wrapped his tail around his body. He hoped things go well here because they could use the ally really. He shuffled his paws and turned his gaze over to look at another individual who came forward. He did indeed hope that Morgan would come forth and he gave a light nod. This was one of the questions he was waiting to answer and he looked at the both of them before parting his lips. "Sunhaven's allies are The Ascendants and also Snowbound." That was all he had but the wasn't so sure of how long their alliance was going to last with the Ascendants considering the situation. But he was hopeful that it could all be fixed. Then the one he had been waiting for came and he allowed a dip of his head in greeting to the leader. "I'm from Sunhaven. We are a merchant based group, offerin' trade tae allies and neutrals of our extensive wares. We are peaceful when we need tae be and fighters when we have tae be and I think an alliance between our groups could be beneficial, especially with trade ya?"
#psychosocial.

Re: WHO DO WE TRUST - open; alliance request - rhosmari - 09-25-2018

bump

[member=155]Morgan[/member]

Re: WHO DO WE TRUST - open; alliance request - Morgan - 09-27-2018

"I see. Sunhaven..." Morgan had heard little about the merchant group before, but they certainly did not seem like bad people. He had dealt with the Ascendants and Snowbound before, and while it had been quite a while since then, he doubted they were all bad either. "Besides some raw materials for construction, I can't think of a lot of things our group needs right now. It would still be a good idea to become allies, though; we're working on making new exports and could use some fighters since our numbers are low."

Morgan saw no reason not to become allies, but he still had one question to ask. "What law do you stand for in Sunhaven?" He had asked a similar question to the Rosebloods back when they approached. Merchants or not, if Sunhaven was full of unjust people then the samoyed would not wish to do any business with them.

(My apologies - when the site was down I lost the original post and didn't realize it was gone until your ping)

Re: WHO DO WE TRUST - open; alliance request - rhosmari - 09-27-2018

MONROE
They needed fighters? Well, he hoped that he didn't see his group as cannon fodder as that wouldn't be the case. But when they needed aid they would surely come and at least attempt to help them when they could. His tail shifted slightly as he curled his tail against his paws, gaze slightly pensive as he was asked what Sunhaven stood for. That was an easy question and it was something that Monroe deeply tried to instill in Sunhaven even now. "Well, I'd like tae think we stand for peace and justice. We ain't the conflicting startin' kind but if push came to shove and we have been wrong we won't hesitate to defend ourselves." They would start it peacefully, diplomatically go and speak to them but if that didn't work, then well, there was no other choice but to resort to violence.

-- it's alright. i saw the post had gotten deleted so i pinged in case you wanted to make a new one : )
#psychosocial.

Re: WHO DO WE TRUST - open; alliance request - Morgan - 09-28-2018

Peace and justice were certainly noble things to uphold. Although such a peaceful law could lead to a lack of fighters, Morgan had a feeling that wouldn't make them any less helpful. Having more trading partners was always a boon as well, especially now that Tanglewood began to turn more modern. Finally ready to respond, the samoyed nodded with a strong, satisfied smile. "Alright then - I say you should consider us your allies now."