Beasts of Beyond
Art Shop (gems) -- on hiatus - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Art Shop (gems) -- on hiatus (/showthread.php?tid=5728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Art Shop (gems) -- on hiatus - tikki - 08-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-transform: lowercase;text-align:justify"]I don't have a bunch of time because of homework and stuff for university, but when I do have time, I'd like to do art for people
mostly sketches though, since I don't really have a defined style
there's no set price, just give me an animal, and when I have the time I'll sketch it, and then you pay me how much it's worth to you.

I currently don't have any examples, but the more people "order" art, the more examples there will be ~

-- I will be posting art that is made in this thread, as well as in my art dump here so that it is easier to find! If anyone wants to just follow a thread or smth with art in it, feel free to post in there

to do:
galexiux's order
rushy's order
miss ririchiyo's order
una's order
ember rose's order

Re: Art Shop (gems) - tricky - 08-29-2018

[align=center]
!!! i'm interested, dya think you can draw my boyo, becky? here's the main ref i use for him, but if you need any more information, everything's in his tags! i'll pay whatever you want too ;0

Re: Art Shop (gems) - toboggan - 08-29-2018

hi tikki! could you please draw leroy? i have this ref you can use for him, as well as this one. otherwise, his tags are right here. a preferred expression for him would be smirking devilishly or frowning.

i’ll pay whatever’s appropriate. looking forward to it!

Re: Art Shop (gems) - galexiux - 08-29-2018

Do you take off site characters? I'm technically on hiatus rn but I check in on art shops sometimes cuz I want to get rid of my gems and give them to someone that'd use them before I 'leave'.

https://toyhou.se/galexiux/characters/tagged:feed%20me/folder:all

You can draw any of these and I'll give you a hefty amount but draw whoever you'd like? c:

Re: Art Shop (gems) - tikki - 08-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-transform: lowercase;text-align:justify"]I'm accepting all three orders to do, and I shall (hopefully) have time this weekend after homework, as I also don't have classes on Monday.

&& I should have mentioned in the first post, but this is something for me to practice getting a defined style and work on digital art again ( I don't think I mentioned this was going to be digital art either tbh ) so I will accept off-site characters and such. All is good, haha

but yeah, hopefully art shall be posted by Monday <3

Re: Art Shop (gems) - rushy - 08-30-2018

you toooootally dont have to, but i'd love if you could draw my baby gabriel :'>
i don't have a ref for him honestly- he's a normal african serval, but he's missing half of his face from a mafia incident

Re: Art Shop (gems) - tikki - 09-05-2018

heyyo, homework was a mess this weekend and I got it piled on me, so I wasn't able to do anything.
I should, hopefully have time to do some today and for the rest of this week, as I'm trying to be on top of homework so I'm a little bit ahead.

I did burn my hand in chemistry, but it's my non-dominant hand, so it shouldn't effect too much

Re: Art Shop (gems) - rushy - 09-05-2018

that's alright tikki! take your time & i hope your hand feels better <3

Re: Art Shop (gems) - tikki - 09-08-2018

(08-29-2018, 04:05 PM)tricky. link Wrote: [align=center]
!!! i'm interested, dya think you can draw my boyo, becky? here's the main ref i use for him, but if you need any more information, everything's in his tags! i'll pay whatever you want too ;0

[Image: HhgeviM.png]
I hope you like him!

Re: Art Shop (gems) - vvintersoldier - 09-08-2018

track, these are adorable !!