Beasts of Beyond
DEATH IS A MEMORY - - Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: DEATH IS A MEMORY - - Joining (/showthread.php?tid=5739)

DEATH IS A MEMORY - - Joining - Luciferr - 08-29-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
J A I N U S
"THE LINE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK IS SO VERY THIN"
He'd long passed the point of caring for any moral choice.

the world was full of cruelties and if you didn't dish out what was served to you in equal measure - then you ended up used and abused, left alone and abandoned by all that you thought were loyal - even the supposed most sacred values of family were worthless, his only family member ever there for longer than even half a day had been his siblings,

and they were dead.

killed or gone missing as responsibility for more souls than he'd known in the few months of life had fallen onto his shoulders - the shoulders of a child of all things - and then the sharks had smelt the blood in the water,

he'd paid the price for those choices, made for him - clear as day by the ugly wound torn across half his face that trailed into partially torn fur along his mane and neck - and the slight limp in his steps from where a break had healed wrong, an almost constant sufferance of pained feedback a background noise to his life.

he well remembered that one of his parents had simply watched what had happened to a then cub only 8 months old - the hatred fr that act alone had festered as the wounds he'd been dealt had - a solemn promise that if he ever caught them he'd kill him, break his scrawny neck for his own vengeance an dthe injustice done to what he'd once cared about at all.

feh,

surely indeed if his family could see where he was headed - those that had professed to acre about him - they'd have been horrified but John - now Jainus, a new name to shed the old chains like the weight of responsibility for a too young soul had nearly choked him on its chain - had long passed giving the barest care for whether his actions brought his family any pride or anger.

so here he was - to join the slavers and murderers, kindred in ideals to those that had done him harm but why care? this was the truth of it all, at lesat the bloodthirsty savages were honest about themselves - and Jainus was so sick of the liars hiding behind their 'good intentions' when they'd continually left after promising to stay.

he stopped along the border line, shifting silently as a singular blue stained with sickly yellow and vivid red glanced about the area "Jainus - I'm here to join"

© LEXASPERATED

Re: DEATH IS A MEMORY - - Joining - pallid-i - 08-31-2018

One Chance
"Welcome Jainus. The Pitt welcomes you with wide arms." The smiling savannah made his way over across the sands and he did a small bow. "My name's Yes Man, I'm the ardent here." Sometimes it was hard to believe a little thing like him could be a leader, but Yes Man managed to get the respect of some of his clanmates, it seemed. The thought actually made him proud, really.

"Would you like anything, sport?"
code by spacexual

Re: DEATH IS A MEMORY - - Joining - Luciferr - 09-01-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
J A I N U S
Ardent, huh? guess thats what they called their leaders here, he couldn't fault em - he'd been labelled cyclone commander once in his old home as leader, feh, for all a child leader was worth in their eyes.

he sniffed still stone faced even with only one half of his face capable of any much movement, a slow blink and an incline of his head "Thank you sir and I want for nothing, currently" that singular poisoned yellow-blue eye roved idly to the pyramids and he nodded "Guessin I should be familiarising myself then, if that'd be all sir?" for all that Jainus cared not for, he'd always respected chain of command even if he hated them but Yes Man - and a strange name was that - and his rogues had not earned his ire, yet, so he didn't waste pointless ill feelings on them.

© LEXASPERATED

Re: DEATH IS A MEMORY - - Joining - rushy - 09-03-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]Yes Man's greeting to this newcomer was awfully warm and familial- unlike his own bizarre slave-encounter and snippy address. But Gabriel wouldn't let that fester in his mind too long. It was nothing really that he should be getting jealous over. There was no point to jealousy when you were obviously the prettiest one there anyways. Plus, this one had a weird accent.

"Welcome to The Pitt," Gabriel greeted the newcomer smoothly as his fluid form approached "I'm Gabriel Harbringer. Pleasure to meet and have you..."

/ic opinions fjdkdfj i keep maKIN HIM SO RUDE IM SORRY WELCOME

Re: DEATH IS A MEMORY - - Joining - guts - 09-03-2018

The other serval padded up next, offering the newcomer a small smile. She stood next to Yesman and regarded Jainus with a curious stare, though she wouldn't meet his eyes directly. Instead she lowered her gaze to the sand between her paws. "We-Welcome. I'm Cosette," she spoke quietly. At this point, she wasn't too surprised by the odd nature of their joiners. They would fit in in their small, weird community.
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: DEATH IS A MEMORY - - Joining - Luciferr - 09-05-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
J A I N U S
The lion's gaze snaps to the two that approach after yes man - two servals, Gabriel and Cosette - the first Jainus finds is much more adept at presenting a smooth front judging by that greeting while the latter...seems nervous.

Also possibly curious about the scar given the lingering gaze and Jainus' eye lingers lightly at that but he's long been used to it - the looks, the curiosity or the varying shades of pity or disgust for the disfigured.

Instead that singular poisoned eye closes as he nods to them both in solemn greeting "pleasure" is the gruff return to his now clanmates - and he wonders what sins they have or have yet to commit, as this place is so known for - before that eye slides back to yesman and then around to the area about.

"I'll see myself around, it's been awhile since I've had a home" and he moves to head towards the pity's pyramids with a respectful bow of the head to yesman as he passes and a slighter nod for the other two.

/ITS OKAY MAN, MY BOY IS RUDE TOO TBH RUDE N V GRUFF
© LEXASPERATED