Beasts of Beyond
Quiet - September 8th meeting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Quiet - September 8th meeting (/showthread.php?tid=6040)

Quiet - September 8th meeting - Morgan - 09-09-2018

Morgan woke up on top of the usual statue, stretching and cracking his back. It was not the most comfortable place to rest, but the town had been quiet enough during the week that it was at least peaceful.

"It's time for another meeting," he announced, clearing his throat. It wasn't like too many Tanglers had gathered around him yet, but he figured it wouldn't be long before the rest arrived. "I'm sorry for my relatively low presence this week, everyone. I've been spending more time in the library recently - mostly to learn about tools and machines we can use."

After buying some quick time with his explanation, he called out, "Welcome! Just a few things this time again. I'll start with joiners..." He scanned around to find the presences of the new Tanglers. "Aineias and Freyr, who joined together. Thank you for joining our little family." The samoyed nodded and continued, "I'd also like to announce that Arrow has returned. She was kidnapped by the Pitt - for the time being we'll focus on recovery and building up our resources, but that incident won't be forgotten."

"I've got a whole list of shout-outs this week: Arrow, Delilah, Leroy, Ophelia, and my Vigenere... your activity and presences are all appreciated." No promotions, demotions, warnings, or badges were to be given. The most active Tanglers were a rather small group at the moment, so it didn't really seem like the right time yet.

"Just a couple more announcements now. First, Leroy has given himself a last name - Starkweather - so please remember that. An important announcement is that I believe we will be allies with the Rosebloods now after their leader, Prestige, visited us this week. We also still haven't heard back from the Typhoon after I requested an alliance, but I don't think Pincher is the type to just let things go like that."

"As for our improvements to the land, we will be running the same events as last week since it's been quiet. We'll be moving onto something new next week."

"That's everything for this week. Like I mentioned, there wasn't a lot to say, but I appreciate you all for being here. Keep doing your best, and remember that even your duties to Tanglewood shouldn't overtake your personal lives. Take care of yourselves."

TL;DR
  • Welcome our most recent joiners: Aineias and Freyr!
  • Arrow is back after being kidnapped by the Pitt.
  • Shout-outs to Arrow, Delilah, Leroy, Ophelia, and Vigenere!
  • Guardsman Leroy's got a new last name, Starkweather, as of his recent 100-post thread.
  • Tanglewood and the Rosebloods are now allies at their request.
  • The dock event will remain up for an extra week.

Re: Quiet - September 8th meeting - toboggan - 09-09-2018

He certainly did not expect his newfound surname but here he was, getting a shoutout because of it. "Thanks," he’d quietly mutter.

//track

Re: Quiet - September 8th meeting - DELILAH. - 09-09-2018

[Image: mfTikER.gif]
DELILAH EVERGARDEN
"I'd like to announce that I'll be holding a mass herb gathering soon, as fall is coming soon and a lot of summer herbs will die. If anyone would like to help me with the mass gathering process, that would be extremely helpful." Delilah spoke out softly as she arrived, head dipping towards to Morgan as he finished. She needed to gather as much as she could before things got colder around here, especially with the type of herbs that grew in Tanglewood's marshes. Not everything would survive.

"Thank you for the shout-out, Morgan. Congratulations to the others as well." Delilah mewed, the three-legged feline coming to stand beside Leroy patiently.
TANGLEWOOD — MEDIC — FEMME — TAGS
© MADI

Re: Quiet - September 8th meeting - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 09-10-2018